Old 03-12-2024, 08:40 AM #2641
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Nobody Does It Like Sara Relationships always take a bit of work. Even when you_re dating a damn near perfect girl like extra-curvaceous XL Girl Sara. Look at my lazy boyfriend, Sara says as she walks into the room, her FF-cup boobs hanging out of her pink top. Every time I see you you_re in bed. Honestly, in bed is where we_d want to be every time we saw Sara, too. This couple_s quarrel doesn_t last very long, though. Mere moments later, Sara is already rubbing her own breasts and Thomas_ cock before stripping off her clothes. This brings us to the biggest perk of the serious relationship. The makeup sex. And when your girl is as busty and curvy as Sara, the makeup sex has to be seriously hot and heavy. Thomas starts by caressing and sucking on Sara_s perfect, perky naturals before she lustily stuffs his cock into her mouth. She sloppily deep-throats Thomas_ cock, and then he lays her down and devours her pussy. Baby fuck me, please, she says as he feasts on her plump cunt. Fuck me please Sara_s moans are deep and explosive when Thomas stuffs his cock inside her. As the two build up momentum with each stroke, the bed begins to shake as if an earthquake hit. There_s no earthquake in the region, though. What there is, however, is a girth-quake. Thomas_ huge cock sliding in and out of Sara_s plump cunt. And his pelvis slamming against her soft curves are enough to break the Richter scale. Cum on my face, she says as she feels Thomas getting close to blowing his load. Cum on my tits Thomas lays a thick facial on Sara. Sara should get into a fight with her boyfriend every day.
Model:
Sara and Thomas Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sara_30114_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1162.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:06

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40310001709b1e
Old 03-12-2024, 09:23 AM #2642
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Bangs For The Mammaries I like all kinds of guys. The more the better, says Madi Jane. She_s living proof that more is better. She weighs 200 pounds and has F-cup tits to go along with a 48-inch ass. Madi starred in the DVD Big Girl Sex School. In Big Girl Sex School, the first few scenes were a little difficult because we were all supposed to be rather unskilled at sex. That_s why we were at the school. So it was a challenge to act like I didn_t know how to give a good blow job or how to fuck a guy. Trust me, I don_t need a school. I know how to fuck. Madi proved it right here. There are a lot of girls out there who could learn a lot from Madi Jane.
Model:
Madi Jane and Jordan Ashley
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MadiJane_19502_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 798.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:29

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309205131f3a
Old 03-12-2024, 09:42 AM #2643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
The Magnificent Mams of Alana Lace Alana Lace, one of the most-popular models at XLGirls, talks about her desires and needs, and one of those cravings is to be totally sexually dominated by guys. I like being trapped and restrained, says a giggly Alana, touching her big boobs. I love being taken advantage of...when I don_t know what_s coming next. Anything a man wants to do to Alana is okay with her. Anything? Anything. Is Alana the ultimate fuck doll? You_d never leave the house with this girl in the palm of your hand. Who would want to?
Model:
Alana Lace
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlanaLace_30579_1080p.mp4
File Size : 613.02 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308095314a1c
Old 03-12-2024, 09:48 AM #2644
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
A Busty Anal Slave For Two Men Hands tie a woman_s wrists with a red ribbon. Other hands clip a leash to her neck collar. Nikky Wilder is a prisoner and soon to become a busty anal slave for two men. But there is no fear in Nikky_s eyes, just a look of expectation and anticipation. Leash man pulls one way. Ribbon man pulls another way. Rough hands fondle her between stinging slaps to her face and big boobs. They pull down her top to suck her thick nipples and squeeze handfuls of her soft breast flesh. Nikky moans, So hot, as these two human beasts do their work on her tits. One of them pulls his cock out and feeds it to Nikky_s waiting mouth. She sucks on it hands-free. Her tongue protrudes for each helping of cock as it nears her and she makes popping sounds as he pulls it out from between her lips. Man 2 wants some of that, too. She turns, holding the first man_s cock in her hands as he holds her hair, and she sucks on cock 2. His hands push her head down more on his bone while she bobs up and down on it. They lay Nikky down and quickly finger-bang her pussy and then her butthole. Man 1 spits on her puckering corn-hole and then, wasting no time, plunges deep into Nikky_s ass, fucking her fast and hard while Nikky sucks on man 2 hovering over her. Nikky_s transformation into a busty anal slave is complete.
Model:
Nikky Wilder, Juan Largo, and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkyWilder_30017_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 631.6 MB
Duration : 00:22:34

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030814093530a
Old 03-12-2024, 09:51 AM #2645
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
Nila Mason: Too Much Woman Even For Two Studs? Nila Mason and Steve Q are making out in public because they_re too hot for each other to get to the bedroom. They_re well acquainted with each other. Nila once gave Steve a massage that resulted in a very happy ending. Then there was another time when they got it on and Nila let him fuck her ass in a rare anal date. On their third meeting, Nila did her only threesome with Steve and Max Born. And now here they are on their fourth hook-up. You need a crowbar to separate Steve from Nila_s plush, lush body and massive tits. Steve pulls Nila over to a shaded area and backs her against a column. She takes her beyond-belief boobs out of her top and Steve kneels to suck on her perky nipples. I know I am very lucky to have such a woman, said Steve. Meanwhile, Tom is enjoying the show from a distance and sneaking up on them for a closer look. He_s also had the opportunity to sex-up Nila too. Steve whispers in Nila_s ear, trying to interest her in doing him and Tom. He doesn_t need to seduce Nila into it. She had a good time with Tom the first time and she_s good to go with the idea of two men to enjoy. The guys each take a breast and suck, but before they pass the point of no return, they take Nila to Steve_s place for privacy and a hard, rough double dick-down. Giving back as horny as she gets, Nila is much more than a handful. She_s too much woman even for two studs.
Model:
Nila Mason, Steve Q, and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_35043_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 824.44 MB
Duration : 00:29:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308202401ce6
Old 03-12-2024, 10:08 AM #2646
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
My Underwear Is Fun To Wear Haydee Rodriguez puffs on a cigarette, rubbing her enormous jugs over and under her retro-styled hooter-harness. She looks like some hot skirt from the 1940s waiting for a private dick to enter her dressing room. Feels good, she moans between puffs. She licks her nipple, stubs out her smoke and says that her boobies are dry. They need lotion. As Haydee moisturizes her knockers, our camera dives in for a closer look. She loves a cock between her boobies, and to drive the point home, she rubs one arm between her mounds. Haydee has giant areolae. Her areolae are pancake-sized and dark brown. Very sexy. Haydee took matters into her own soft hands in the model_s dressing room. Her vibrating fuck-stick finished off her tingling pussy.
Model:
Haydee Rodriguez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : HaydeeRodriguez_22441_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 466.26 MB
Duration : 00:16:39

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309140340ba0
Old 03-12-2024, 10:13 AM #2647
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Breast With A Side of Buns Ivory skin like the color of milk. Blonde and blue eyed. A body built for whammin-bammin_ sex. What_s not to love about Klaudia Kelly. Some call Klaudia a PAWG, internet shorthand slang for phat-assed white girl. That acronym doesn_t have much of a sexy ring to it so it_s rarely used here at XL Girls. SCORELAND ginger Felicia Clover has used the word whooty, which means white girl with a big booty. Klaudia_s video opens with her twerking in your face as her big buns shake and quiver. She turns around and gets her clothes and panties off, drops her bra under her big tits and faps her sticky pussy. You can hear the squish-squish of her fingers hitting the right spots of her pink hole and rubbing her engorged clit. Klaudia_s doll-like voice adds an extra sweetener to the sight of her baking her cookies. What goes through her mind when she_s pleasuring herself? A fantasy? A hung stud she_s being fucked by? A hot dream she_s had? The thought of turning on the guys watching her reach cumsville?
Model:
Klaudia Kelly
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KlaudiaKelly_31210_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 332.98 MB
Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081452277d6
Old 03-12-2024, 10:18 AM #2648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Sara Gets Fucked In The Models_ Dressing Room Sara_s video takes a different spin in the opener as the cameramandirector asks George for his opinion of this hot-blooded Euro-babe. George had better say the right things or Sara will slap him right in the face with her big boobs. Which is going to happen anyway. George is practically drooling as he praises Sara and caresses her casabas. He_s ready to beg for the camera to begin rolling. Sara is ready for George to feast on her sweet-tasting nipples. She sits on his lap like a secretary taking dictation from a horny boss. Sara looks as if she is actually studying George as he sucks on her pointers, lost in her cleavage. Meanwhile, her hand is reaching down to feel his package. Ever since Sara began posing nude, she has become increasingly horny and more assertive. George has Sara stand with her ass to him so he can lift up her dress and slip off her thong panties. Sara turns around and sits in the chair. George kneels before her and spreads her legs wide so he can lick and finger bang her lusty pussy. That throws her over the cliff. There is no stopping her now. George stands. Sara wants cock in her throat and between her big boobs. She sucks him hard and fast, her hands never gripping his shaft. Sara sucks him noisily, faster and faster and gets almost the entire length in her mouth. How his nuts don_t pop right then and there is a puzzle. Now it_s time to fuck.
Model:
Sara and George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sara_30112_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 488.44 MB
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403082212432b7
Old 03-12-2024, 10:41 AM #2649
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Ivanna Lace: Sweet Ecstasy Big breasts always attract attention, said the boob-blessed and pretty Ivanna Lace, a girl who loves her thick, rich body and it shows. I feel very comfortable taking pictures and videos. I love to get sexy and excite men. What better way to do this? We can tell Ivana is proud of her big boobs and round behind. I feel comfortable being the center of someone_s desire. The boys always paid attention to me and I paid attention to them. I like to look at men_s asses and examine their chests. Perhaps surprising to some, Ivanna studied karate, something that will probably come in handy for a girl who exudes sex appeal. Ivanna begins this show in a tight red dress over a bra and panty set. She discards her garments and strolls around the apartment nude. After spreading her pussy lips very wide (other models should study her moves), Ivanna reaches into the dresser drawer and takes out a big, cock-shaped dildo and finds some novel ways to enjoy it.
Model:
Ivanna Lace
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : IvannaLace_35451_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 634.08 MB
Duration : 00:22:32

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081526282f2
Old 03-12-2024, 10:56 AM #2650
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Office Hottie My boyfriend just broke up with me by text, Peyton Thomas says as our scene opens. We don_t know who this guy is, but he_s making a huge mistake. Peyton_s co-worker Tony Rubino is as surprised by this as we are. Peyton has N-cup tits and the cutest smile you_ll ever see. She_s very upset right now, but luckily, Tony is here to console her. He invites Peyton into his office to take a load off. Of course, Peyton doesn_t realize that she_ll be helping Tony get his load off. The hard fuck Tony lays on her is just what this babe needs. And we_re sure he_ll be available to console her at a moment_s notice the next time Peyton needs it.
Model:
Peyton Thomas and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PeytonThomas_31321_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 700.1 MB
Duration : 00:25:00

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309190314e34