Old 07-10-2020, 11:20 AM #19171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Free toilet for girls in the forest

Scatshop.com- Free toilet for girls in the forest

Description:
Free toilet for girls in the forest. Any girl walking in the woods can use this living toilet-he will eat everything! Amina and Christina are walking in the woods in the morning and they really want to shit! They were happy when they saw the toilet for the girls, because now they can drop the load and continue the walk.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s147.mp4
File Size : 871.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:59
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dket33q0a33r
Old 07-10-2020, 11:31 AM #19172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- I Love To Eat My Poop!

Scatshop.com- I Love To Eat My Poop!

Description:
Mmm! Look at this nice big fresh load of poop! Theres a big, soft, moist turd and many smaller harder turds. I love admiring my shit. Looking at its beauty. It smells so good. But best of all I love the taste of my shit!
I pick up the biggest pile of poop and I slowly squish it in my hand! It feels so good feeling the warm poop squish through my fingers! Yum!
I lick the moist warm poo and search for a nice little chunk to swallow! When I find it I pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It tastes so good! I love the smell of it and how the flavor completely invades all of my senses! I love my poop!
It is hard for me to swallow my poop. I am working on getting better. Its a mind over matter thing. I love the taste but its hard to get myself to swallow for some reason! I do my best though and with lots of gagging and choking I swallow the little piece of shit! Oh it makes me so happy when I do! I love getting to poop out my poop!
I pick up the biggest turd again and talk dirty to you. I tell you all the nasty things I love to do with poop. Then I smear my moist wet turd onto my lips! Just like lipstick! I think it makes me look very pretty! Do you want to kiss me?
Scat 94-I Love To Eat My Poop!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ilovetoeatmyshit.mp4
File Size : 682.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:11
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fdk795p7xc5g
Old 07-10-2020, 11:35 AM #19173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- I Want You To Shit Fuck Me!

Scatshop.com- I Want You To Shit Fuck Me!

Description:
I am such a horny scat lover! I want you to fuck my asshole when its filled with a big load of shit! Just like it is right now! Ive got a huge load of poop that is just desperate to come out! I wish I had a nice hard cock to pack my shit in deep! But I only have this rubber dildo! I guess it will have to do! I push the toy up into my ass. It takes a lot of work because it hits all that shit that wants out so bad! I am strong though and I push that shit way up my poop chute! I pack my shit in so deep! Oh it feels amazing! Just lick a real cock would!
But all that ass fucking wont keep my turds in! My ass pushes the dildo out and out come a big, messy load of shit! It feels amazing to push all that shit out! It falls right on the cock and all over my legs too! And I get shit all up my ass crack too! This is such a messy load of shit! I scoop up my poop and smear it all over my big butt! I grab the dildo and fuck my shitty ass! Im fucking it just like I would fuck your cock!
Imagine that you were fucking my ass and all of a sudden I shit your cock out and a HUGE load of poop come shooting out too! I just shit all over your cock! Youd love that wouldnt you!? Youd take your shitty cock and youd shove it right back up my asshole and shit fuck my dirty ass until I came all over your cock!? Then we could smear my shit all over our bodies and on our faces too!
That is exactly what I am doing right now! I am shit fucking myself and smearing my shit all over as I imagine you fucking me and smearing shit all over my body! You can fuck my shitty ass and then fuck my big, juicy tits too!? I love having my tits shit fucked! It feels amazing and looks so hot to see a shit covered cock fucking my big, natural, poop smeared tits!
This is one of the hottest videos Ive in a while! I am sure youll love watching it just as much as I loved making it!
Enjoy!
Scat 254-I Want You To Shit Fuck Me!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : howishitfuck-1.mp4
File Size : 1042.79 MB
Duration : 00:10:24
Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8clgf501gmyi
Old 07-10-2020, 11:40 AM #19174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Creeper Youre Going To Get Everything That Comes Out of My Ass

Scatshop.com- Creeper_Youre Going To Get Everything That Comes Out of My Ass

Description:
Ive been suspecting that I had an overzealous admirer who has been breaking into My apartment and riffling to My personal items, even sucking on My dirty panties. Especially the ass crotch area, which I find wet. Realizing it must be someone in My building, I laid a trap which I knew no pervert would be able to resist.
Once caught, I find out it is My next door neighbor. I proceed to teach him a lesson in ass loving!
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Peeping-Tom-16.53.mp4
File Size : 1462.5 MB
Duration : 00:16:53
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 107 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4tybxb9v500m
Old 07-10-2020, 11:50 AM #19175
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Stuffing & Feeding My Pig With Shit

Scatshop.com- Stuffing & Feeding My Pig With Shit

Description:
Mistress Lisa decides to turn her toilet slave into a shit eating, shit-stuffed pig. First she smothers him with her ass, making him stick his tongue up her ass while she suffocates him. She pisses and shits into his mouth, and uses a tube of red lipstick to label him as a toilet and a pig. This isnt enough for the sadistic dominatrix though. She gets out containers of shit that she has saved up ( a weeks worth) and fucks her slave in the ass with logs of shit while he moans and snorts like the animal he has become. When the logs break she stuffs his asshole with the remains and fucks, then stuffs his ass with more until his asshole is filled to overflowing with shit. She gets another container of shit and dumps it on his head and rubs it all over his face. Then she commands him to coat his entire body with the shit while she dumps manure on him and makes him root and snort like a pig.
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Stuffing-My-Pig-With-Shit.wmv
File Size : 71.36 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:20
Video : VC-1, 797 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 156 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0tidq8ivh8ui
Old 07-10-2020, 11:53 AM #19176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- No Escape Little Toilet

Scatshop.com- No Escape Little Toilet

Description:
You wake up tied up and taped to my bathroom floor with me over you Good morning! Hi, remember me? How you rejected me last night at the club? Did you really think you could get away with blowing me off? You were so easy to sucker in after that-I roofied your drink and drove you to my place-and here we are I think youre in for your punishment-nobody rejects me and gets away with it! Go ahead and struggle and scream, nobody can hear you anyway. Theres no escape, little toilet.
Im going to shit all over your face-and if you scream, Ill sit on your shit-smeared face and suffocate you to death! I rip the duct tape off your face and shit a huge, stinky load right into your mouth, and laugh at you for being hard while youve got tears streaming down your cheeks. This is actually turning you on, isnt it? Being dominated and humiliated by me? Well, since you like it so much, Im gonna have all my girlfriends from the club crash here-and since my toilet is broken, theyll all just take turns shitting on you, instead! So you better chew fast, slave, cuz you gotta make room for all my friends, who are going to cram all their shit down your throat!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-noescapelittletoilet.m4v
File Size : 281.39 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Video : AVC, 3 374 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8wkn87e8up6n
Old 07-10-2020, 11:54 AM #19177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Born to devour female shit!

Scatshop.com- Born to devour female shit!

Description:
Born to devour female shit! This unique video-a toilet slave accidentally spat urine on the ass of Christinas mistress !!! Panties and jeans of Christinas mistress were wet-Christina was angry !! Amina did not visit the toilet-4 days! A huge piece of shit fell to the ground and she shoved a dirty, big piece of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave and made him swallow! Girls closed his nose to him-he had to swallow fast-he only got air through his mouth! It was one of the hardest days in a slaves life, but to serve the girls is the meaning of his life!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s157.mp4
File Size : 1166.82 MB
Duration : 00:19:55
Video : AVC, 7 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vjhnlu79t2vo
Old 07-10-2020, 12:07 PM #19178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Jerk it to my Farts

Scatshop.com- Jerk it to my Farts

Description:
While wearing my skin tight jeans, I fart in your face telling you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me. Stroke it to my smelly gas and cum from the stench leaving my dirty asshole.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : jerkittomyfartshd.wmv
File Size : 49.69 MB
Duration : 00:05:13
Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1jho31yennmh
Old 07-10-2020, 12:16 PM #19179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 315 - MISTRESS GAIA - ZOOM SHIT

Scatshop.com- 315 - MISTRESS GAIA - ZOOM SHIT

Description:
Quelle poche volte che concedo alla mia lurida puttana di stimolare il mio culetto, lo fa per bene, cos? bene che la premio riempiendole la bocca completamente della mia adorata merda che a lei piace tanto.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 315.sit_.shit_.eg_.mov
File Size : 0.18 GB / 181.54 MB / 190 361 476 bytes
Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
Old 07-10-2020, 12:21 PM #19180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lola - Practices Standing to Pee with Human Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola - Practices Standing to Pee with Human Toilet

Description:
Lola has brought andy, her human toilet, to a convention with her. This clip chronicles a day in andys life while at the convention. Lola has decided that she wants to practice standing to pee. Shes a girl, so standing to pee is a little tricky. Andy has to wear a gag that makes his face into a urinal. Lola wants andy to be a human urinal for not just her, but for all her girlfriends. First, Lola tries standing to pee with a funnel. The funnel works ok, but its a little awkward. Lola tilts andys head back and forces him to drink all the pee that has collected in his gag. Shell try again in a few hours with a different technique. Lola goes out to dinner while andy stands his post in the bathroom. She comes back to the hotel and practices standing to pee again. This time, instead of using the funnel, she straddles the gag. This proves to be a great technique! Lola changes her outfit and goes out to have drinks with some people shes met at the convention. She comes back to the hotel room hours later after having a few. Shes abandoned the idea of standing to pee for the moment and instead uses a toilet chair. She pees a lot and the funnel ensures that every drop goes straight into andy. Lola takes off her dress. Its ok for her to be naked in a room with andy because he is kept in strict chastity at all times. Lola lies down and falls asleep. Andy lays on the cold ground in his toilet position. Lola sleeps comfortably. Andy does not. (12:35 long)
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Practices-Standing-to-Pee-with-Hard-Working-Toilet-MP4.mp4
File Size : 1426.97 MB
Duration : 00:12:35
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: