Old 07-21-2020, 08:13 PM #21091
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Were shit in each others mouths and smearing shit over the body

Scatshop.com- Were shit in each others mouths and smearing shit over the body

Description:
We decided to throw a dirty lesbian show where we shit each others mouth , then give each other shit mouth and then smeared the shit in mouths, naked bodies each other , and of course fondling each other . We put our underwear and came into the room , we decided to strip and show you her beautiful naked body is Alice we took Caroline Alice bystander and began to simultaneously caress the breast of our friend , but that is not enough, we then remove the panties to Alice and caressed the ass and priscu Alice their tongues , Oh Yes she is beautiful her gorgeous big Breasts . After we brought my girlfriend , I turn your mouth and Alice fills my mouth with shit she just shits in it , my mouth is full of shit yeah its cool , comes up to me Carolina and takes lips chat shit with my mouth , and together with Caroline smeared shit with their mouths on the naked body of Alice , the Alice all in the shit in her chest neck abdomen , now it is the turn of Caroline . Alice and I remove her bra with Carolina and caressed the breast Carolina , after a little fondling of the breast Carolina Carolina we take off panties and start to caress pussy and ass Carolina with their tongues . Caroline was excited, and Alice opened her mouth and Caroline had filled Alices mouth with shit , mouth full shit was Alice , Alice sends a chat shit I Carolina your mouth while kissing and Alice and shit smeared on the naked body of Caroline . Well, finally it came my turn , I also want to get a portion of fondling from my friends , Caroline and Alice take off my bra and start to caress my Breasts nipples , Oh what a rush , after my friends realized that I am a little aroused from their foreplay , they take off my panties and start to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues that is really double the fun , Yes I love it , I want to shit and Carolina put your mouth and I fill her mouth Carolina shit Oh yeah I use my girlfriend as a toilet . I filled Carolinas mouth with shit and Carolina passes a piece of shit to Carolinas mouth , and my girlfriends smear shit over my naked body with their mouths . We are all in shit and we like such hot games , we love to shit each others mouths , eat shit playing with shit . You like to watch when three beautiful girls use each others mouths as a toilet , shit in there , fill each others mouths with shit , lick each others pussies and Asses , and caress their Breasts and end up smearing shit with their mouths .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0055.mp4
File Size : 1317.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:34
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pz343rdejos4
Old 07-21-2020, 08:17 PM #21092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Handjob and dirty Anal with Cumshot

Scatshop.com- Scat Handjob and dirty Anal with Cumshot

Description:
My boyfriend came home from a long day at work.I was at home on the computer doing some stuff.
I promised him the day before that we will do anal cause of the hard day at work and i want him to relax when he comes home.
We made us comfortable, talked a bit and eventually we started making out.
Things went great, we both got really horny and we wanted to make anal.
The thing i did not told him before was that i needed to poop a bit during the make out.
Well, he fucked me in my ass and for sure he felt that there was something in my butt.
So he stopped in me and asked me if i want to poop it out and fap his hard dick with my poop.
But before we got to the really good part i stood up and got the Camera, cause i just love it with the Camera.
And here is the video of us having,as always, fun with my fillings.
Have fun watching!
Lots of love,
LucyScat
Model:
LucyScat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BitPoop.AnalAndCumshot-1.mp4
File Size : 377.54 MB
Duration : 00:08:35
Video : AVC, 6 004 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57yvtova900i
Old 07-21-2020, 08:28 PM #21093
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My friend to me your mouth my toilet

Scatshop.com- My friend to me your mouth my toilet

Description:
I and my friends Alice and Carolina put on a beautiful erotic mesh, we decided to play a little to arrange a new dirty lesbian show . We sat down on the bed and began to kiss each other I first kiss Alice and then Carolina, then Alice falls on her back on the bed and Carolina climbs on top of her and Alice begins to caress Carolina first between her legs and then anus with her tongue I help my friend Alice to caress the holes Carolina, what are they sweet you just can not imagine playing with the holes Carolina, Alice opens her mouth and Carolina everything in shit is just super and great , Alice again caresses the anus of Carolina with her tongue , and I lick the shit out of Carolinas ass with my tongue, too . We switch places and now Carolina is going to lie back and I climb on her top and Caroline Alice turns to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues . I ask Carolina to open his mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and I filling Carolinas mouth with shit, Oh yeah , my girlfriends mouth full of shit, Carolina and Alice lick the shit off my ass again with their tongues . My turn came I lay down on his back and Alice gets on top of me and I begin to caress the ass and pussy of his girlfriend with that tongue , I love it when my mouth used as toilet , Oh sweet holes my friend I caress the anus and cunt of her friend , Alice asked me to open my mouth and I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with her own shit , Oh yeah thats what I waited so long I love it I own a toilet for their girlfriends . I again caress with his tongue the ass of my girlfriend , I love lick the shit Im a fucking dirty girl . I want to make my girlfriends into whores like me . After we fill each others companies with shit, we kiss, were dirty girls .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN7103.mp4
File Size : 1392.97 MB
Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c9rtby1w1ut7
Old 07-21-2020, 08:34 PM #21094
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat and piss solo games with my mice shit in white.

Scatshop.com- Scat and piss solo games with my mice shit in white.

Description:
Today I had a great taste for my dirty masturbation. First play with two dildos, I try one dick in my tight butt, its slow and it hurts a bit. Im kneeling and pushing at first my piss, pretty hot and scented hmmmm.Yes, right now, shit out, its my big shit and its going slowly out of my fucking ass.Shit is fixed, Ill take your hand and make a shape like dick.I take shit and start sucking.Im excited and have to masturbate with shit.Im blushing my breasts and shit on them.I am stroking pussy and sighing with pleasure.I love shit and play!
Model:
dirtyscatgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : new-13.5.2017.mp4
File Size : 823.09 MB
Duration : 00:22:29
Video : AVC, 4 920 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pusdoswvhhkm
Old 07-21-2020, 08:35 PM #21095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 'Good Vomit Pee Poo in Latex

Scatshop.com- 'Good Vomit_Pee_Poo in Latex

Description:
Here is another vomiting video from me. But this time I also pee and poo. Great combination for fetish video Wear my sexy latex knee stockings and elbow long gloves. I feel so sexy myself in them, what do you think? I have a big clear bowl and I want to fill with that whats coming out of me. At began I show off myself in these outfit today and start to put my gloves fingers on throat and gagging. I dont need to wait too much for first vomit. I repeat it couple of times and I try to staying sexy as well during puke. Maybe its sounds weird and funny. You can admire my long legs and feet in latex. I love this latex outfit, During vomit I touch my tits and show up the wet gloves fingers. Im gagging and vomiting until I feel nothing left inside to through out. I feel so much better myself. I dont talk too much I just enjoy what I do and try to tease you. After vomiting show the glass bowl and how much I vomit into, a lot seriously. I also spitting out my spit many times. So mucoid. I try to keep eye contact in the entire video especially when vomiting. But I have to pee so bad so squat over on bowl peeing a lot, then turning around and from back you can see me pooping into the bowl too. Its a hard one. Moaning during pushing out the poo. Finally I just hold the bowl and you can see the results. Vomit, pee and poo mix Then sending you kiss! Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180714_1101161.mp4
File Size : 638.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:31
Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mlqol3pes7pf
Old 07-21-2020, 08:35 PM #21096
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle - 2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle - 2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Description:
Now the toilet slave has to lay down and has to open his mouth. Mistress Michelle and Lady Missy want that the toilet is ready to absorb their piss and shit. Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle take a fork and begin to feed the slave with their shit. The human toilet needs a strong hand today to swallow all the shit.
Model:
Scatqueens-Berlin
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : lady_missy_und_mistress_michelle_2_frische_haufen_ scheisse_p2_hd.mp4
File Size : 215.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:37
Video : AVC, 3 003 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ofbs6i1yw64t
Old 07-21-2020, 08:52 PM #21097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Weve arranged for you dirty dancing

Scatshop.com- Weve arranged for you dirty dancing

Description:
Do you like it when girls dance in front of you ? Arrange Striptease and then shit and piss on each other and smear shit on each other ? and dancing again . Yes, we decided to have some fun and give you the dirty dancing , I turned the music on and at first we all together danced to the music and then in turn began to undress each other . We first removed the underwear from Alices , then Alice and I took off my undergarment with Carolina , and then the girls stripped me . After that, Alice lay on the floor and I got cancer and started shitting and pissing on his girlfriend and Caroline began to smear my shit on the body of Alice , then on the floor we put Caroline and Alice stood over her and began to shit and piss on naked body of his girlfriend Caroline , and I began to smear the shit on her friends body , then came my turn, I lay on the floor and Carolina started to shit and piss at me and Alice had smeared shit on my naked body , after we went to the toilet on each other and smeared shit on each other we continue to dance like you when you dance naked and dirty girls .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN6830.mp4
File Size : 1021.82 MB
Duration : 00:10:31

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ehx33zrwl0bs
Old 07-21-2020, 09:00 PM #21098
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Covering You In Shit!

Scatshop.com- Covering You In Shit!

Description:
I have you held captive in my toilet. There is no escape from your fate. I piss on your first then let load after load after load of warm firm shits drop onto you. I stop in between and let my shit coated asshole wink at you. By the end, Ive completely coating the camera from the massive amount!
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Coveringyourinshit.mp4
File Size : 269.57 MB
Duration : 00:04:35
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jd599lcdge6d
Old 07-21-2020, 09:01 PM #21099
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Peeing poop & diarrhea from this week

Scatshop.com- Peeing_poop & diarrhea from this week

Description:
We start off with me sat in the bath tub, spread legs, peeing for over a minute. As I get in the tub you might notice I start pissing just before I sit down. Could barely hold on. Im pretty sure I farted a couple of times whilst I was pissing. Hope you can hear it!
Into the next clip, Im pissing really really close up, all you can see is my fanny lips. Good pissing sounds in this part.
Next its an enema into a bowl in the shower tray. Am backed up, so not much came out. Just needed to be clean before I filmed an anal play vid.
4th segment is a standard, solid, hefty poop, up close, Im knelt on the floor.
Final part of the video is diarrhoea. Blink and youll miss the explosion. I did have time to pick my phone up. I did not have time to prepare anything else, so its just a down-the-toilet shot.
Enjoy xx
Model:
Hayley-x-x
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pee-enema-poop.mp4
File Size : 644.35 MB
Duration : 00:04:42
Video : AVC, 19.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xccxqsxkj8qn
Old 07-21-2020, 09:14 PM #21100
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- The Funkiest Day EVER!!!

Scatshop.com- The Funkiest Day EVER!!!

Description:
OH MY LORT!! Just when I thought it couldnt get better than Ayannas July 4th antics, then came July 12th!! All these clips happened over the course of one day!!! Ayanna had a real bad case of gas and the shits-only problem was she was at work!!! Enjoy as she starts off with some nice panty farts. Then enjoy as she decides to make the most of all this gas and shit and decide to make some of her funkiest clips yet! She had to go shit 5 times while on a double shift-I can personally say I have never had to shit more than once in a day at work!! Enjoy as she poops on the floor on a plate, then does a nice overhead shot, a nice front facing shot so you can hear and see her grunts and strains, and then several rearview shots. A TON of farting, sharting, and plops in between!!! July 12 with go down as the Shittiest day ever!!! Well over 20 minutes of farting and shitting from one long day at work!! What the hell did she eat?!!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ayanna-072315.mp4
File Size : 477.55 MB
Duration : 00:20:10
Video : AVC, 3 116 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: