Old 08-26-2020, 04:37 AM #24471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lolly Badcock farting on her knees

Scatshop.com- Lolly Badcock farting on her knees

Description:
Cant get enough of my farts can you eh Your addicted to my farts like a crack junkie. No matter how many you get you still need more)
Well heres your fix fart junkie me on all fours with my knees together making my ass look super boombastic and to top it off im gona blow my rotten egg farts in your face. I bet youre sweating right now arent you stroking your cock off to me while i squeeze out my stinky honkers for your perverted pleasure. Go on fart junkie sniff and wank. sniff and wank.
Model:
DPproductions
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lolly-Badcock-004.mp4
File Size : 243.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:19
Video : AVC, 4 400 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mo6vxxqk9faa
Old 08-26-2020, 04:39 AM #24472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Happy Hour with Shit Slave Cari

Scatshop.com- Happy Hour with Shit Slave Cari

Description:
Americas Favorite Shit Slave decides to enjoy a little wine..in her shitter Oh and shit appetizers too
Model:
ShitSlaveCari
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SSC-Wine-Enema-HD.mp4
File Size : 235.01 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:21
Video : AVC, 5 039 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i8at2lc78r91
Old 08-26-2020, 04:39 AM #24473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Shit Breakfast

Description:
Shit Breakfast. In the morning before the shower I always have Breakfast try to eat my shit if possible . This time I first peed properly and showed all my energy. I got down on all fours and took a shit and then I started eating it greedily. You will see all my charms in the vicinity. Such as the anus and vagina. My sweet mouth absorbs shit well.
Model:
miss_Di
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0021.mp4
File Size : 31.38 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:08:18
Video : AVC, 430 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/klv8f77qjmcu
Old 08-26-2020, 04:41 AM #24474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 12min face smear

Scatshop.com- 12min face smear

Description:
This movie starts out with myself looking all dolled up with my makeup and my hair done being very sensual and nice. I then proceed to piss in a plastic bowel facing the camera. Then I BEGIN TO SHIT TURDS IN THE BOWL producing a nice facial mask to smear on my face and chest. I stand up and and show you my creation then I mix my shit and pee together and BEGIN TO SMEAR IT ON MY FACE AND NECK AREA.. I show you up close the smearing the texture everything In HD it looks amazing nastyboy.after showing off my face mask I look very nasty and dominating and scary as you should be afraid of what I will do with you with my shit haha in a darker setting I sit down showing the complete opposite as I was in the beginning with this mask I have some turds left over SO I GET A TURD AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND CHEW ON IT then I come code to the camera I GET VERY AGGRESSIVE AND DOMINATING and show a very clear picture of my face and how the face smear looks mmmm its so tasty why do you come close to that screen and lick it for me nastyboy submit to me &amp Purchase this fucking video
Model:
Seduction
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BF299B88-7DCF-44A4-846E-8DCFA77EB556.mp4
File Size : 865.49 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:53
Video : AVC, 9 976 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1jiz9mbzdvho
Old 08-26-2020, 04:42 AM #24475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Stinky Merry Christmas

Scatshop.com- Stinky Merry Christmas

Description:
Im wearing my cute red Christmas dress and panty on. I have a great suprise this year. Are you excited? So I would tell you 'Im your Gift this year for Christmas. Santa bring you some stinky and naughty gift under your tree. I show off you my panty rear view and remove to get access to asshole which is gaping a bit I have to poo seriously. I tell you how stinky farts I released before so this poo should be stinkiest like before. I tell you how smelly my asshole and remove panty. I ask you then 'Have youve been good boy? If you were bad boy now you can change yourself and being good cause Santa giving me to you present only if youve been such a good and naughty boy. Good answer I take my dildo and talking sexily about your Christmas gift in my person. On my side I start playing with butthole and insert dildo to fuck some poo out of my ass. Super stinky thats sure. I show feet as well while playing around. Do you wanna smell this stinky hole? Of you cours you wanna do. Its time to poo and relief on myself finally my naughty boy. Here is your nice and super stinky poo under your Christmas tree. Do you wanna fuck me on my side? or in doggy? even on my back too? After few min play on side Lets continue to play in doggy. Lots of gaping and shitty anal play goes on. I let you use me My stinky asshole and loud wet farts drive you crazy Do you wanna cum on my dirty hole? Its a long tease for you without orgasm. I tell you to cum. Did you? Just imagine the smell in the room and definitely make you cum right away. So was it a stinky Christmas gift am I right? Good boys get dirty and stinky gift from Santa this year. At end you can enjoy my fart face as well when I push out for you. Have fun and Merry Christmas &lt3
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1503.mp4
File Size : 1225.75 MB
Duration : 00:16:53
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ohomreh55vmq
Old 08-26-2020, 04:42 AM #24476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga eat fried potatoes with shit

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga eat fried potatoes with shit

Description:
Yana and Olga decided to have lunch but just eat food girls are not interested . Olga suggested to Yana to fry potatoes Yana agreed and girls fried potatoes . The girls sat at the table but something is missing then Olga picked up the hem of her dress and bared his ass and began to shit and piss his plate of fried potatoes along with the shit is good it is just a class example of Olga followed Yana she too bared his ass and shit in a bowl of fried potatoes . After that the girls sat at the table and began to eat potatoes with shit girls Yana and Olga got completely shit and fries .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1831.mp4
File Size : 1050.71 MB
Duration : 00:10:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2kgcfid0z63v
Old 08-26-2020, 04:43 AM #24477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat Shit From My Tights

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit From My Tights

Description:
Watch me in nude pantyhose Show off my ass telling you how i want you to sniff it sniffing my stink hole smelling the shit inside thats waiting to come out
I tell you that your only purpose in life is to eat my shit from my butthole
I tell you to stroke hard while i bend over and pee and push out a warm load into my tights You wish you were eating and sucking my tights now dont you Feeling the warm load push through my tights.
Well im going to have you eating it Im going to slide these down and send them to you Listen to my words as when they arrive this is exactly what i want you to do
I tell you how i want you to smell my shit Lick My Shit And Smear My Warm Shit On Your Dick
Now stroke hard and fast im going to give you a countdown and when i get to 1 i want you to not just chew my scat but swollow it too and cum
Ready. EAT MY SHIT
I say name in this
toiletslavery pantyhoseshit toiletslave buyshit shittights evamarie88
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Eat-Shit-From-My-Tights.mp4
File Size : 623.8 MB
Duration : 00:14:49
Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rs2g8mqe8kjj
Old 08-26-2020, 04:44 AM #24478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Daddy Do You Wanna Play Again?

Scatshop.com- Daddy Do You Wanna Play Again?

Description:
This video is only a taboo fantasy Role Play video. I wear my sexy schoolgirl uniform with knee socks on underneath a beige panty. Daddy what are you doing in my room? After a casual chat with Daddy I tell nothing exciting happened with me today hope your day was much more better like my one. Daddy notice he loves my skirt and finally not that tiny one like few times before. Well Im so bored and wanna asking some thing from you. But its just dont know how I could tell you so embarrassing but what if we repeat out filthy play again do you remember last time youve been staying at my room and asking me to poo front of you. So as I should poo again do you wanna watch me pushing out a nasty big poo in my panty once again? In doggy I try to dildo my ass toy is just get poopy then I pushing out a massive pile of creamy shit in pants. Leaking out on the edge. So tell me Daddy how badly you wanted to see me making mess once again? We both know its a guilty fun but you cant touch me at all just watching me getting dirty. I show you how big poo I have done in my panty asking you how do you like the smell of? Does it make you hard? Then fuck my pretty asshole with my dildo front of Daddy. Gaping farting wet and loud ones talking dirty and giving encouragement to cum. I also tell to Daddy I wont tell to anyone this dirty secret just trust in me. So do you wanna cum to my dirty asshole Daddy? I am a very naughty and dirty girl. Have fun.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2070.mp4
File Size : 1447.88 MB
Duration : 00:19:58
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ggaa4t4zvgos
Old 08-26-2020, 04:46 AM #24479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Smoking Redds Pregnant Buffet Struggles

Scatshop.com- Smoking Redds Pregnant Buffet Struggles

Description:
My Boo Smoking Redd is ready to pop Literally Look at how that tummy has grown Redd has been eating for two of course lately. Enjoy as this preggo hottie shares with us her buffet adventure as she takes us into the day and life and struggles of a mommy to be The pregnancy has her a bit constipated. She describes what she ate and we get to watch her grunt and strain and push to get out load in the first clip. In the second she is at work and puts the camera below to give you that feeling of sitting at her feet kneeling to watch her struggles. Two stubborn loads from my mommy to be
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Smoking-Redd-021819-1.mp4
File Size : 346.98 MB
Duration : 00:08:19
Video : AVC, 5 304 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rzjvm0wbp7xj
Old 08-26-2020, 04:47 AM #24480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Venus is ASStronomical

Scatshop.com- Venus is ASStronomical

Description:
Men are from Mars but not all women come from the same planet as Venus She is cut from a different cloth I used to think I was the luckiest man in the world but Venus Hubby might have me beat To not only have an GEORGEOUS woman like her that is not only fine blessed with a PERFECT physique but is also unashamed of her FUNKY nasty ass farts and poops Most women act like they dont poop at all-let alone let you film it and share it with the world Each and every video this girl sends is nothing less than amazing Enjoy three more hot clips to add to your collection She begins with a nice powerful morning piss. A good heavy stream for 30 seconds before she starts pushing out some solids to add to the mix In the 2nd she pushes out a nice heavy load. But in the finale she cranked out one of those EXPLOSIVE floor toilet and wall splattering dump she is making her signature If there are two ladies on my site that make me go I cant believe I got them to do this" -it has to be Venus and Ms Jenkins (whos back by the way-go grab her new clip now). Both have the type of body and beautiful chocolate skin that is my weakness Both shit the explosive loads I used to fantasize about watching from women with asses like them. Only one has a lucky cameraman however and To Venus boyfriend I have to say you win You are probably the only guy on earth I would trade places with in a heartbeat Luckily he and Venus share their personal home videos with us all EVERY clip is your honor and Privelige-now go get this now
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Venus-050818-1-1.mp4
File Size : 324 MB
Duration : 00:09:21
Video : AVC, 4 677 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: