Old 03-12-2024, 02:53 AM #2621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Plumper Pumping There_s nasty-good oral sex aplenty in Lila Lovely_s pair-off with JMac. There_s rough throat-fucking, a hot blow job and cleavage-fucking, including a rarely seen reverse tit-fuck so Lila can lick his balls while she_s getting her boobs banged. He plows Lila_s fertile fields every which way, finishing off with another tit-fuck and cum-pop on her outstretched, waiting tongue. It_s all action and the action is fast and furious. Lila says she_s a submissive and was in a relationship with a dominant. She_s met her controller in this match-up. He doesn_t forget her favorite position, ass-up, face down, as she_s totally rammed. I like a dominant man who enjoys taking over, says Lila. Manhandled, spanked, stretched, Lila gets her hardest XL Girls fucking in Plumper Pumping.
Model:
Lila Lovely and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LilaLovely_32338_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 623.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:20

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308213724e6e
Old 03-12-2024, 03:14 AM #2622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Suzumi Creampie Suzumi Wilder is a proud owner of four cats. She just loves pussy. And we_re all big fans of Suzumi_s pussy, which is why we brought in Tony, one of our best stunt cocks, to give her a special treat. He_s going to do all of Suzumi_s favorite things, like worship her tits and nips, finger and fuck her cunt and even layer her pussy with a creampie. Suzumi stuffs his cock into her mouth and wraps her DDD-cup naturals around his cock for a tit-fuck. Suzumi_s wild side is on full display when Tony stuffs his cock inside of her. She begs for more as Tony picks up the pace of his fucking with each thrust. And when Tony is ready to burst, she_s begging him to cum inside her. Yeah, cum in my pussy, she screams. Cum in my pussy. Being the little nympho she is, she asks Tony to save a few drops for her mouth, too, and she waxes the remainder off his cock. Oh, it_s so good, she says. Suzumi thinks it_s finger lickin_ good. I love cum inside my pussy and mouth, she adds.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SuzumiWilder_30739_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 654.7 MB
Duration : 00:23:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030920470444c
Old 03-12-2024, 03:47 AM #2623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
A Talented Girl Amerie Thomas. Hair as red as the fires of lust. A 36G-cup bra filled with the goodness of nature_s bounty. I was introduced to The SCORE Group but I just didn_t have the guts to send in pictures, says Amerie. And I_m so happy I finally did. I was an early bloomer with 34B-cup breasts at 12. Very awkward considering I lived in a small town and we were all family. The boys looked at me like a piece of meat. I was, and still am, the bustiest girl from my school. Most of my friends are still B-cups. I can honestly say my breasts are still growing, even now at 36G.
Model:
Amerie Thomas
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmerieThomas_30515_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 404.31 MB
Duration : 00:14:27

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40309191132efd
Old 03-12-2024, 03:59 AM #2624
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Juicy Fruits &amp Boobs Scarlett Monroe says she worked as a cognitive trainer. For those who don_t know, cognitive trainers help their clients think faster and more clearly by administering brain fitness exercises. Scarlett must be one hell of an instructor because one glimpse of her body causes blood to rush from our heads to our cocks so quickly our heads start to feel fuzzy. What_s wrong, baby? Scarlett says into the camera with a tease. I thought these were all of your favorite foods. No man can think about food at a time like this, and with a girl like this right in front of you. Oh, I_m your favorite food? she teases again. You got that right, Ms. Monroe. We_re in the mood for melons, and Scarlett_s 34E-cup knockers look fresh and ripe. I bet you want to tear up this breakfast, Scarlett says. I want your cock inside me. I want it in my mouth. Distance makes the heart grow fonder and the cock grow harder, and we couldn_t be more hard or fond of Scarlett as she works her banana like she would our hard cocks despite our current distance. Scarlett is getting pretty excited by all this food and teasing, too. She_s already soaking wet when she starts stroking and fingering her pussy. And when she finally cums, her pussy juices serve as the perfect refreshment following this tasty breakfast. Thanks for breakfast, baby, Scarlett says as she laps her cum off of her fingers. That was just what I needed.
Model:
Scarlett Monroe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ScarlettMonroe_30572_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 429.07 MB
Duration : 00:15:18

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030919330854b
Old 03-12-2024, 04:03 AM #2625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
The Miracle of Micky_s Mountains Micky Bells talks to a TSG staffer outdoors about her background, what it was like to grow up with massive boobs, how she used modeling to reduce her shyness about her body and her life now as a model with a popular following. Micky is dressed in a very sexy oufit: a low-cut top and a tight skirt with panties, stockings and garters, as she dressed in the accompanying pictorial. She talks about her hobbies, what she likes to do for fun and how she likes to dress when she goes out. Today, Micky is busty and proud. Now she doesn_t mind it when guys walk over to her and compliment her on her breasts. Before that, she was very self-conscious and bashful. After their chat, Micky unleashes the power of her heavy tits She moves indoors and plays boob tricks, slapping her tits together, jiggling, squeezing and shaking them. They are filled with boob-meat--pliable and easy to self-suck. Micky_s self-sucking is expert level. She has no problem bringing each nipple up to her mouth and having a good suck. She says she loves that. Her areolae are also very wide with prominent nipples. After Micky enjoys her tits, she removes her panties and exposes her beautiful shaved pussy. Her fingers stray there to pleasure her lips and clit. My pussy needs something sweet, Micky says and retrieves a round purple lollipop to suck on.
Model:
Micky Bells
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Micky_27101_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 797.74 MB
Duration : 00:28:35

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308220843183
Old 03-12-2024, 04:10 AM #2626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Hard Wood For Ms. Woods Do you want to come in? CJ Woods asks Tony Rubino. There_s no time to waste when you_ve got a hard cock in your pants and a horny plumper in your sights. Tony dives face first into CJ_s tits, and she loves it. You like those, don_t you? CJ asks. The only appropriate response in this situation is to shove another mouthful of CJ_s mams into your mouth. No words necessary. CJ does return the favor, though, because she enjoys giving as much as she does receiving. She pulls Tony_s jeans and boxers down and stuffs his meat into her hungry mouth. Then she offers up her tits once again for a tit fuck. When Tony finally stuffs his cock inside CJ_s cunt, you can hear the sound of her dripping-wet pussy queefing with each pump. CJ_s loving every moment and every stroke, and Tony is giving it to her from every angle. She only has one request when Tony is about to spill his load: Oh, yeah, cum on my tits, she says in the sweetest Southern accent possible. Tony drops a thick load onto her 38DDD naturals, and CJ sensually rubs it into her mams.
Model:
CJ Woods and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CJWoods_30994_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1113.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:51

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403091005252c3
Old 03-12-2024, 04:11 AM #2627
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Deep Inside Veronica Bow On the staircase on her way to hook up with super-stud JMac, Veronica Bow thinks about how she likes to be watched. She jiggles her big, pliable boobs (seen in slow motion) while he watches her and waits. Coming from behind, JMac takes Veronica_s tits in his hands and plays with them, sucking and squeezing them, sinking his fingers in her soft breast-flesh. He slaps her ass and has her kneel to suck his dick hard and fast. JMac positions her body in the perfect angle. She grips the shaft and opens her mouth. He holds her head while she_s giving him head. Veronica_s tits hang and swing. His hand on Veronica_s head, he feeds her cock, putting it into her mouth and taking it out. Strings of saliva pour out of her mouth when he withdraws his dick. Back into her throat it goes and out again. He holds the shaft up so Veronica can suck and lick his balls. She holds his nuts in her mouth and gently pulls. JMac approves. Veronica cups her wet, shining boobs in her hands and squeezes them together for JMac to fuck. He fucks her tits faster and faster and tells her to push her tits together and massage his dick like that. Ready? he asks. She_s ready to be opened and fucked. They get on the bed and Veronica climbs on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. Her tits splay and bounce in that position as her pussy is stretched and filled. Veronica_s ready for new positions. Her favorite is doggie. She gets that and much more with deep penetration, something Veronica said that she loves. She glances at the camera at times. That adds an extra touch of heat.
Model:
Veronica Bow and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VeronicaBow_35013_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 892.01 MB
Duration : 00:31:49

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40310000720b24
Old 03-12-2024, 04:45 AM #2628
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Take Her To The Maxx Kelli Maxx has a chat with the director. Kelli says she_s not a talker. She_s more of a doer. A body language girl more than a chatty girl. After a few minutes, Kelli loosens up and slips off her outfit to reveal her fantastic body. Does Kelli work-out? Sometimes I hula-hoop. Does that count? What are Kelli_s hobbies? I like to travel, watch documentaries and masturbate a lot. We know the answer to this question but we asked anyway: Does Kelli have any special talents? I can hide all sorts of things between and under my boobs. That_s been my big talent since I was a teenager. Is Kelli into any kinky fetishes? I dabble in findom A fetish in which men are financially dominated. Some might call that marriage. but other than that I like to get straight down to it. What kind of dates does Kelli like to go on? I_m old-fashioned. I like going to dinner and seeing a movie. And ending the night in bed.
Model:
Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KelliMaxx_30309_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 516.14 MB
Duration : 00:18:25

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403081326013e6
Old 03-12-2024, 04:54 AM #2629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Kiss My Ass Then Fuck It Kitty McPherson checks herself out, checking her makeup, making little adjustments to her halter top until her cleavage mounds look perfect while she waits for her fuck date to show. She talks to the studio manager about how she feels about her sex scene with Rocky. Kitty says she_s excited, nervous and ready. She doesn_t know Rocky. It_s pure sex with a stranger. No strings, no fuss. Sport-sex with no I_ll call you goodbyes after they both cum. While Kitty is speaking, Rocky is on the other side of the wall ditching his clothing so there_s no downtime when he introduces himself and his cock to Kitty. He studies Kitty_s tits in her tight halter and begins to play with them, savoring their feel and size. Pulling each tit out, he sucks on her nipples, buries his face in her soft cleavage, motorboats her, inhales her scent. Kitty kneels and swallows Rocky_s long shaft to the hilt. She sucks and licks his balls. This babe can deep throat, making slurping and licking sounds. She is no head sucker. Rocky slides his dick between her tits. Kitty squeezes her jugs together, sandwiching his cock, then plants her lips around his boner again. She is passionate with her blow jobs. Rocky leans over Kitty while she sucks him stiff and spreads her ass cheeks so he can check out her butthole, lube it and stick his finger in. He has to fuck Kitty_s pussy and ass. Kitty is gagging for it too.
Model:
Kitty McPherson, pepito, and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KittyMcPherson_30500_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 521.63 MB
Duration : 00:19:19

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40308114544a1a
Old 03-12-2024, 04:58 AM #2630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Coral Guzman: Royal Colombian Rack Do big tits weigh heavily on your mind? How about a big butt? Major curves? Coral Guzman is here to cum to the rescue and inspire a major erection. Our team met Coral in Colombia, and like all of the Latinas we_ve photographed, Coral likes to move it and shake _em. She has the kind of charisma that makes everyone turn their heads to check her out. I love my breasts so the attention is great, Coral said. I like to wear tops that show a lot of cleavage. I have to wear bras with strong straps because my breasts are so big and heavy. The only time I don_t wear a bra is when I go to sleep. Coral likes to sing and dance. It_s part of my life. I am the first on the dance floor. I have a lot of energy and live an active life. I_ve been told by guys that I_m their favorite busty girl. That makes me feel good.
Model:
Coral Guzman
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CoralGuzman_35471_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 466.1 MB
Duration : 00:16:35

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4030909331849e