Old 11-18-2020, 06:02 PM #23541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Her Feet - Isabelle Deltore

Love Her Feet - Isabelle Deltore

Description:
Isabelle Deltore - My Brother-In-Law Loves My Feet
Released: August 9, 2019

I came from Australia to visit my sister. She married an American guy and moved to Beverly Hills. She was at work when I arrived so she told me I'd find the key under the floor mat and to just make myself at home. I did exactly that and, while I was lounging on their big terrace enjoying the beautiful view of Los Angeles in a sexy and skimpy see-through bikini, I noticed that someone is standing in the terrace door. I figured it's her husband, Brad, so I stood up and walked over to introduce myself...

It was the first time we met. He was kinda cute and he was clearly having a hard time taking his eyes off of my sheer bikini that barely covered my pussy. He also has a hard time looking away from my pretty feet. I always fantasize about guys with a foot fetish. I love getting my toes licked and sucked on and my feet worshiped while getting my pussy fucked. I knew my sister wasn't coming home anytime soon and, being the naughty slut that I am, I decided to take advantage of the situation. When Brad and I sat down in the living room I rested my pink pedicured bare feet right on his crotch; which surprised him though he didn't put up any resistance. I slowly lifted my feet to his mouth and he started sucking on my sexy toes; making my pussy soak this sheer bikini bottom. I gently pulled his face between my legs and made him eat my juicy pussy. He took his big hard cock out of his pants and I stuffed it in my mouth right away. I gagged on it til I could hardly breathe to make it sloppy and juicy for a slutty footjob. He couldn't resist anymore either and made me sit on that rock hard cock. He fucked me so good and worshipped my feet while he was on top; licking my soles, tickling my arch with his tongue, and sucking my toes, making me cum over and over again. He busted his huge warm load all over my sexy feet. I'm so glad I came to visit my sister. So far it's been a great vacation.

Cast: Isabelle Deltore

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cb6b6cbff7c08
Old 11-18-2020, 06:05 PM #23542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Private - Gina Ferocious

Private - Gina Ferocious

Description:
Gina Ferocious - Gina Ferocious, Hungry for Breakfast
Released: December 23, 2019

The beautiful natural tits of Gina Ferocious return once again in Private Specials, Rimming Ladies 3 and today this horny girl has woken up with a very particular craving. After her man Choky Ice joins her in the kitchen she can resist no more and dives straight in for a mouthful of cock with a sloppy deepthroat blowjob before heading down further and satisfying her appetite with some ass licking and rimming action. Then enjoy as Gina is returned the favour by having that tight pussy licked and fucked as she moans her way to a hot facial and mouthful of cum.

Cast: Gina Ferocious

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/edd9ee24770e4
Old 11-18-2020, 06:07 PM #23543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Plumper Pass - Crystal Blue

Plumper Pass - Crystal Blue

Description:
Crystal Blue - Cock-Tail For Crystal
Released: February 10, 2020

Crystal Blue is having a couple of drinks. All alone until Indian Bones comes thru and makes some chit chat. He lures her into his hotel room for some more drinks. No drinks just straight to fucking. This big babe loves to sit her fat ass on a man's face. Indiana loves that heavy ass rubbing across his face too. Watch Crystal slob on the cock with proper sloppy saliva action! They fuck too! lol Yes!

Cast: Crystal Blue

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a9068790d3714
Old 11-18-2020, 06:07 PM #23544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Freak Mob Media - Emori Pleezer & Naudi Nala

Freak Mob Media - Emori Pleezer & Naudi Nala

Description:
Emori Pleezer & Naudi Nala - Get Fucked Together
Released: January 14, 2020

In this Update Emori Pleezer comes back to team up with naudi nala and do all kinds of hoeish things together. Naudi and Emori look so good passing a big dick back and forth to each others wet mouths and helping each other get pounded hard by that big dick. Sharing is caring.

Cast: Emori Pleezer, Naudi Nala

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7993f5b99c404
Old 11-18-2020, 06:10 PM #23545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jacquie Et Michel TV - Cassie

Jacquie Et Michel TV - Cassie

Description:
Cassie - 30years, Naughty Luscious La Rochelle!
Released: July 31, 2019

L'air de l'Atlantique réussit beaucoup à la pulpeuse Cassie, 30ans. Habitant à La Rochelle, la demoiselle travaille comme serveuse dans un restaurant de la ville. Son teint cuivré, hérité de ses racines réunionnaises, ainsi que sa poitrine très généreuse, ne laissent que peu d'hommes de marbre. En effet, ses courbes, son expérience et son appétit sexuel déroutant, sont des armes redoutables dont elle use et abuse avec plaisir lorsque l'ami Tony entre en scène et commence à la sodomiser.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dab04d388b135
Old 11-18-2020, 06:12 PM #23546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubile Films - Casey & Lady Bug

Nubile Films - Casey & Lady Bug

Description:
Casey & Lady Bug - Make Me Cum
Released: November 20, 2019

Casey and her girlfriend Lady Bug are playing a sensual game outdoors that involves a blindfold and plenty of teasing and kisses. It's tons of fun, but when the blindfold comes off the kisses don't stop. In fact, things get even more heated. Taking Lady's hand, Casey leads her short lover into a more secluded area that comes complete with a couch.

Now that they have some privacy, the girls hold nothing back in their make out session. Casey's hands are everywhere on Lady's body, and Lady matches caress for caress. As Casey gets on her knees to peel her shirt off, Lady watches hungrily for that first look at her lover's breasts. She can't wait another moment to take her own shirt off and then help Casey out of her shorts...

Bending Casey forward, Lady spends some time worshipping her girlfriend's plump ass with kisses and strokes of her soft palms. She gradually makes her way towards Casey's anus, fondling it with her tongue. Then she puts her hands to work, sliding first one, then two fingers knuckle deep into Casey's cum hungry fuck hole. With her talented touch, Lady is quickly able to get Casey rocking back to meet every pulse of her fingers until she's moaning with the force of her climax.

As her body continues to buck, Casey turns around and turns the tables on Lady! Pushing Lady onto her back, Casey buries her feet between her girlfriend's thighs. Her tongue works overdrive, tantalizing Lady's clit until Lady can't hold back the wave of pleasure that crashes over her.

Lady isn't finished yet. She urges Casey to get on her back in a similar position to the one that Lady just enjoyed. Settling between Casey's legs, Lady mimics the tongue Olympics that Casey did for her. She keeps up the fast and furious pace until Casey's moans and pulsing pussy indicate that Casey has once again peaked with carnal pleasure.

Casey is eager to give as good as she gets, so it's no surprise that she goes back to work on Lady. She bends Lady over the edge of the couch, which opens Lady's cream filled pussy up nicely. As Casey works wonders with her tongue, Lady reaches back to keep Casey's head right where she wants it. Once her climax has swept over her, Lady slides down from the couch and tastes her own essence as she pulls Casey in for a deep kiss.

Cast: Lady Bug

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/550fc7b4a42be
Old 11-18-2020, 06:15 PM #23547
Модератор

Модератор

Default X-Angels - Kiara Gold

X-Angels - Kiara Gold

Description:
Kiara Gold - Let me be your ice-cream
Released: April 1, 2020

Even when hot smoking brunette Kiara Gold eats a usual ice-cream, she manages to do it in a such a sexy way that her boyfriend gets excited right away. His cock gets so hard when he sees his stunning dark-haired girlfriend licking ice-cream that he thinks about nothing but turning into that ice-cream. When he can't watch any longer, he talks the hottie into putting everything away and taking his dick into her hands and mouth. Of course, it is not an ice-cream but brunette babe enjoys licking and sucking it even more. Blowjob leads to a cowgirl sex ride on the chair and ends with a doggy style orgasm.

Cast: Kiara Gold

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8c0d273bc60d6
Old 11-18-2020, 06:17 PM #23548
Модератор

Модератор

Default When Girls Play - Tana Lea & Bella Rolland

When Girls Play - Tana Lea & Bella Rolland

Description:
Tana Lea & Bella Rolland - Girl Crush
Released: February 5, 2020

What happens when a major studio acts like a match-maker to bring two insanely hot women together to explore the reaches of their crushes and bring each other to levels of pleasure that only another woman can provide? Find out by watching Girl Crush brought to you by Twistys. This scene features the sizzling sex appeal of Bella and the mind blowing magnetism of Tana. Enjoy!

Cast: Bella Rolland, Tana Lea

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b4e8a10934f61
Old 11-18-2020, 06:21 PM #23549
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mom POV - Roxi

Mom POV - Roxi

Description:
Roxi - E174 - Bonus Scene
Released: October 11, 2019

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/26d299a6a6eb8
Old 11-18-2020, 06:22 PM #23550
Модератор

Модератор

Default ATK Girlfriends - Kyler Quinn

ATK Girlfriends - Kyler Quinn

Description:
Kyler Quinn - You fuck Kyler and cum on her face
Released: July 4, 2019

Sexy Kyler needs your cock 24-7. You make her cum before you even take your dick out. Once she gets it out she sucks you off like a beast. You fuck her from behind and she cums again. You get a footjob and fuck her more until you blast your jizz on her face.

Cast: Kyler Quinn

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ccb30cf3ced8d