Old 03-16-2024, 04:57 AM #2831
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 19 Member Comments

Description:
Freaky Friday From who drives the coolest car, to who bangs the hottest chicks, guys love to brag. And if you nabbed a girl like Peyton, you_d boast all day. That_s what JMac is doing. She_s fucking hot, JMac says to his buddies, who are crowded around his phone as he shows them pics. She_ll be here in a few minutes. The boys scatter when Peyton walks into the room. They know how JMac operates. When a hot, busty, bangable girl walks into a room, JMac fucks her. That_s just the way it goes. JMac shoves her onto the couch and goes to work on Peyton_s mountainous mams. These are the biggest tits I_ve ever seen, JMac says. Peyton has some of the biggest tits we_ve ever seen, too. And she knows how to use them. Peyton doesn_t tit fuck guys with her tits, her tits devour your cock. She_s like a magician who makes cocks disappear. Of course, tit-fucking isn_t all Peyton is here for. She wants her pussy stuffed, so she hops on top of JMac and rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before letting JMac take control. He throws Peyton off the couch and pile-drives her young cunt, fucking harder with each thrust. JMac holds out for as long as he can, but eventually even he has to tap out. When he does, he shoots his hot load all over Peyton_s tits.
Model:
Peyton Thomas and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PeytonThomas_31324_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 670.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40311113635a5a
Old 03-16-2024, 05:37 AM #2832
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Super-natural Wonders: Eva Berg Our mystery woman of the year, if not the decade, is Eva Berg, a quiet brunette with a shy smile, who is not one to talk about herself. Eva_s personal philosophy is to walk softly, talk softly, if at all, and wear a gigantic bra to support her totally enormous boobs. Eva lifts up her blouse to reveal her incredible tits encased in a lacey, purple bra. She does a 360-degree turn to look at herself in the mirror before facing the camera again. Rubbing and jiggling her boobs in her bra, Eva does the big reveal at 3:40 into this video, and a BIG reveal it is. Eva dangles them, the camera in close, pulls off her top and shakes and rubs her massive flesh-pillows. Then she unhooks her hooter-holster so she can clap her colossal jugs together and tweak her innies. This is a woman that mother nature made for breast purists.
Model:
Eva Berg
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : EvaBerg_34659_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 555.48 MB
Duration : 00:19:45

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312092656c2a
Old 03-16-2024, 06:14 AM #2833
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Big Girl Strip Club Could you handle the nasty action in a private lap dance room with a stripper who looks like Charlie Cooper and fucks you in bad-girl positions? Could you handle her lustily licking and sucking your balls, sucking and jacking your rock-hard prick? We don_t own and manage strip clubs but if we did, it would be the Big Girl Strip Club. And the dancers would be free to go wild in the VIP room where the washable furniture is very suitable for lap bouncing and won_t stick to a girl_s ass. This player is about to get the lap dance grind of his life and a whole lot more when Charlie drops her huge, firm tits over his meat-club and rubs it stiff so she can swallow it down her throat and squeeze it between her boobs. Too bad there are so few lap dance clubs in the real world that hire dancers as stacked as Charlie. Sadly, there are almost no strip clubs for guys who love the larger ladies. Charlie isn_t a stripper for real. In the real world, Charlie_s a CNA (certified nursing assistant). She doesn_t lap dance her geriatric patients (too dangerous) but at least they have some buxom eye-candy to drool over.
Model:
Charlie Cooper and Enzo Lorenzo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlieCooper_26328_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 551.83 MB
Duration : 00:19:43

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312080305bd5
Old 03-16-2024, 06:26 AM #2834
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 17 Member Comments

Description:
Lingerie Party Now in HD, Montego Babes was shot completely on location in Montego Bay, Jamaica with an all-star international cast. Awesome Terri Jane, Micky Bells and Gya Roberts are your three bust-out delights. These three are certified superstars. They try on lingerie and hot outfits, shower, bounce, shake, oil, fire super-soaker rifles, masturbate and more. In part one, Lingerie Party, Micky, Gya and Terri are together in their T-shirts and tiny shorts, talking about clothing, bras and what they each like to wear. They decide to try on each other_s outfits and bras and excitedly place all the feminine goodies on the bed. The girls try on an assortment of sexy dresses, lingerie, bras and swimsuits for their, and your, pleasure. On their knees, they vigorously bounce hard to see whose boobs will fall out of her top first. They_re having a blast. It_s an amazing sight to see these lovelies shoehorn their massive gifts into tight tops and try on tiny skirts and tight dresses.
Model:
Gya, Micky Bells, and Terri Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MickyTerriGya_27119_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 646.52 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031112131516b
Old 03-16-2024, 06:49 AM #2835
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tap That Tush Asha Marie is dressed in a tight, low-cut cardigan before the action begins. There_s no better top than this to showcase a pair of spectacular tits. When Asha takes the skin flute in her mouth and begins to play a throaty tune, her talent at making beautiful music is obvious. How did this scarlet-haired delight get so good at BJs? Blow jobs are kind of like an Olympic sport with me. I once gave a blow job that lasted two and a half hours, Asha said proudly. Two and a half hours? Her thick, meaty pussy has nice wings, and to emphasize that, Asha has placed two butterfly wing tats on either side of her gateway to heaven. Her butthole is captivating too. Asha gets it filled by hung stud Juan.
Model:
Asha Marie and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AshaMarie_27848_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 749.11 MB
Duration : 00:26:43

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312125005e5f
Old 03-16-2024, 07:28 AM #2836
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Alice In Boob Wonderland Alice85JJ has a tell and show planned in this video. First, Alice tells us what she_s going to do: oiling her super-breasts for starters. Then Alice begins her show. Alice feels her boobs up through her bra and low-cut dress and wobbles them while her mighty pair are still contained. Little by little, her lady mountains begin to pour out of her bra. Alice lowers her dress and keeps jiggling. Although we don_t know what brand of bra she_s wearing, we know they_re doing an excellent job of containment. The straps haven_t busted and the hooks haven_t bent. Alice eventually takes out each massive breast by hand and continues her happy hooter hanging, clapping, swinging, jiggling and wiggling. Getting naked and oily on the massage table behind her, Alice gives herself a hand. Breast play will never be the same after Alice. She deserves a hand, and a big one at that.
Model:
Alice85JJ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Alice85JJ_34374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 542.48 MB
Duration : 00:19:17

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312163523907
Old 03-16-2024, 07:33 AM #2837
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
The Creampied Lady Executive When young men need career guidance, they seek help from Mrs. Jasmine Jones. She has guided the pathways of many a strapping fellow. Mrs. Jones is extra-solicitous to Johnny and he to her. She_s old enough to be his mother but she is super-hot, not motherly. He politely points out her nip-slip. She isn_t embarrassed. Especially since he dives for it and sucks it hard. Mrs. Jones might as well lock her office for the rest of the day. She_s going to be a little busy. How about the other one, Johnny? Mrs. Jones asks, pulling out her other massive and gorgeously shaped tit for him to deeply suck. Johnny seizes the pair and squeezes them, popping them in his mouth. His tongue drives her fucking crazy. Johnny devotes plenty of nipple-tasting time to Mrs. Jones_ twin peaks. He pulls and tweaks them. The nipple play hardens her pointers and also tweaks her pussy. She wants his big bat and sinks to her knees. Pulling his pants down and getting a grip on his cock, the brunette career exec squishes his boner between her big boobs and squeezes hard. She strokes it and uses it like a hammer to tap her tits. Spitting on his cock, she wraps her massive mams around them again and jug-jerks him. Her technique is flawless. It_s the tit-fuck of tit-fucks. Mrs. Jones wants his hefty dick in her mouth. She attempts to swallow as much of it as she can in a throat-filling blow job and ball sucking. Johnny helps her out by pulling her head in. His dick is covered in her mouth juices from trying to throat his shaft. Johnny should feel grateful that this professional is helping him so expertly to determine his future. Mrs. Jones is no head sucker. She is a true oral expert. Johnny strips Mrs. Jones of her clothing and sits on her desk. Standing, she bends forward to take his meat in her mouth again, his helpful hand firmly guiding her head down on his dick to throat as much as she can. After Mrs. Jones has enjoyed his cock, she wants her cunt filled to the brim. Now Johnny knows why she has those couches in her office. He is more than eager to get Mrs. Jones under him on that couch so he can have her pussy and make her his cock slave. Her big, fleshy ass is a delight to squeeze and feel as she rides his dick. Johnny doesn_t know what his long-term future is but he knows his immediate future is to load Mrs. Jones_ pussy-hole with a large injection of his sperm and watch her as she gleefully squeezes it out for his viewing pleasure. She may even make him come back for future counseling sessions.
Model:
Jasmine Jones and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JasmineJones_29138_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 670.94 MB
Duration : 00:23:59

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312092236517
Old 03-16-2024, 07:48 AM #2838
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Hot Kitty Huge Titty XLGirls: Hi Kitty, what are your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time? Kitty: I_m a very geeky person in my spare time, I love computer video games like League of Legends and World of Warcraft. And I love to cook XLGirls: What do you want to try in life that you haven_t done yet? Kitty: I would love to pack up an RV and do a cross country trip and see all of the different things this country has to offer. XLGirls: What style of bras do you buy? Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Kitty: I love T-shirt bras. They are so comfortable. I generally buy off the rack just because I_d rather compromise on size than go on a long journey to find a bra that truly fits. XLGirls: Do you have sex with other girls? Tell us about it. Kitty: Over the years I_ve had a few sexual encounters with other females, and I love it. Women tend to know better exactly what places to go to get the best orgasms
Model:
Mischievous Kitty
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MischievousKitty_34256_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 396.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031208413651c
Old 03-16-2024, 08:25 AM #2839
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Bring That Butt Over Here I_m a giant pervert, just painfully shy, said XL Girl Violet Addams. Violet is one of the rare models we know who worked in an adult shop. Only a handful of girls we know have been adult store employees, such as Marilyn White and Allysa Andrews. I worked in a store that has a lot of video booths, Violet tells us. I sold TSG magazines, too, so I got to check them all out when they shipped in 18eighteen, XL Girls, of course, and all of the others. Many of my customers were very nice and some of them were even fantastic. If more stores hired more eye-candy like Violet, they_d probably jack their sales up, so to speak. Violet is a pastry chef back home in Providence. In my chef studies, I enjoy experimenting with pastries by adding alcohol to the ingredient list. Violet sounds more like a pastry artist to us. Watch as Violet gives this guy a creamy tart (her tight butt and two huge cupcakes) that knocked him out for the rest of the afternoon.
Model:
Violet Addams and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VioletAddams_28021_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 614.73 MB
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312071449cd7
Old 03-16-2024, 08:49 AM #2840
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
More To Fuck Voluptuously curvy 34G-cup Melonie Max has much more to give than the average woman and much more to fuck. As the saying goes, she_s a whole lotta woman. Could you handle her? Melonie and John are having dinner. John stands up and, while shaking a whipped cream can, says, You know, I_m kinda full. But, ahhh...I was wondering if you would suck my cock. He has an unusual way of making dinner conversation. Melonie smiles as he says this. I love dessert, she replies. John takes his dick out of his fly and sprays a layer of cream on it. That_s his version of offering a girl dessert. It also explains why he doesn_t take girls to restaurants. Melonie kneels, opens her mouth wide and licks the whipped cream off his dick. He sprays more on it and Melonie licks that off too, engulfing his prick. She is hungry for this home-made tube steak eclair. They leave the table and head over to a couch. Fully dressed, they begin to get into each other. Melonie_s dress is pulled down around her incredible tits so John can suck and lick them. They are beautiful tits, just right for massaging hard cocks between them. She goes down on John_s rod again, her tongue tasting the meat. With Melonie on top of him, John fucks her boobs. The friction of flesh on flesh pumps up their sex furnaces. Melonie is anxious to get his fuck-pole inside her pussy. Still on top, she mounts John and rides him hard like a mechanical bull at a country-western bar.
Model:
Melonie Max and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MelonieMax_25891_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 422.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40312145949a37