Old 03-12-2024, 05:36 AM #2631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Two The Hard Way For Sashaa Sashaa Juggs hooked up with two pro-studs who added more lecithin and zinc to their diet for her. They were prepared to give Sashaa a dirty ride. We first meet Sashaa getting dolled up in the dressing room. I_m going to have as much fun as I can, Sasha tells the director. And I_m doing anal as well. Sashaa explains how she prepares for anal. Shedding her bulky bathrobe, Sasha shows off what she_s going to wear for her two fuck buddies. Is there anything Sasha wants to say to her fans? This one_s for you. Definitely.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs, Carlos Rios, and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_29996_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 592.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:09

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030923193081a
Old 03-12-2024, 06:13 AM #2632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Kash Bella: A Good Time With A Hot Girl Kash Bella is primping in the mirror as is a girl_s right. She_s checking out her thick body in her sexy new lingerie when Nicky Rebel calls out for her. He_s anxious to suck on her nipples and run his dick between her tits. When she finally walks into the bedroom, she doesn_t disappoint him. They fall into bed for a hot fuck and suck session that climaxes with her tits covered in nut-sauce. Kash talked sex. What turns her on. How often she likes getting it. I like to have sex at least three-to-five times a week, not including when I masturbate. I can be both assertive or passive at times. It depends on my mood and the energy of the person I_m with at that time. I like dirty talk, sensual massage, teasing, licking, kissing and toys. My favorite positions are sideways, on-top and missionary. Kash has a group sex fantasy. Not with men, with girls. I_d like to be seduced and passionately ravaged by a group of super-sexy women, kinda like in the old Madonna video where she had men all over her on the bed...except with women instead of men. Hot
Model:
Kash Bella and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KashBella_35711_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 653.01 MB
Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081132325f2
Old 03-12-2024, 06:43 AM #2633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Geek Girl In Two-man Threesomes Geek girls need sex too, and when the geek girl has huge tits and a thick bod, she needs even more than her skinnier counterparts. Veronica Bow is supposed to be studying. She doesn_t get much done with JMac and Tyler flanking her in her bed. Why, these studs shouldn_t even be in Veronica_s bedroom to begin with but if they weren_t, she wouldn_t be able to get the dicking she wants. Veronica whips off her top to show the boys that they_re going to have their hands full. Full of pliable breast-flesh to suck, squeeze and fuck. She_s freaky in the sheets. They pull down her bra and dive in. The guys take off Veronica_s shoes, tossing them off the bed. She turns to Tyler and opens wide for his cock, jerking and sucking the bloating shaft. JMac wants some of that and gets behind her. She takes his dick in her hand too and gives him some lip service also. Tyler fucks her big boobs while she_s eating JMac_s cock. Veronica juggles her jugs while the guys fuck them and fill her mouth. Their own little nerd girl blowing their balls off. JMac gets Veronica on her knees and fucks her from behind. Tyler takes the front and fucks her mouth. They swap sides and continue the pounding and dirty talking. Veronica never takes off her geeky eyeglasses. JMac fucks Veronica_s mouth and tells her to squeeze his balls. Tyler loudly spanks her big butt from behind while he fucks her pussy. By the time this study session is over, Veronica has gotten enough fucking to last her the rest of the week and loads of semen on her face and huge hooters. Geek girl stares at the camera and licks the salty skeet off her fingers.
Model:
Veronica Bow, J Mac, and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BONUS.MP4
File Size : 91.93 MB
Resolution : 2560x1102

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403091955107f4
Old 03-12-2024, 06:50 AM #2634
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Red Hot Kitty Everything is red...Kitty McPherson_s dress. Her lipstick. Her hair, of course. As we meet Kitty again, she_s on the couch and talking to XLGirls about one of her favorite things to do: masturbate. Kitty says she masturbates several hours a day. That_s quite a bit there, Kitty. Then again, girls have a seemingly limitless capacity for masturbating and cumming compared to guys. And after the chat, Kitty is ready to spank her hot kitty again. She_s brought along HOB. That_s hand operated boyfriend. He_s a big chap, fills Kitty up and lights up her life. Kitty really gives HOB a work-out plunging it into her pussy fast and hard while another hand tickles her clit or squeezes one of Kitty_s big boobs. The cum-cream begins to leak out of Kitty_s pussy as she approaches O-face time. Kitty sticks HOB in her mouth to suck and taste her own kitty juices.
Model:
Kitty McPherson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyMcPherson_30507_1080p.mp4
File Size : 808.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308104212c9e
Old 03-12-2024, 06:57 AM #2635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Bangin_ Kelly Dreamgirl Klaudia Kelly likes to be playful, and playful today is sitting on JMac_s chest. Klaudia bounces up and down on JMac and the view of her big tits in her scooped top is nothing less than scenic splendor. Klaudia swings her legs over and sits an inch from his face, straddling him. She continues to bounce and giggle as JMac slaps her ass, pulls down her blouse and slaps her boobs as he inches his face closer to her panty-covered pussy. Baby-doll Klaudia stands up and takes JMac_s cock out of his jeans and yanks it while plopping her sweet butt-cheeks on his face, giving him a nose-full of her pussy and asshole. JMac tells Klaudia to suck his cock. She bends forward so the camera can get a nice shot of her slappable ass and her mouth working his man-meat. Klaudia feasts on his hard shaft. JMac spanks her as she gargles the pole. Shorn of her dress, Klaudia is put into a doggie so she can suck his cock as he stands by the bed. Her hot blow job makes slurping and popping sounds. She gets on her back because those big, creamy-white jugs need to be dick-mugged. She opens her mouth like a good girl for his cock-tip when it passes through her cleavage valley. Now it_s time to pound Klaudia_s pink poonani hard and heavy, starting with a doggie position. The harder they fuck the harder they_ll cum. JMac and Klaudia alternate between more BJs and different fuck positions in this epic sex match-up.
Model:
Klaudia Kelly and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KlaudiaKelly_31209_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 582.62 MB
Duration : 00:20:49

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309144741210
Old 03-12-2024, 07:38 AM #2636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Good, The Bad &amp The Busty Marilyn White has a leak in her basement so she calls a plumbing service. The Two Tonys show up and Marilyn describes the problem. They offer to fix Marilyn_s leak. That the yummy XL Girl has huge melon-bags, as Tony 1 calls them, is an inducement to help her. Marilyn says she_s going upstairs to see if she can afford the job and leaves to check her finances. The Two Tonys in the basement inspect the damage. They hear a noise upstairs and rush up to investigate thinking something bad has happened. Little do they know. When they get upstairs, they find Marilyn has taken her skirt off and is fingering her pie on the couch. Startled and embarrassed, Marilyn stops what she_s doing. But the guys are pleased and they_re ready to service her. Marilyn explains that she was turned on by the thought of them in her house and she couldn_t help it. She needed to cum thinking about them. Then she asks them if they want to help her out. Help Marilyn out? She_s hot, pretty and has big boobs. Who would turn down this unexpected opportunity? They each suck a nipple and finger Marilyn_s increasingly wet pussy. Any leaks are promptly forgotten. The Two Tonys pull out their cocks and feed them to Marilyn. She opens her mouth wide and they take turns sliding their sausages into her throat. They_ve found their customer of the month
Model:
Marilyn White, Tony D_Sergio, and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MarilynWhite_29560_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 628.55 MB
Duration : 00:22:28

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403082122441e7
Old 03-12-2024, 07:45 AM #2637
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Sadie Berry In The Big Girl Strip Club It_s a cryin_ shame that there are not Big Girl Strip Clubs in every major city. You go to most clubs and the dancers are skinny with D-cup boob jobs. This man has been watching Sadie dance for months. He will sit there for hours and watch Sadie shake her tits and cheeky tush. Sadie enters the club_s main room and kisses Julia Juggs, who is dancing on the smaller satellite stage. Dressed in a NASCUPS race car cheerleader outfit and waving a checkered flag, Sadie climbs on the main stage and starts her steamy strip show. Sadie gets off the stage and plops on the lap of the aforementioned front-row customer and grinds his lap. She shoves her tits in his face. The scent of her body makes him boob-drunk. Julia comes over. Sadie leans back, still on his lap, and Julia squirts lube on her big boobs. Julia leans over and feeds Sadie her nipples. It_s a very hot scene and the guys are going crazy. Sadie gets up and takes him by the hand. They are off to the VIP Room to have a saucy little private party. Now tucked away in the club_s quiet and private VIP Room, Sadie gives him a horny lap dance and grind. (This is photographed in your-point-of-view.) She unzips his fly and grinds away, her beautiful body rubbing against his. She bounces her fine, foxy ass on his stiffening junk. Just the beginning. Turning around, Sadie takes his dick in her soft hand and gets busy. She sucks it, licks it, wraps her big boobs around it and sucks and licks his bloated balls. Sadie makes popping sounds when she pulls his sausage out of her mouth. She knows how much guys love to hear that sound when they are getting a blow job. This blonde beauty really knows how to treat a man good. Sadie is beyond fantastic. Sadie is insanely hot. After spending time with his cock down her throat, they have to fuck each other. That_s what the VIP Room is all about. The couch awaits. Sadie gets her tip in the form of a cum deposit on her big tits.
Model:
Sadie Berry and Lucas Stone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SadieBerry_26294_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 711.63 MB
Duration : 00:25:28

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309092918c8f
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 AM #2638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Africa Sexxx: Country Girl Our photo team took Africa Sexxx to a ranch where she oiled her show-stopping body and fingered her pussy. Wild horses couldn_t drag us away from that sight. XLGirls: What do you consider to be your biggest assets? Africa: I seem to always be able to see a bright side. That doesn_t mean that I don_t acknowledge the dark, but I seek out the bright to help get me through. Physically, I would have to say my smile and my boobs. XLGirls: What makes you feel sexy? Africa: Makeup, cleavage, thigh highs, garter belts, and lingerie. XLGirls: What do you wear or do when you want to feel sexy? Africa: Do my hair, makeup, and nails, and put on lingerie and very tall heels.
Model:
Africa Sexxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AfricaSexxx_35198_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 476.47 MB
Duration : 00:16:56

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081443225d3
Old 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM #2639
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Blake Emerald: Oiled &amp Showered Blake Emerald has a slippery afternoon, liberally dousing her plush body with baby oil outdoors. Blake takes a shower, and while she_s in there, gets on the floor and rubs out an orgasm. Blake learned about The SCORE Group from Codi Vore. Blake likes to play with girls. I identify as bisexual and am definitely turned on by other women. She_s been fingered by a girl but getting her cherry popped by a guy is still sometime in the future, whenever she_s ready for cock.
Model:
Blake Emerald
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BlakeEmerald_35112_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 511.06 MB
Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309145552feb
Old 03-12-2024, 08:39 AM #2640
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Codi Vore is Big-boobed &amp Pink Codi Vore wants to know what you think of her clothing choice. I picked this out just for you, Codi said in her sexy voice. Her big tits can easily fall out of her top with some shaking. Codi gets naked on a couch in the garden to enjoy her magnificent breasts and rub her bushy pussy to a loud orgasm. That_s not enough. She needs more so Codi walks into the house to continue her pleasuring as she spreads her pussy lips and fingers her pink. I get the most attention from women, especially if I go to parties or clubs. A lot of times girls will be the ones who come up to me and say, _Oh my gosh, your boobs are really big_ or they_ll poke them or grab them, and it_s very funny. Girls totally don_t have boundaries when it comes to boobs.
Model:
Codi Vore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CodiVore_35253_1080p.mp4
File Size : 714.42 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:47

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308213312048