Old 11-20-2020, 10:12 PM #27051
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Guys Fuck - Michelle Anderson

Hot Guys Fuck - Michelle Anderson

Description:
Michelle Anderson - HGF Experience Jeremy Barker vs Michelle Anderson
Released: January 27, 2020

Welcome to the HGF Experience. A game designed for so much more than fun. Here you will get the chance to watch a real build up which will ultimately lead up to... well you know. Comment below if you'd like to see more of these.

Cast: Michelle Anderson

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a83e023147602
Old 11-20-2020, 10:14 PM #27052
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exploited College Girls - Aubry

Exploited College Girls - Aubry

Description:
Aubry - 19 Years Old
Released: October 17, 2019

Having an emotional or support companion is all the rage when doing something stressful now a day's, and for 19yr old first timer Aubrey Edible this is no exception to this trend. Aubrey is SOOOOOO nervous for her 1st sex on camera she brought her stripper friend to chaperone her to our Hollywood Hills set for all the days planned debauchery, and we just couldn't wait for the fun to begin. As we start all our shoots out with, Jake probes our nervous newbie for all the juicy bits of info about her past exploits and sexual experiences as she has her makeup and hair done. And it's during this "getting to know each other" phase we find out all sorts of things out about Aubrey...

For one, our unsuspecting newbie hasn't had sex in over a month and has never used a sex toy before. Our response? Why the fuck NOT?, with those spectacular tits and body I'd be a TOTAL FUCKING WHORE if I was Aubrey. She also has the most voluptuous DSL's that just beg to have a cock between them. Which is all the more surprising when it's revealed Aubrey isn't a big fan of sucking dick. Why the fuck NOT? God gave you Dick Sucking Lips for Christ sakes, use them! It's becoming painfully obvious as the interview progresses that Aubrey's only been fucked by idiots that don't know how to fuck or please a woman. Well for our olive skinned hussie all this is about to change today. Trust me she'll thank Jake and the Hitachi once it's over. So the fun begins upstairs on the couch as Jake introduces Aubrey's pussy to a few toys and the Hitachi. "Does it feel good?" Jake asks our exotic princess. "Yea", she says as the Hitachi dances over her pussy lips and clit. Next it's pussy-licking time and boy does she love it so. Time to reciprocate the favor and Jake introduces Aubrey to what a real cock looks like and shows her how to suck & deep throat properly. "I'm actually enjoying this!", proclaims Aubrey to her friend who gazes with amazement off camera. I think Aubrey going to suck cock more often. Jake then fucks our newbie some more upstairs on the couch then precedes downstairs to the bedroom for some more fucking the anal. You would never suspect that Aubrey has never done anal from the way she took all the butt plugs up her ass though. I think we have an anal queen on our hands and Jake fucks her ass silly in missionary then pill drives her until he cums on her face like a champ. Yes, Aubrey knows how to shake her money maker for sure on stage in LA but she sure showed us, and all of you, her money makers today while we showed her how REAL PROS fuck and suck for cash. Enjoy Steve!

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f2b5589ededd5

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a6e62ee38f0b4
Old 11-20-2020, 10:16 PM #27053
Модератор

Модератор

Default Throated - Katy Jayne

Throated - Katy Jayne

Description:
Katy Jayne - British Bombshell
Released: November 29, 2019

British MILF Katy Jayne loves sucking cock! Watch as this gorgeous blonde deepthroats and serves John Strong's big hard dick!

Cast: Katy Jayne

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/67dfa36f7ff35
Old 11-20-2020, 10:17 PM #27054
Модератор

Модератор

Default Milfs Like It Big - Olivia Austin

Milfs Like It Big - Olivia Austin

Description:
Olivia Austin - En Suite Sneak
Released: December 19, 2019

Olivia Austin is the upstanding, but extremely horny, owner of a bed and breakfast, so when a young couple arrives to stay with her, she seizes the opportunity to seduce Xander Corvus, which is made both possible and tense thanks to the fact that Xander's wife is a notorious sleepwalker. After showing Xander and his wife to their room, Olivia sneaks back in and corners Xander, giving him a stealthy handjob through the shower curtain that escalates into wild sex and a narrow escape.

Cast: Olivia Austin

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/16ec71f239e78

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1c40814184305
Old 11-20-2020, 10:20 PM #27055
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Aliya Brynn

ATK Girlfriends - Aliya Brynn

Description:
Aliya Brynn - Aliya needs a creampie from Daddy
Released: January 28, 2020

Aliya wakes you up because she needs your cock. She sucks your cock and gets you good and hard. You eat her pussy and fuck her while she uses her hitachi. She cums over and over then begs for your load in her pussy.

Cast: Aliya Brynn

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e0f621e0a55af
Old 11-20-2020, 10:20 PM #27056
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy POV - Quinn Wilde

Filthy POV - Quinn Wilde

Description:
Quinn Wilde - My Step-Sister Quinn is Horny From Her BF Sending Her Dick Pics
Released: November 22 2019

I was gonna take a nap before heading out with the boys but right before I was about to pass out my sister Quinn came into the room. She told me she was having issuesing cause her BF keeps sending her dick pics while he is away in college. Quinn wants more than a cuddle, my sister wants to fuck me! I can not believe this is finally happening to me, I have always fantasized about this moment and now it is happening, I am gonna fuck my hot ass sister. But the second I am about to cum, our Dad comes walking in on us! We were caught!

Cast: Quinn Wilde

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0833706fe32df
Old 11-20-2020, 10:22 PM #27057
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Louder - Nekane & Susy Gala

Cum Louder - Nekane & Susy Gala

Description:
Nekane & Susy Gala - Super Boobs Halftime Sex
Released: February 2, 2020

The grand finale of the NFL is one of the most followed events worldwide. The audience is huge and not only for reasons referring to sports. The halftime show is even more spectacular than the match itself. But have you ever thought about what happens in the locker room during the break? Let's bring to life what we imagine at CumLouder. Here is our own sexual show with Nekane, Susy Gala and Nick Moreno.

Cast: Nekane, Susy Gala

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ee187df9b9737
Old 11-20-2020, 10:24 PM #27058
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jacquie Et Michel TV - Stephanie

Jacquie Et Michel TV - Stephanie

Description:
Stephanie - 44, Could Not Dream Better!
Released: August 1, 2019

Faisant désormais partie du cercle de chez J&M, Stéphanie, 44ans, ne comptait pas s'arrêter en si bon chemin. Ses premières aventures ayant été très réussies, la belle blonde de Menton souhaitait grimper d'un étage en notre compagnie, en se tapant deux hommes. Si c'est une pratique plutôt familière pour elle, la réaliser devant la caméra l'est déjà beaucoup moins. Excitée comme jamais à cette idée, la coquine vit à fond son fantasme et peut même s'offrir une bonne double pour fêter ça !

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e328d8464059b
Old 11-20-2020, 10:25 PM #27059
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Jackie Rogan

ATK Girlfriends - Jackie Rogan

Description:
Jackie Rogan - Jackie comes over to meet you and get you off
Released: September 24, 2019

Sexy Jackie is happy to have a chance with you. She has a smoke while you play with her perfect feet. She strips for you, and you make her cum. She sucks your cock and strokes you off with her feet. She gets the oil out and strokes you till you cum. She licks it off her toes, and you know she'll be back.

Cast: Jackie Rogan

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/859d7c0302655
Old 11-20-2020, 10:33 PM #27060
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pascals Sub Sluts - Tanya Virago

Pascals Sub Sluts - Tanya Virago

Description:
Tanya Virago - Submission Of An Atomic BlondeTanya: Submission Of An Atomic Blonde
Released: July 18, 2019

Tanya Virago: Submission Of An Atomic Blonde A picture paints a thousand words so I don't need to say too much this week, right? Helmut Newton would have got his camera out for this woman in a shot. Well, yeah we do actually because a bit of background to 35-year-old Tanya Virago's scene with us makes it all the more hot...

She didn't want it rough. She wanted it erotic and slowburn and we were fine with that because we can do all types of sub-dom here are PSS. Doesn't always have to be carnage. And truth be told, at the start of the scene, you can see we're a bit flummoxed. See, the way we work is we always play to what turns the girl on and make sure we don't go near the stuff that's going to turn her off. But still with Tanya, at that point, we weren't sure. She was very professional during her photoshoot, she didn't cum during her solo, and she'd never played around with sub-dom that much. She was also a very strong woman. So watch Pascal put the handcuffs on her, then take unclip them to open her coat, then totally forget to clip them back together. And do I tell him to clip them back together? Nope, because I didn't notice! Total crap. Us at our best! But then what happens is us at our VERY best. Tanya resonds really positively to getting face-fucked and bingo - we know what we're working with. The door's open. And from thence we fly, ladies and gentlemen. Tanya gets fucked the like of which she never has in her life before and admits in her final interview that she's just cum more than she ever has before.

Cast: Tanya Virago

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/19b52d968bd1a