Old 08-05-2024, 12:57 PM #2011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Cathy heard from Byrron about a year before they met. At the time she didn_t know he was a virgin but she
could tell he was nervous and inexperienced with sex. He was also super keen and excited about hooking
up and Cathy loved that.

Byrron flew into Los Angeles and we met him at the AirBnB he booked for his stay in LA. It was only then that
Cathy knew he was a virgin. She felt honored he had choosen her to give his virginity to. From the moment
Byrron saw Cathy it was obvious he could not wait to have some _fun_ with her. When the _fun_ did start the
the look in Byrron_s eyes clearly conveyed how excited he was to be having his first ever fuck :-)
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 08-05-2024, 02:00 PM #2012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
A friend told us about a Ukrainian girl he knew who wanted to hook up and do a creampie gangbang
with us. He said she was a total slut and did everything. We told him to get her to contact us and
after Cathy spoke to .. Fallon .. she knew we just had to organize a gangbang with her .. so we did

It was a hot summer_s night when we hooked up with Fallon and six local guys. Everyone arrived super
horny and when the guys met Fallon it was obvious they could not wait to get their cocks into her. Fallon
loved how eager the guys were and that just excited her even more. It was a high energy intense gangbang
and everyone involved fucked their asses off. Fallon got all her holes throughly fucked and took a lot of
creampies.
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, DCJohn, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 08-05-2024, 02:07 PM #2013
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
A friend of ours told us about Avery so we contacted her to see if she was interested in
doing a creampie gangbang with us. She lives interstate and said the next time she is in
Los Angeles she would love to hook up and have some fun.

It was a VERY hot day in summer when we did hook up with Avery. There was a cool breeze on
the deck so we decided to start there. Avery said it had been more than a week since she_d
last had sex so she was super horny. When the guys heard that they couldn_t wait to feed
their rampant cocks to her. Avery, and Cathy, both had their wet pussies fucked solidly for
more than an hour and I lost count how many creamy loads of cum were pumped into them. The
girls absolutely loved it, and so did the guys
Model:
Cathy, Avery, Chris, Ray, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 03:02 PM #2014
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
On the first day of our 2017 Summer road trip we hooked up with Nora, a cute and very horny 18 year old who says she is at a
stage in her life where she is wanting to explore her sexuality.

We had learned about Nora from a mutual friend and we thought it would be great to get her on the website so we asked her. She
accepted instantly. We spent an awesome few hours with Nora and I have to tell you I was super horny the whole time we were with
her. It was the first time Nora had ever fucked in front of a camera and lights so she was understandably nervous at the start.
She was also super aroused about what she was going to do and told us there was no way she didn_t want to do it.

With both Nora and I super turned on, we started to make out while Cathy videoed the action. It was obvious Nora loved sex and
when I started to eat her pussy her eyes opened wide, she began to breath deeply and not long after had an intense orgasm. After
that I was eager to fuck her so that_s exactly what I did Eventually I flooded her pussy with a huge load of semen and I have
to say it felt AWESOME :-)
Model:
Cathy, Nora, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 03:16 PM #2015
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Kate is a very sexy young woman we met at an adult internet convention. She is 24 years old
and complimented Cathy on what she does. We chatted for a while and before we parted we asked
her if she_d like to join us for a creampie gangbang. Her eyes lit up and she accepted without
hesitation.

Cathy contacted 6 guys and told them about Kate wanting a creampie gangbang. All 6 guys were super excited
about fucking kate .. and getting to creampie her .. and accepted Cathy_s invitation. When the
night of the gangbang arrived everyone turned up knowing it would be a great night .. and it
was. Kate had a blast and loved fucking so many different guys and getting all the creampies
they gave her.
Model:
Cathy, Kate, Donny, Dirk, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 03:18 PM #2016
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Brooke is a real sweetheart and super cute so it_s probably no surprise I
was super horny the whole time we were with her. One thing she had mentioned in
her emails was she had never experienced a creampie but wanted to. She had
seen me .. on our website .. giving girls a creampie and said she wanted me to
do the same to her.

We started out on the bed and it was obvious Brooke liked girls as much as she
liked guys. When I slipped my cock into her for the first time, and we started
to fuck, Cathy (said later) she was amazed at how creamy Brooke_s pussy got.

The three of us fucked for about an hour before I said I needed to cum .. then, a
minute or two later .. I was groaning loudly as my orgasm rapidly approached. Brooke
could feel my cock getting ready to unload and that brought her to orgasm. Having Brooke
orgasm pushed me over the edge and my seed began to race along my cock and into Brooke.
After I came, I scooped up the cum and fed it to Brooke. She swallowed it down then
sucked my fingers clean
Model:
Cathy, Brooke, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 03:35 PM #2017
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Kat got in contact with Cathy after seeing our website as she wanted to experience her first ever creampie gangbang. Of course
that was something we were happy to arrange for her .. so we did

Judging by the emails Cathy had received from Kat we thought she might be a little nervous and slow to get into the fucking that
night but we were wrong .. and happy to be wrong. Kat was super anxious to get all the guys naked and then get her hands on their
cocks. Of course that was exactly the type of reaction the guys were hoping for so the night started off well and only got better.
After a couple of hours, the guys were near exhaustion, had been milked dry and both Kat and Cathy had smiles on their faces and
pussies full of cum .. LOL.
Model:
Cathy, Kat, Donny, JackB, Dirk, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 08:03 PM #2018
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Cathy had been contacted by .. dB .. a local Black guy who arranged gangbangs in the Raleigh area.
He emailed to inquire if there was any possiblity Cathy would consider making a stop in Raleigh on
a future Road Trip. Cathy wrote him back to say she would love to come for a visit

When the visit was over, Cathy said to me she was so pleased she_d decided to go. She said she_d had
the best time and the guys who came along to fuck and creampie her were the nicest guys and great
lovers. Her pussy got double fucked (two cocks were together in her pussy at the same time) so much
during the gangbang that she had no idea how many orgasms she_d had but it was a LOT. I told her it
was more than 30 orgasms.

And the creampies they gave her were amazing. Two of the guys creampied her three times each and both
of their first creampies were HUGE. Here are some of those creampies
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 08:03 PM #2019
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
It was the final day of our 2018 Spring Road Trip and we had hooked up with 24 year old Ava for a threesome. A resident of
the east coast, Ava was in Los Angeles for a few weeks and had contacted us to ask if she could be on the website. Of course,
we_d replied back and I am so glad we did. Ava turned out to be a real sweetheart and just so cute. She also had an almost
insatiable appetite for sex.

The plan had been to have the threesome before an orgy that night but the three of us were having such a great time fucking we
continued until everyone began arriving for the orgy. Deciding to continue the threesome after the orgy, Ava said she_d love to
hang around and watch the orgy and then fuck some more afterwards. Perfect

After the orgy finished, and everyone had left, Ava and I started fucking again. We were both so turned on after watching the
orgy that we fucked like animals until I pumped her pussy full of cum. It truly was a HUGE creampie and none of us I could
believe how much cum poured out of Ava afterwards .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Ava, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 08:14 PM #2020
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
As many of you will know, we have been hooking up with young Lilly for a couple of
years and enjoying some amazing sex with her. Sometimes we hook up in Los Angeles
and other times we hook up in Vegas. Here is one of our Vegas hookups.

Rather than jump into bed and starting fucking the moment Lilly arrived at our hotel, we
decided to walk the strip and get a drink first. As we were doing that, Lilly constantly
cock teased me by flashing her panties, and her naked pussy. I was so turned on by the
time we got back to the hotel but before we fucked, Lilly and Cathy wanted to hit the
pool for awhile. The teasing continued at the pool so when we eventually got back into
our room I pounded the fuck out of Lilly_s young cunt and gave her a massive creampie
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com