Old 06-05-2019, 05:46 PM #2461
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in wearing a short skirt, tight blouse and black stilettos. I tell you that you've been my slave for a while now, and you're a good slave, but I've just realised that I've never really tested you. I mean, if all the tasks I give you are things that you enjoy doing (like worshipping my pussy), how are they really tasks? So I'm going to give you a very difficult task today. You're not going to get to see my tits, or my pussy, or do anything you enjoy. You're going to eat my shit. If you really want to show me how much you worship me, if you really want to prove that you will serve me forever, no matter what, you'll eat my shit. I pull my skirt up, take my panties off and shit in your mouth. Then I look right in your eyes and instruct you as you chew and swallow every last bite. Good boy. I knew you were a good slave.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 856 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:46 PM #2462
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is pooping a crazy huge shit in sexy golden tights,wearing high heels and ordering you to clean her dirty and messy ass!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:47 PM #2463
Модератор

Модератор

My anus is all dirty. I just made a pile. Do you want to sniff? No! You slave, you must smell it. And you have to lick my shit from the anus.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:47 PM #2464
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Mmm I lean back in my chair, sucking my dildo while I pump my ass with a plug, and tell you how I can feel all those thick little turds up in there <3 I rub my clit with my toy before fucking my lil pucker and pussy at the same time (I love filling both my holes at the same time!) I shit out my plug and delightedly fart out my naughty prolapsed hole before pissing in sweet little arcs like a fountain <3
I fuck my ass again while rubbing my clit and tell you I wanna shit out my plugI tell you how forcing it back when I need to shit feels sooo good. I spread open my cheeks and plop! My plug gets pooped onto the floor. My hole gapes as I birth some thick turds, touching my slick clit while telling you how it feels so good~ I thrust two fingers into my gaping hole and describe to you in dirty talk how it feels
Old 06-05-2019, 05:48 PM #2465
Модератор

Модератор

Dang, just trying to do some deadlifts and squats up in here! I thought I was just gassy but I should have known better. I ended up shitting my pants but I wasnt going to let that stop me from working out lol. I eventually pull down my leggings and show you the fatty load in my pants and the huge mess I made. P.S. I mailed my leggings to some lucky fan.
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:48 PM #2466
Модератор

Модератор

Huge shit monster for you!! Biggest shit ever!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:48 PM #2467
Модератор

Модератор

Wow I got some big farts for you today coming out of my tight jean shorts! Watch out I feel a BM coming on! Im too lazy to go to the bathroom so I just poo in my jean shorts I take them off and show you the mess inside.
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:49 PM #2468
Модератор

Модератор

I got a new sexy pair of tight black leather leggings! They hug my ass so tightly! I am going to fill these leggings with my farts and my shit!
I start by letting out some nasty stinky farts. They cling to my ass, unable to escape the tight material. I love feeling my farts bubble out of me! I can feel the warmth against my pussy as they try to get out of my tight leather pants! I love smelling my stinky farts! They are so nasty! I breathe them in deeply and cough at the stench!
Now its time to fill my legging up with my poop! I grunt and push as I try to get my turds out of my ass. The leggings are so tight that it is hard to push my poop out! I keep pushing and soon my shithole starts to open up! I push the turd out of my ass but it has no where to go! My asshole cant close! It is stuck stretched open! Oh! It feels amazing! Finally I give one big final push and the turd finally pops out!
I peel the leather legging off of me and pick up my turd! It is weird looking one! But it is perfect for smearing all over my sexy black leggings!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:49 PM #2469
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special video! In this one my best girlfriend is manning the camera.
Watch me crawl into the bathroom hoping to use the bathroom but all I see is a sign that says drinking only” There is newspaper on the floor. Im told that Im not allowed to poo in the toilet! I have to use the newspaper! I whimper and beg with my eyes because I have to poop so bad! I cant hold it anymore so I just poop right on the newspaper!
I get so turned on that I have to play with my huge load!
I rub my fresh shit all over my big tits and beg you to fuck my shit covered titties!
I sniff my shit and take a huge chunk out with my mouth! I chew a big piece of my shit and show you my shit coated teeth!
This video is a super fun happy funny video! Lots of dirty talk and its so hot that my best friend (voice only) joined me in this one!!!
Enjoy!!!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 05:49 PM #2470
Модератор

Модератор

I recently traveled to Vegas to take part in the AVN convention/award ceremony. It was a wonderful experience and I had so much fun peeing and cumming all over everything that I came into contact with! I was in my hotel room and the urge to pee came upon me. So I grabbed my camera and set it up on the tripod. I turned on my camera and started quickly stripping off my clothes because I really had to pee. It seems the minute that I think about peeing, the urge goes from a dull indicator to a ROARING SCREAM! So I am squealing, holding my pussy, and rushing around to get everything ready to record this pee for you! Finally I am ready, so I let go of my pussy, and that very instant the pee starts squirting out of me! You can hear it spray out of me and the noise as it hits the carpeted floor. I get into it and start swiveling my hips all around to cover the floor. Finally the pee ends and I let out a sigh of relief haha! I walk over towards to camera, pull up on the my pussy, and let you watch the last few drops falling from my hairy pussy. I end up plopping my butt down onto the floor and again bring you in close to look at the drops of pee that are dangling from the hair on my pussy. I moan a bit and whisper to you, I feel so much better”. Once that urge comes on, it is like a giant wave that I cant stop! Finally I get up and run over to the other side of the hotel room. I get so giddy after I finish doing something naughty like peeing on a hotel rooms carpet! I go over and grab the curtains for the balcony and use them to wipe off my wet pussy! Then I show you the big wet spot I left on them LOL! I wanted to make sure that I got every last little bit of pee that was caught in my bush. Then I start talking to you about the rush that happens the moment I decide that I want to film a pee. The second I start thinking about peeing, my body makes me feel as though I am going to explode! It goes from being just fine to extreme desperation in seconds! It is really frustrating while I am in public or driving around, because I am not always right next to a toilet haha! I continue to talk to you, while I set the camera down and start teasing you with my naked body. I didnt put you in a tripod, I just set you on a table, so you keep sliding off of it! So I keep talking to you about peeing and how it makes me so hot to pee on a random carpet or in a public area for you. I start getting turned talking about all of this. When I am peeing, I think about you out there playing with your cocks for me, and that makes me so wet. I start to slide a few fingers into myself while I continue to tell you what I am thinking. The camera is angled so that I am basically standing above you and the damn thing keeps wiggling around on me! I hadnt planned all this when I initially started filming this video, so I didnt have a tripod prepared or anything! I finally get you set in place and start finger banging myself. You can hear my pussy sloshing as my fingers move in and out of me! Right as I am about to cum, I lean in close and look you right in the eyes. Then I pick up the camera and bring you up close to my pussy, so you could hear how soaked I am while I finger fuck myself. I whisper to you, Make me cum again” This time I just hold the camera in my hand and keep you up close watching my fingers fuck my wet pussy. You can hear how soaked my pussy has gotten, sloshing every time I pull my fingers in and out. And then I cum again for you, screaming, Oh yeah, right there, right theeerrreeee!!!” The camera was right next to my pussy, so you continue to hear to sloshing noises. You can hear my heavy breathing as I bring you in close to spread open my soaked pussy. Then I fall onto my bed, worn out from that amazing session! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile