Old 07-29-2024, 12:53 AM #1951
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
On the last day of our 2016 Summer Road Trip, Molly returned for her second ever creampie gangbang.
A week or so earlier, Molly had experienced her first ever creampie gangbang and she had enjoyed it
so much she wanted to do it again .. so we were making that happen

The six guys we had organized for the orgy loved Molly and they fucked the two girls so much. All the
guys creampied both girls and the gangbang went on for a couple of hours. It was an awesome fuckfest and
by the time it was over everyone was drained. It appears Molly is hooked on fucking multiple guys and
getting multiple creampies so I think you all will be seeing more of her in the future.
Model:
Cathy, Molly, Chris, Donny, AJ
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 07-29-2024, 12:54 AM #1952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Lily learned of our websites from one of her girlfriends and she was instantly hooked on what we do and wanted to get involved.
When we heard from her, and saw her pics, we knew we wanted to get involved with her too. She is the exact sort of girl we like
to have some _fun_ with

When Lily arrived I took her outside to a swing that had been set up. I wanted to test out my new 4K camera by getting her to use
the swing .. she was happy to do it. She was wearing a super short skirt so I got a lot of upskirt action. It turned Lily on and
it wasn_t long before she was standing on the swing and making sure I had no trouble seeing up her skirt :-)

We were all feeling very horny after that so we went inside and fucked our asses off for the next hour and a half. We had so much
fun with Lily and I_m sure you_re going to love seeing the photos and video we took of her. Of course, I gave her a HUGE creampie
and Lily loved it. Did I mention Lily prefers to have guys creampie her
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene
Old 07-29-2024, 05:48 AM #1953
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
This gangbang was organized by a local guy from NYC. Jay had been organizing the gangbang for a few weeks and had assured us
that there would be a lot of guys there and most of them would be tested. That meant Cathy was going to get a lot of creampies

As promised there were a lot of guys .. 17 to be exact .. and a lot of them were tested. When we started Cathy was literally
surrounded by eager guys all with their cocks at various stages of erection and eager for her to take them in her hand or mouth.
After about ten minutes of sucking and jerking cocks Cathy needed one inside her so she got on the bed and dragged a couple
of guys up with her. Moments later her legs were spread and a rampant cock was being pushed into her flooded pussy. For the next
three hours a whole lot of fucking and creampies went on in that hotel room on 3rd avenue in New York City.
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-29-2024, 06:35 AM #1954
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Dsnoop and Slim are two of Cathy_s favorite Black lovers and any time they want
to get their huge cocks up inside her she is ready. In this scene we were visiting
Los Angeles and Cathy had arranged in advance for the two guys to cum over and fuck
her. Not surprisingly, knowing the guys were coming over to fuck her, Cathy was super
aroused by the time they arrived.

The guys had barely walked in the door when Cathy said to them that she was really horny
and didn_t want to wait for them to fuck her. The guys loved hearing that and in no time
they had their cocks out and were getting Cathy even more turned on. They gave her exactly
what she wanted .. a hard and fast fuck .. and ended it by filling her ravaged cunt with two
hot loads of cum.
Model:
Cathy, Dsnoop, Slim
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-dsnoop slim-3some.wmv
File Size : 898.41 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:36:17

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-dsnoop slim-3some.wmv
Old 07-29-2024, 07:46 AM #1955
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Towards the end of our 2015 Summer Road Trip Cathy organized for a group of guys to come over one night and gangbang the ass
off her and fill her with as many loads of semen as they could manage

The guys she contacted had all gang fucked her before and were up to the challenge. When she heard them say that she knew she
would get the fuck she wanted .. and she most certainly did. They fucked her for over an hour and every guy creampied her twice
.. one guy three times. It was exactly what she wanted .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Donny, Jack B, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-29-2024, 08:01 AM #1956
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
One Saturday night, in August 2015, I got gangbanged by 4 guys .. see scene 616. The guys were all young
.. late 20_s .. and they literally fucked me non-stop for well over an hour before .. drained of cum and
exhausted .. they finished and left.

About 30 minutes after the guys had gone, I got a text message from one of them .. it was DCJohn. He was
still horny and wanted to know if he could come back and fuck me some more. I texted back a big .. YES.
A minute later he texted again to say one of the other guys .. Jack .. was also horny and would like to
come back and fuck some more as well. Of course I again texted back a big .. YES Thirty minutes later
.. in the early hours of Sunday morning .. they arrived and I got fucked some more .. including an AWESOME
double vaginal fuck and creampie
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-dcjohn jack-2015.wmv
File Size : 372.61 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:15:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-dcjohn jack-2015.wmv
Old 07-29-2024, 09:33 AM #1957
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before
on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was
excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her.

They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by
each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. I love it when I get to have all
these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time.
Model:
Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-29-2024, 07:02 PM #1958
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Molly returned to have another 3some with us. After her first ever 3some a few weeks earlier
.. and the very first time a guy had ever cum inside her .. she was super keen to do it again
and so were we. When Molly arrived at our hotel it was obvious she was way more relaxed than
she had been the first time. She was also super horny so we didn_t waste a lot of time talking.

The lack of nerves Molly had shown walking in the door translated into her being a lot more
relaxed once we got on the bed. It was great Right from the start she had her hands and mouth
all over us. All three of us were so incredibly turned on. It wasn_t long before we were fucking
ourselves silly. While Molly and Cathy made out, I was behind Molly fucking her. Then, Molly
wanted to watch me fuck Cathy .. she loved it. She then needed to be fucked some more so I slipped
out of Cathy_s pussy and slipped back into her. This went on for about an hour before I blasted a
massive load of semen deep into Molly_s orgasming pussy.
Model:
Cathy, Molly, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-29-2024, 09:34 PM #1959
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
This gangbang was the first gangbang of our 2016 Summer Road Trip. It was with 5 horny guys who had all fucked Cathy before
on several occasions. When Cathy contacted them they were super excited at the thought of getting back into her pussy and Cathy was
excited about getting their hard throbbing cocks back up inside her.

They gang fucked Cathy like a well practiced team and pumped her pussy full of several hot loads of cum. Cathy loves being fucked by
each one of these guys so having them all together in a gangbang was perfect. Cathy said later .. I love it when I get to have all
these guys together because they really know how to show a girl a good time.
Model:
Cathy, Donny, AJ, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Old 07-30-2024, 12:20 AM #1960
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
On the last day of our 2016 Summer Road Trip, Molly returned for her second ever creampie gangbang.
A week or so earlier, Molly had experienced her first ever creampie gangbang and she had enjoyed it
so much she wanted to do it again .. so we were making that happen

The six guys we had organized for the orgy loved Molly and they fucked the two girls so much. All the
guys creampied both girls and the gangbang went on for a couple of hours. It was an awesome fuckfest and
by the time it was over everyone was drained. It appears Molly is hooked on fucking multiple guys and
getting multiple creampies so I think you all will be seeing more of her in the future.
Model:
Cathy, Molly, Chris, Donny, AJ
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com