Old 07-13-2020, 05:47 AM #19951
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My SHIT Slave! Ill TELL You When You Can Cum!

Scatshop.com- Eat My SHIT_Slave! Ill TELL You When You Can Cum!

Description:
Im so excited to have some filthy fun today, I havent had any proper scat play for a week! Holidays, family visits, you know how it is Im so hungry for the taste of my own shit, but I bet youre hungrier, arent you, my little toilet slave? Dont you love the lingerie Ive worn for today? How it frames my phat ass and pussy? I make it clap to tease you, arent you just dying to eat the shit thatll come out of this godly ass? Maybe youre worth it.if you beg me, first, and I humiliate you for being the lowly scat slave that you are! Get down on the floor
I shit and piss right in your waiting mouth! I pick up a large turd that fell out of your mouth and shove it back in-eat it all, slave! Chew it up! Theres even more thats fallen out of your mouth, cmon, I want you to gobble it up, slurp it, wanna hear you slurpingMmm its so fucking hot watching you swallow my shit, my hand reaches down to finger my clit pump your cock, slave I want you to cum with me, on the count of 3. One.. Two.. *gasp* Three!!
**The mark that sometimes peeks above my lingerie on my left thigh is a bruise from a bad fall I had last week. No worries, Im ok now, and ready to get nasty! **
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-EatmyshitslaveIlltellyouwhenyoucancum.mp4
File Size : 314.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:47
Video : AVC, 4 329 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fi8ox7s82bg3
Old 07-13-2020, 05:54 AM #19952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- NON-STOP FARTS

Scatshop.com- NON-STOP FARTS

Description:
Pee-whew! ? What a bunch of stinkers! Ever want your fart vids to just be a compilation of NON-STOP farts? No dialogue, no breaks in between, just a hot girls plump, thick ass bursting with gas, ripping fat ones right after another? Then THIS is the fart vid for you-ending off with a nice wet bubbly shart ? Youre gonna wish you were the one to catch all these naughty stinkers on camera! ?
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-nonstopfarts.mp4
File Size : 291.5 MB
Duration : 00:01:48
Video : AVC, 22.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kjt7muca0nbl
Old 07-13-2020, 06:00 AM #19953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat Mommys MASSIVE shit!

Scatshop.com- Eat Mommys MASSIVE shit!

Description:
Im wearing a t-shirt and panties am taking my clothes off to get ready for a shower I bend to do some stretches and relax, until I notice you spying on me! What the fuck?! What are you doing in here! Get out from there! Are you spying on me, again? Im your motherare you kidding me? You remember what I told you would happen if you did this again? You remember, right? Take off your clothes right now. You are going to jerk off in front of me. Then, Im going to teach you a lesson.
You like mommys breasts, dont you? Suck on them then, like the mother lover you are. You like my ass, my pussy, too? Suck on mommys clit and pussy lips lick all the way from the bottom of my asshole, up to my piercing. Oh, still not coming yet? This is ridiculous. Its time to move on to your punishment. You like spying on me? Now, youre going to get the full flavor of mommys body. I want you to drink mommys piss. Youre going to experience every part of my body today, even my insides.
How do you like the taste of me, huh? I hope you like it, cuz I want you to taste all of me. I want you to taste the deepest parts of me. Open wide, Im going to shit in your mouth. I want you to swallow everything as it comes out hot from my assOh my God, that is so much shit! Can you feel it jamming into the back of your throat? Keep jerking off. I want you to cum with my shit inside your mouth. Mash it around with your tongue. I want you to taste every little nuance of mommys insides. Is it hot in your mouth? Can you feel how heavy it is inside of you? Hahaha, Im not done, yet. I have another load to push inside of you
Did you like that? You did? Then, you can spy on mommy any time you want, honey.
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-Eat-Mommys-MASSIVE-shit.mp4
File Size : 268.47 MB
Resolution : 1918x1080
Duration : 00:09:40
Video : AVC, 3 713 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ze653r52qwdt
Old 07-13-2020, 06:00 AM #19954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Just Farting

Scatshop.com- Just Farting

Description:
Its very rare that I am gifted with toxic gases so rare that this is the first time that I have been able to capture these demons on film. I finally found the culprit and it is innocent little ice cream. I dont care how old I get farts will always be hilarious. But the smell of these farts challenged even that humorous bug with a stench that could come only from the pit of hell. An unsuspecting lurker regretfully walked in on me after I had let a few off and nearly lost all respect for me. Enjoy my first fruits of my labor and look forward to many more in the near future.
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : just_farting_abigail_dupree_high.mp4
File Size : 232.38 MB
Duration : 00:05:11
Video : AVC, 6 092 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/70euxs4wbe3q
Old 07-13-2020, 06:03 AM #19955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- farts with doodoo ending

Scatshop.com- farts with doodoo ending

Description:
yes I am back, farting more then ever. big bubbly hard surface farts and bubbly big booty twerking farts. after all that funky farting I spread my cheeks and drop a nice brown turd for you.
Model:
Ebonybooty49
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-0BE51B9A-2D42-4F86-89DF-AE05485C597F.mov
File Size : 526.45 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080
Duration : 00:09:21
Video : AVC, 7 752 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.9 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uz7fh9pr9h7z
Old 07-13-2020, 06:05 AM #19956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Natalya - Tied Down and Forced to Breathe in Farts

Scatshop.com- Natalya - Tied Down and Forced to Breathe in Farts

Description:
1080 HD Natalya forces a restrained slave to breathe in her farts. She lets them rip and giggles. The slave has to smell them. He cant get away now that he is tied down. Natalya is very gassy. Some of the farts are very loud and wet-sounding. It doesnt matter how bad the gas is, the slave has to smell them all. Its his job! Natalya sits on the slaves face and presses its nose into her ass. She wants him to inhale deeply, no shallow breaths; deep sniffs. Natalya is so gassy! There are lots and lots of farts and the slave has to breathe them all in. She presses her butt right against the slaves face, so it cant fight her. Natalya lets some long ones loose. She bounces her cute ass up and down on the slaves face while he takes it all in. Natalya makes the slave open its mouth and farts directly into its mouth. Smelling them isnt enough, he has to taste it, too. Natalya bounces up and down on the slaves face to move the gas around. She smothers the slave with her ass and bounces with her full-weight. This video has more farts than any previous Brat Princess fart video. For fans of this fetish, its a clip you really cant miss. (12:33 long)
Clip Contains: Natalya, Farting, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smother, Thong, Yoga Pants, Bondage Male, Toilet Slave, Chastity
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Natalya-Slave-Tied-Down-and-Forced-to-Breathe-in-Farts-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 730.42 MB
Duration : 00:12:33
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 397 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c3ezkl3u17ua
Old 07-13-2020, 06:10 AM #19957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sucking Off Your Shitty Cock

Scatshop.com- Sucking Off Your Shitty Cock

Description:
I come into the room wearing a short skirt and a crop top, looking uncomfortable because I need the toilet. I tell you I was on our laptop and found a folder called scat." I was amazed at what I saw, Ive asked you loads of times what your deepest fantasy was and youre so silly to be too embarrassed to tell me. All those times youd stuck your fingers in my asshole and poo came out on them, I thought youd realize it was o.k and I sort of enjoy it. I want to make you happy, so Ive studied the videos and held my poo until Im desperate. I notice your rock hard cock and sweetly ask if youre getting hard
I playfully take out your cock and suck it, all the while telling you how naughty and desperate I feel. All of a sudden the urgency to poop hits me and I start squirming again. I pull down my panties and take off my top, teasing you. I tell you to lay down, I want to 69. With my ass and wet pussy in your face I tell you that I cant hold it any longer. Being really embarrassed, my ass opens. I tell you to eat my pussy whilst I push out my shit. It falls out on your face as I moan in enjoyment of the 69 and cum. I tell you what a great orgasm that was but noticed you havent cum yet. Maybe eating my shitty asshole will help
Get ready, Im about to give you instructions on how to lickeat your girlfriends dirty ass! Once satisfied I turn around and sit you up. I lean in and tell you cutely that I bet youve always wondered what it would feel like to have my shit on your cock. I start smearing my shit all over your cock in a shitty handjob, describing how it must feel to have my warm poo over your hard cock I take your shitty dick into my mouth and suck you off til you cum in my mouth and swallow down your cum with a mouthful of my own shit!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-suckingoffyourshittycock.mp4
File Size : 466.53 MB
Duration : 00:11:19
Video : AVC, 5 593 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3az1g7j0gm7k
Old 07-13-2020, 06:19 AM #19958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- April farts and sharts comp

Scatshop.com- April farts and sharts comp

Description:
Never seen before sharts and farts. Im farting around my room, in jean shorts, on my bed, and yes there are sharts.
want to see a little bit of everything watch me as I fart away then I end with some big fat sharts.
Model:
Ebonybooty49
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-BB147A83-B206-41B0-BB1E-6D18D48F5650.mov
File Size : 658.99 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 7 949 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kdpq38ibudxp
Old 07-13-2020, 06:35 AM #19959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lisa Maries Killer Bs!!

Scatshop.com- Lisa Maries Killer Bs!!

Description:
Throw your Bs up!! Lisa Marie finna put on a show for you!! Remember like when you were a kid, and school shows had a word or leter of the day? Well the letter her is B! Lets begin with B For booty-Lisa Marie has one of the most beautiful asses in the game hands down!! She puts a full booty display on in these clips. The Next B is for bathroom, where she begins her adventure. The Next Bs She takes Her Bowel movements to the Bedroom, to take a soft messy dump!! The final B is for when she takes her load off in her favorite poop bucket!! Booty, Bedroom, Bathroom, Buckets, and Boo Boo = Killer Bs on full display!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lisa-Marie-051519.mp4
File Size : 420.48 MB
Duration : 00:11:21
Video : AVC, 4 659 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/862jd7j0ujnt
Old 07-13-2020, 06:36 AM #19960
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My Slaves Back!!!

Scatshop.com- My Slaves Back!!!

Description:
Im so excited to say my slave who had been traveling is back to enjoy my delicious scat! Come watch as I get him on his knees while I sit on a chair, legs spread wide open He eats directly from my asshole as I push out a nice tasty load and a lot of piss. My pussy was dripping cum and he licked that too, nasty slave
Model:
mystresstee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Slavesback.mp4
File Size : 507.39 MB
Duration : 00:10:35
Video : AVC, 6 494 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: