Old 08-05-2024, 08:41 AM #2001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Dean emailed Cathy to say he was a huge fan and had literally grown up watching her videos. He said
she had turned him onto creampies and that it was on his _bucket list_ to fuck and creampie her. Cathy
liked the sound of that so she arranged to hook up with him.

Dean was nervous when he arrived so we decided to do a little roleplay to get things rolling. It worked.
Dean relaxed quickly and was soon slamming his huge cock into Cathy as he lived out his fantasy. Here is
the messy creampie that he gave her.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 08-05-2024, 08:49 AM #2002
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Around the middle of January this year we jumped in the car and headed out to Las Vegas. We were going
out there to attend the AVN Expo and also to hook up with a local couple who wanted to have a threesome
with Cathy. We already knew the male member of the couple, Rion, and he had contacted Cathy to say that
his partner, Shauna, had mentioned that she would love to have a threesome with Rion and Cathy. I guess
you won_t be surprised to learn that Cathy had immediately accepted.

Rion had told us that his partner loved making out with girls so I wasn_t surprised by how passionate she
was when Cathy and her started to make out. Rion was left to just watch for quite some time as Shauna and
Cathy enjoyed each others bodies. By the time Rion did join them he was super aroused and that certainly
took the threesome to another level. Cathy had a great time with those guys, got an awesome creampie from
Rion and we all agreed that we would definitely have to do it again the next time we visited Vegas
Model:
Cathy, Rion
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 08-05-2024, 09:07 AM #2003
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Fallon is a super horny East European girl we have partied with before. After our first gangbang together Cathy
told Fallon that they should do it again and she told Cathy she couldn_t wait .. so they hooked up again a few
months later.

Something I need to tell you about Fallon is that she just loves to be fucked in the ass. During the first
party she_d done a little anal but this time she wanted to do a lot of ass fucking and she most certainly did.
Almost everytime I looked over at her she had a thick cock buried deep in her ass .. and often another cock in
her pussy as well. There_s no need for me to tell you how much the guys loved that. Oh .. and there was just
so much cum flying around. Not only was Fallon_s ass pumped full of cum many times but both pussies got heaps
as well and the girls also swapped a lot of cum between them.
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, Chris, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 09:28 AM #2004
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
This visit to CT_s was Cathy_s last ever visit to this amazing Adult Theater. A few short months later
CT_s closed for good. We had been visiting regularly since 2012 and had totally enjoyed every visit.

In many ways, Cathy_s final visit was a celebration of what a great place CT_s had been and to
mark the occasion a LOT (90 guys and several couples) were there that night. Some of the other women
attending were okay to be on video but asked that their faces not be shown. Along with Cathy, they were
excited to show their cunts being fucked and getting creampies from some of the complete strangers who
were there that night. At the end of the night, although saddened by CT_s impending closure, everyone
said what an awesome night it had been
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 09:36 AM #2005
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie
Model:
Cathy, Maya, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 11:23 AM #2006
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
In an out-of-the-way place called Gary, Indiana there was an Adult Theater called CT_s. A member of our website told us
that it was a great place to visit, for a fun night out, so we did back in 2012. As it turned out the member was right
so we visited every year until it closed early 2018. Here is our visit in 2016.

As soon as we arrived Cathy made her way to one of CT_s gloryholes where she sucked and jerked every cock that was poked
through the hole. After taking a LOT of cum from complete strangers she then made her way into the theater where dozens
of horny guys were waiting for her. For the next two hours she jerked, sucked and fucked over 50 guys until they were
drained of cum. It was an AWESOME night
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 11:34 AM #2007
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
We have known Niki for a few years and had already featured her in a couple of scenes when she asked us
if we could arrange a creampie gangbang for her. Knowing how much Niki loved to fuck we knew it would be
an awesome gangbang so we quickly set to work getting it organized.

Knowing how much Niki loves fucking Black guys we made sure that most of the guys we organized for her
gangbang were Black .. something Cathy was super excited about as well. When the night of Niki_s gangbang
rolled around, Niki arrive early and got to welcome all the guys as they arrived. It was amazing to see
her get more and more excited as each of the guys appeared. Not surprisingly, the gangbang was awesome and
Niki was the star. The guys made sure they gave both girls every drop of cum they could muster and the girls
loved it .. and the huge number of orgasms they had
Model:
Cathy, Niki, Chris, Kale, Dirk, JackB, Brock
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 12:08 PM #2008
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not
long after Luna_s arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive.
When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I
knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :-)

As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly
awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally
fucked to the point where she didn_t even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls
had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies
Model:
Cathy, LunaR, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 12:54 PM #2009
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not
long after Luna_s arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive.
When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I
knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :-)

As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly
awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally
fucked to the point where she didn_t even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls
had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies
Model:
Cathy, LunaR, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 08-05-2024, 12:57 PM #2010
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
This visit to CT_s was Cathy_s last ever visit to this amazing Adult Theater. A few short months later
CT_s closed for good. We had been visiting regularly since 2012 and had totally enjoyed every visit.

In many ways, Cathy_s final visit was a celebration of what a great place CT_s had been and to
mark the occasion a LOT (90 guys and several couples) were there that night. Some of the other women
attending were okay to be on video but asked that their faces not be shown. Along with Cathy, they were
excited to show their cunts being fucked and getting creampies from some of the complete strangers who
were there that night. At the end of the night, although saddened by CT_s impending closure, everyone
said what an awesome night it had been
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com