Old 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM #2841
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Boobs Unlimited Mahogany Masters needs bras that have five hooks to support the weight of her incredible, luscious tits. She hooks from the front and slides the bra around so that the cups are in position. She has her own special technique to get her boobs snugly into those cups. My favorite foreplay is to get full-body massages with lots of attention paid to my breasts, Mahogany said. I enjoy a lot of breast play. After that, I like to receive oral sex. Mahogany is a woman who enjoys a formal kind of date. I like a nice dinner with drinks and live music. We might close the night with a little adult fun if there_s a lot of chemistry. I love the beach, particularly at night when you can get a little frisky sometimes. I_m very easy and I love to have fun, fun, fun.
Model:
Mahogany Masters
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MahoganyMasters_34048_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 486.09 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312151843929
Old 03-16-2024, 09:08 AM #2842
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
XLGirls At The Office Just another day at the office? Not when Lisa Canon is working there. Who has time for business? That_s a waste of energy when Lisa is waiting to get down and dirty. Desks are too uncomfortable for Lisa to get screwed on so why fuck on them when there_s a nice, plush chair nearby If more businesses allowed on-the-job sex, the production levels would rise and workers would be happier and more fulfilled and would completely forget about asking for a raise. The only raise they_d get would be the one in their pants. That_s sound economic theory to us let the naysayers and morality police say what they want. Get a gal like Lisa Canon in every office say we. Which reminds your editors of a funny story about something that happened to Lisa in an office. Once, at a job interview, I thought maybe if I wore something low-cut he would give me a job, but it didn_t work. One popped out. He was like, _Ma_am...your boob._ And I was like, _Oh, I_m so sorry_ And I tucked it back in. That was not supposed to happen. And I didn_t get the job This was when I was really young. I had dropped out of school, so I needed to go get a job. What an idiot that guy was. But there was a reason he didn_t hire her. It ultimately led to Lisa becoming a model. Call it the nipple-ripple effect.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_28396_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1721.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:40

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312042156bf9
Old 03-16-2024, 09:21 AM #2843
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tits In Your Face Sit right there, says beautiful Sofia Rose, practically throwing Rocky onto the sofa. She has plans for him. Using his face like a boob shelf, Sofia covers his head with her 52-inch 38JJ-cup knockers. Their sheer size and shape is stunning. The woman is truly blessed. And she has a sex hunger to match her bustline measurements. Gonna get that cock hard for me? So fucking horny You wanna see those goddess-size tits, baby? Sofia coined the right phrase. Goddess-size tits sums them up nicely. Sofia removes her magnificently-shaped beauties from her bra and squishes and mashes them into his face. How many of us wish for this? All of us? She is a tit-man_s walking midnight wet dream. I_m gonna make you beg for air, warns Sofia. She forces both nipples into his mouth and he laps up the soft, heavy breastflesh crushing his face. Rarely do you see someone_s face tit-massaged like this. Still leaning over Rocky_s face, Sofia grabs his dick out of his fly and jacks it. She wants wood and she gets what she wants. She wants to suck it. Coming around, Rocky_s face is abandoned so Sofia can blow and titty-fuck his joint. She even pulls on his ball-bag with her mouth. It doesn_t get better and hotter than this. All the while, Sofia is talking dirty and urging Rocky on. She could make a guy rock-hard just with her voice. Sofia sucks and tit-fucks his cock some more, then tells him it_s time. Time to fuck. Sofia strips off every stitch and sits on his pole. Grinding away, she rubs her clit. Her snatch gets wetter and wetter as his pipe pumps her plump pussy. She_s got the fever. This is going to be a lip-smacking grand finale for the gorgeous Latina
Model:
Sofia Rose and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SofiaRose_28859_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 368.72 MB
Duration : 00:13:13

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403120542436f2
Old 03-16-2024, 09:31 AM #2844
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Rayne_s Tits-out Office Surprise Lola Rayne is on the job doing some office work for her supervisor and using his laptop. This office is our kinda place. Look at how she_s dressed. Nothing out of the ordinary happens until Lola decides to go through his browsing history and finds out what he_s been looking at. He_s into some kinky shit, Lola says, in a saucy voice that could give a 90-year-old man a boner. Big tits Bondage Mmm, all of it. Wonder what he would say if he walked in and I was all tied-up with tits out Mmmm. Lola squeezes her enormous tits for emphasis. I think I_m gonna have to do something about that. Lola leaves and comes back with some kinky items. What a great secretary. Lola has our photographer help her set up the scene for her boss when he comes back to the office. She lies on his desk tits-out, with pink shackles on her wrists, a pink ball-gag and a pink neck brace. This thick and juicy babydoll is a real fashionista. Her boss_s shorts will fry when he sees Lola waiting for him like this.
Model:
Lola Rayne
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaRayne_33910_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 446.7 MB
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312192502318
Old 03-16-2024, 10:22 AM #2845
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Angel Face Angel DeLuca is sitting in her happy seat, rubbing her panty-covered pussy and rubbing her nipple, but what she really needs is a dude to service her awesomely fleshy body. A dude to give her a hard candy cane to suck on and a nice snatch stuffing with his stiffie. Someone to rescue this poor young, bra-killing girl from the distress of sexual frustration Makes ya want to just dive right into that invitingly deep cleavage. Angel_s pussy is getting wet and her pliable nipples are stiffening from her digital manipulations. Something_s going to give. Cue in the stunt cock who_s been watching and ready to lend a hand, starting with taking over the rubbing of her warm and ready pussy-slit. Her masturbation turns him on. He spreads her Angel wings and sticks a finger inside to explore Angel_s moist pinkness while he sucks on her sensitive nipples. Angel begins to throat his cock, which is poking out from his boxers. Her tongue wraps around his skin flute and plays a horny tune. Those big boobs are so round and soft that he must fuck them. Straddling her, his cock slides between Angel_s peaks, making a pussy out of her cleavage, and goes straight into her waiting mouth on the upstroke. They move over to the bed so they can stretch out and fuck. Angel tit-wanks him some more, kneeling at the foot of the bed. She climbs aboard and sticks her ass up so he can first take her with a thrusting doggie. Angel_s shaking and grinding butt-cheeks and her loud moans only intensify as he shafts her gorgeous body from behind, the first of several fuck positions they will enjoy.
Model:
Angel DeLuca and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AngelDeLuca_30031_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1223.36 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:48

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312075055d88
Old 03-16-2024, 10:25 AM #2846
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Sex &amp The Single Plumper Huge-titted Jola gets XL Girls regular Tom and his large cock to service her overheated libido. All it takes is Tom squeezing Jola_s soft boobs and she_s eager to throat his dick, slowly and lovingly with her pink tongue. She lovingly licks his nuts too. His fuck-tool slides between her big, fat tits. The sight of the cock inside her cleavage inflames Jola_s passion even more. She squeezes her jugs together, engulfing the bloated shaft, then takes his boner and taps and rubs her nipple with the tip. Jola eagerly gets into bed and removes her panties quickly, not waiting for Tom to take them off for her. She wants his cock inside her pussy right now. Getting on her side, Jola raises one leg so Tom can enter her gates of heaven and give her the dick satisfaction she wants. I love cum on my boobs, Jola said. What Jola wants, Jola gets.
Model:
Jola and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Jola_30385_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 481.77 MB
Duration : 00:17:09

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311174915d47
Old 03-16-2024, 10:35 AM #2847
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 21 Member Comments

Description:
Boobs _n_ Bikinis Great Balls of Fire In Part 3 of The SCORE Group DVD feature film Montego Babes, Gya Roberts, Terri Jane and Micky Bells start off the proceedings by talking about bikinis. Gya is wearing a yellow string bikini, Terri Jane a pink one and Micky a red one. At poolside, these adorable delights discuss the trials and tribulations in their pursuit of the perfect bikini. The three cleavage champions agree that it_s not easy to find a swimsuit that fits and looks hot on their thunder bods. They agree on several common points. They like flashy colors like pink. They like the skimpiest bikinis. They have a difficult time shopping. And nipple erection in public generates a lot of attention on beaches. Gya contributes a bottle of oil to the group meeting and the girls proceed to liberally douse their incredible bodies with the slick stuff until the pool deck looks like a tanker ship ran aground.
Model:
Gya, Micky Bells, and Terri Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MickyTerriGya_27120_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 623.26 MB
Duration : 00:22:15

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311112404811
Old 03-16-2024, 10:44 AM #2848
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Glory Foxxx Fux P.O.V. Glory Foxxx is ready, willing and able to suck your cock and open her pussy for fucking, you just have to say the word. She fucks and sucks while gazing into your eyes for approval. First, you stick your rod between Glory_s massive jugs. You allow her to tit-fuck and hand-jack your dick. Now you want your cock and balls sucked and Glory obeys, leaving saliva strings from your dick to her lips. A nice, gooey blow-job expert is just what you need so she spits on your cock and slurps it up, licking the shaft and head. Her mouth goes down on your shaft, nearly getting all of it down her throat. Her spit lubricates your cock for her handwork as she strokes it. This chick is a great cock-pleaser. Now it_s time to fuck. Glory spreads her pussy lips back for easier cock penetration, and after a warm-up, you ram it on home, your thighs slapping together loudly while she cries out for more. And now that you and Glory have fucked, she wants the contents of your bloated balls and begs to see you spurt your juice all over her body. She pleads and she asks, and when you determine that Glory has begged enough, you let her have your ball-batter for her girly pleasure and your satisfaction.
Model:
Glory Foxxx and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GloryFoxxx_20116_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 630.52 MB
Duration : 00:22:30

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312135624199
Old 03-16-2024, 11:00 AM #2849
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Veronica Bow Wants You To Jack I was the bustiest girl growing up in my neighborhood but I was also the weirdest so not many people were interested, said 38H-cupper Veronica Bow, Kentucky sweater-buster. Now they are interested, especially horny dudes who love chicks with big tits and asses. One of the first shots in this video is Veronica_s ass in a tight blue skirt. Veronica tells you that she found your collection of stroke magazines. That made her want to be your personal pin-up in the flesh so she can see you jerk the way you jerk to your spank-bank collection. Veronica used to work in a library. I love to read. Books are my escape and gaming is my go-to for fun. Role-playing games are my main favorites. Sports, watching or playing, has never been my forte. What is one of Veronica_s fortes is how easily she can self-suck her big, pliable tits. Our cameraman captures them moving in slow motion also. She sucks them so hard she leaves bruises. After fingering her pussy, Veronica tastes her fingers.
Model:
Veronica Bow
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VeronicaBow_35014_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 491.49 MB
Duration : 00:17:30

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403111132094bb
Old 03-16-2024, 11:08 AM #2850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Nila Mason &amp The Two Studs The XL Girls photographer has a surprise for Nila Mason. Dressed in a low-cut sweater and short skirt, she_s been chatting with him when he tells her he has a nice surprise for her behind the door. Excited, Nila stands up and enters the bedroom. Once in, she finds naked studs Max and Steve waiting for her with boners. A big smile brightens Nila_s lovely face. She sits on the edge of the bed and the guys flank her. Nice surprise? her photographer asks. Still dressed, Nila takes one cock in each hand and strokes them up and down, smiling and giggling. She_s like a kid in a candy store and so are her boys. They slowly undress Nila, worshiping her huge boobs nestled in her supportive bra. The two stand at attention for their breast queen. She cups her twins in her hands and sucks their dicks, then tries to put both in her mouth at the same time. Steve wedges his wood between Nila_s massive mammaries while Max gives her more to suck. Nila gets on her knees to oral and tit-wank Max while Steve fucks her from behind. Nila flips over so Steve can lick and finger her pussy, giving her waves of pleasure. Then it_s Max_s turn. Nila climbs on him and rides him, taking Steve in her throat. The tag-teaming continues with Nila matching her two bed-mates move for move. When it comes to super-sex, Nila Mason is a super-woman.
Model:
Nila Mason and Max Born
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_34395_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 681.18 MB
Duration : 00:24:21

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031209491125b