Old 09-22-2022, 01:48 PM #2391
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Sam Buys A Couch

Xlgirls.com- Sam Buys A Couch

Description:
There_s someone knocking on Bam_s door. Why it_s none other than lusty, busty Samantha 38G. What brings her over? Sam_s seen his ad offering his couch for sale on Craigslist. Samantha checks out the couch and by that we mean, she sits on it and bounces up and down so fast her big tits are close to popping out of her dress. She inspects the material and notices some stains. Wonder where they came from...has this man been watching Samantha_s videos? Samantha is a great negotiator so watch her in action trying to arrange the deal in her favor. Bam has no chance especially when she_s rubbing his junk through his pants. Before the deal is done, that couch takes a major beating as they fuck hard, fast and furiously. After their rough ride, and after Sam_s huge hooters are coated in man-juice, listen to what she says for the twist in this tale of a torrid twosome.
Model:
Samantha 38G and Bambino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Samantha38G_32476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 869.33 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Samantha38G_32476_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 01:51 PM #2392
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- New Sexy

Xlgirls.com- New Sexy

Description:
Meet Charlotte Angel, your latest XL Girl crush. Some people who know me might be shocked to see me here at XL Girls but most of the people I know wouldn_t be too shocked, said sexy Charlotte. I was always a little wild even in school. I liked to party and have fun. I was never shy about sex so something like this wouldn_t be a huge shock. One of the most important things for me is having a sweater in my wardrobe that fits, Charlotte wants you to know in her first video. She_s wearing one of her favorites. There_s no way that anyone can miss those boobs in that sweater. Along with every cute sweater is a cute bra. I happen to like this polka-dot bra under my sweater. It keeps my boobs just perky enough to see all the right curves. Charlotte_s first scene is a tit-man_s dream as she demonstrates the importance of a girl with her kind of hot body and big boobs wearing the right sweater and bra. Why hide what nature has blessed her with. You_ll be seeing Charlotte in every inch of her naked glory down to her bare feet. Miss Angel also wants to show you how she plays the game of Pat the pussy. This is how she does it.
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlotteAngel_32562_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 713.62 MB
Duration : 00:12:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CharlotteAngel_32562_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 01:57 PM #2393
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Devin Does South Beach

Xlgirls.com- Devin Does South Beach

Description:
Devin Taylor was one of the top XL Girls of them all and was a major crush for many guys. Pretty, sexy, huge titties. Not a single tat on her perfect skin. A man could spend all night sucking on those big fat knockers. In this scene from the XL Girls DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin begins her Miami Beach trip with a stay at a swanky hotel. In the morning, she_s rung up by front desk to get a jump-start on her day. Devin bathes and then luxuriates back in bed with a cozy session of toy masturbation before the rest of the morning kicks into high gear. The first time I posed for XL Girls, I didn_t change my weight at all, Devin told us during the shoot. But for this movie, I lost about 10 to 15 pounds. I wanted my waist to show a little more. I_m proud to have big boobs and a big butt, and I think they show better when I_m more defined
Model:
Devin Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DevinDoesSouthBeachCH1_17798_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 399.32 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:20:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles VideoevinDoesSouthBeachCH1_17798_640x480_2600_MF S.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:10 PM #2394
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bouncing Cowgirl With Huge Tits in SLO-MO

Xlgirls.com- Bouncing Cowgirl With Huge Tits in SLO-MO

Description:
April McKenzie is an alumni of both SCORELAND and XLGirls with many credits in DVDs and magazines. She first started her modeling career with Voluptuous magazine and won Newcomer of the Year for 2007. Over the years, April_s done preggo scenes and a scene for Feed Her Fuck Her. The Florida girl from Georgia was always a hot number. Now April_s back for the first time in several years and, in this video, we get to hang out with April and also see her much bigger boobage. She_s just done her first anal sexing and that_s coming right up so don_t touch that mouse or screen just yet
Model:
April McKenzie
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AprilMckenzie_29725_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 223.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AprilMckenzie_29725_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.m p4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:10 PM #2395
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Personal Trainer

Xlgirls.com- Personal Trainer

Description:
Lovely Monica Love is so soft-spoken and sweet that you need a shot of insulin when you see and listen to her. She wants to start a training program with a fitness director but she needs to start easy and she tells him that in her honey-coated voice. No worries, Monica. He_ll be very careful and before long, the term personal trainer will have new meaning. First, he stands behind Monica and stretches her limbs, very gently. Next, he places her on an oval exercise ball and has the brunette charmer try some abdominals, again very slowly and cradling her every inch of the way. Her tits approach his face and Monica is pleased with his reaction. She_s picked a guy with dedication. He wants those tits in his hands and mouth, for starters. He eases Monica out of her clothes and they sit on the ball facing each. She can_t wait to have her nipples sucked and her breasts fondled. Those twins are a feast for the hungry tit-lover, a buffet of big boobs. He stands erect and feeds Monica his training tool which she happily swallows. Cupping her breasts together, he fucks them, then swaps back to her waiting mouth. One good head deserves another so he lays Monica back to lick her sugar lips, making her wet so he can plunge into her and enter the next phase of her training.
Model:
Monica Love and Denis Reed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32455_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1091.27 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32455_1080p.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:13 PM #2396
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Sweater Girl

Xlgirls.com- Sweater Girl

Description:
Jennica Lynn has tremendous personality and charisma both in person and on-camera. In her videos and still pictorials, she has an instinctive ability to make you feel as if you are the only guy, as if you were actually in the room with her. The Sweden-born UK resident was a natural to get into modeling instead of the 9-to-5 grind. There_s a standing bedroom mirror Jennica looks into during Sweater Girl and the view is beautiful from both angles. What does this dream girl do to make a guy friend feel special? Besides actually letting him have the privilege of entering her personal space? Says Jennica, In bed I ask him what his fantasies are and fulfill them. He should do the same for me. Out of bed, I_ll surprise a guy with treats, trips and he should do this for me. Does Jennica let a guy know when she_s interested, or does she play hard to get? Of course, I let him know. Well, it depends on if I_m interested. Otherwise, I may tease him a bit. We can small talk a little bit first and get to know each other. Maybe buy me a drink and have a few laughs together. You_ve done a great job if you_ve done that. Then maybe you_ll get lucky one day.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_31660_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 754.48 MB
Duration : 00:13:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JennicaLynn_31660_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:19 PM #2397
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- One Hit Wonder

Xlgirls.com- One Hit Wonder

Description:
Trisha Banks is in bed when Tony enters her bedroom. This filthy sleazebag has fantasized for months about playing with Trisha_s soft, massive breasts... about sticking his cock between them... about seeing Trisha_s wide eyes staring at him reverently as she swallows his cock and sucks the jizz out of his balls. The greatest gift a man can bestow upon Trisha is a hard boner. She could spend hours playing with a man_s junk, using her big tits to keep him stiff for as long as possible, riding his rod to happytown. Unfortunately, this Canadian cutie only posed once and never again. It_s a dirty shame but at least we have one hot and satisfying scene to enjoy.
Model:
Trisha Banks and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrishaBanks_17597_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 341.92 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:17:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:TrishaBanks_17597_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:24 PM #2398
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Meet Emma And Smile

Xlgirls.com- Meet Emma And Smile

Description:
Smiley Emma makes her debut at XL Girls and in this Bonus video, we get to meet and greet this cheerful Canadian chubette up-close and personal. She radiates a lot of feel-good energy, even in her pictures. Emma packs 44-inch mountains in her bras. Please be aware of how rounded her mounds are in her clothing and how sensational they are when she gets _em out, with a smile, of course. She has a great smile. Emma talks about the challenges of finding proper bras that fit well and look right on her. She talks about the reactions she gets from people in her everyday life (not as dramatic as our eye-popping reaction when she took her tits out during this chat). She talks about her hobbies and the care and nurturing of her dynamic duo. All with a smile and a giggle.
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33111_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 542.08 MB
Duration : 00:09:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33111_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:27 PM #2399
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Coming Attractions

Xlgirls.com- Coming Attractions

Description:
Brunette Euro-babe Lavina Dream is an excellent newcomer to XLGirls.com combining beauty, curves and big tits with a neighborly, friendly personality and great sex appeal. This special Coming Attractions video will go behind the scenes to show you what Lavina has in store for you in upcoming pictures and videos. It_s a ringside seat to XLGirls_ photographers and Lavina in action. Modeling is one of the most fun things I have done in my life, says Lavina who looks foward to reading your emails and comments.
Model:
Lavina Dream
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LavinaDreamComingAtrractions_29456_XL_MP4_HD_1280x 720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 257.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LavinaDreamComingAtrractions_29456_XL_MP4_HD _1280x720_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 02:28 PM #2400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Classic Beauty, Heavy Boobies

Xlgirls.com- Classic Beauty, Heavy Boobies

Description:
Plush, busty and beautiful, Anna Beck is a woman after our own hearts and who instantly awakens our cocks. Each of Anna_s scenes are intimate affairs in which few words are needed because Anna lets her body, M-cup boobs, lustful expressions and sensual coos do the talking as she explores every inch of her supple body. Clad in a red top and black skirt that hugs every inch of her figure, Anna looks as delicious as ever today. She_s the type of girl who has you licking your lips and taking sips of water when you lay eyes on her. Even in our land of tits and honies, Anna is among the cream of the crop. And her popularity seems to grow with each post. Is she one of the greatest naturals of all-time? That_s for you, our brethren in bust love, to decide. But Anna certainly has our vote.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30232_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1362.73 MB
Duration : 00:23:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30232_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4