Old 01-28-2020, 04:19 PM #18381
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poop and taste (Screen Shot now matches) - - scatshop

Poop and taste (Screen Shot now matches) - - scatshop

I needed to poop so badly! Great position, laid back and close then a switch to hands and knees! I show you my hot pile and proceed to lick and taste it. I do some creative poop art on my bottom and blow you a poopy kiss at the end!!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 04:46 PM #18382
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dropping Shit while Jerking your Dick - - scatshop

Dropping Shit while Jerking your Dick - - scatshop

Watch me take a whole lot of shit in my nannys basement while i shit there and jerk your dick in doggy style, see as a whole lot of soft shit come out this juicy asshole of mines.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 76.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 10:21 PM #18383
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Facial - - scatshop

Shit Facial - - scatshop

So I have this plate of soft shit leftover from the previous vid. I’ve already gotten quite filthy so lets not let this pile of poop go to waste right?! I smear the shit all over my face, neck, tits and some in hair. On Tongue and lips too! Make a real good shitty mess of myself.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-28-2020, 10:44 PM #18384
Модератор

Модератор

Default We fucked dirty ass, pissed on slut - - scatshop

We fucked dirty ass, pissed on slut - - scatshop

I want to teach a slave girl to fuck in a dirty ass full of shit. Let her suck a dick, let get excited, I’ll fuck her with a strap-on. And then we’ll start teaching her to fuck in the shit. For the first time, let’s use some lube, but in the future shit will serve as lubricants. How the ass opened up, my husband’s cock in her shit, it’s so sexy. She seems to like it, this little hole like it, to be fucked in a dirty ass. She smiles, and asks fuck for more. It’s a good start, there will be more.
Let’s move on to water procedures. Get in the tub, we’re going to piss on you. That is a stream of urine, that’s how I pisses. Catch your mouth my urine, you must absorb the smell of your Mistress into your skin. My husband wants to use you as well. You’ll be the urinal. Open your mouth wide, take the urine on your tongue, and swallow. How wonderful, it’s so beautiful. Should more often piss into your mouth
Models:

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 01:33 AM #18385
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting Masturbation - - scatshop

Farting Masturbation - - scatshop

"Even my asshole relaxes" One of the first sentences out of my mouth as I turned my slave into my personal human fart furniture. I was sitting nude on his back with my full weight farting on him while masturbating. What a great life I'm giving him!
Feeling warmth of the skin on skin contact between my ass and his back as I blow loud & wet sounding farts got me so wet & aroused I started masturbating immediately, even talking to him during my excitement. His poor knees and arms had to support my full body weight the entire time. Feeling him quiver under me only enhanced my pleasure. It's not my arms and knees feeling the discomfort and pain, I'm quite comfortable so I'll sit as long as I like.
After a few minutes he really started to suffer from the intense stink of my farts as well as my weight on him but I simply didn't care. I like it and the pleasure of my climax is much more important than him. So I remained seated on him and continued farting on his back as well as masturbating to make him suffer more and more and more for my climax pleasure. You can see how he is sweating from the suffering I put him through. But now he must thank me for the honor of suffering for me.
So I got up and then bent over so he can lick my ass. To show him exactly how little I think of him I farted right into his mouth against his tongue putting him in true agony as my farts smelled and tasted real nasty. At one point he also had to put his nose between my sexy little ass cheeks to sniff and inhale my really loud & smelly farts deep into his inferior lungs. Fart fans should not miss this clip!
Check out the pictures and you’ll see why you’ll fall in love with this clip of mine xoxo
Models:

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 03:04 AM #18386
Модератор

Модератор

Default My happy toilet all covered in shit - - scatshop

My happy toilet all covered in shit - - scatshop

I want to shit so bad. Just managed to sit down and shit a powerful stream escaped from my ass right on the slave girl. I didn't I didn't have time to sit on her mouth, i shit on her belly, her breasts. But never mind, let she scoop up by hands and eat my semi-liquid shit. Lick my dirty ass, wipe it clean of shit. She is excitation, smiles happily, takes the shit in her hands. Starts smearing shit on face, neck, and body, tries to erase the remnants of her innocence. Caresses small breasts, here handful of shit going straight to her mouth, she wants to play. This slut playfully smiles, licks her lips, swallows my shit. She’s so depraved, shit covers all body, chest. She squirms, posing, it's so erotic, so sexy. My happy toilet bitch enjoys shit
Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 04:48 AM #18387
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting and Dirty Scat in My Kitchen - - scatshop

Farting and Dirty Scat in My Kitchen - - scatshop

I was so bloated I’ve eaten beans so I decided to make an orange juice to feel better.
While preparing it, I pants exploded in farts, farts, farts !
I pull down my pants to fart better and not to make them stinky and again farts, farts, farts !
You can enjoy my delicious ass farting non stop !
My slave finally arrived and I used him as my “farts inhaler” because I don’t want the kitchen to be smelly.
After the farts explosion, I felt desperate to release my chocolate and got undressed, wearing just pantyhose and a bra and filled his mouth with my brown. I wiped my ass with hygienic paper and let it in his mouth, using him like a real toilet chair that absorbs everything and flushes the unneeded things.
P.S. Since some of you buy my clips to make profit, I decided to put a watermark on the clip. My videos are mine and only min, you have no right to resell them.
I record my clips for my scat fans only and the purpose of purchasing the video is to enjoy it at home, to jerk off at it !
Models:

Duration: 16 min 58 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 05:53 AM #18388
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex - - scatshop

Shitting On Your Dick| Scat Sex - - scatshop

Mmm… I know you miss the warm feeling my shit makes when its all over your dick. Well, I’m back for more and this time I even play in it and smear it all over my beautiful toes. What a mess I made !
Models:

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 07:01 AM #18389
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worshipping poop filled toilet - - scatshop

Worshipping poop filled toilet - - scatshop

Sexy and collared redhead, Full body and face. I have a sexy reverse Pee and poo on the toilet. I show you my mess and then carefully clean the toilet with my tongue. I lick the rim and inner bowl until it's clean. My head is in the toilet and my ass is in the air. I fuck my dirty asshole with a buttplug. You can hear my moans echoing into the toilet bowl!! The buttplug is stays inside my hole until I have a pulsating orgasm and squeeze it out into the floor. I reward myself by dunking my head into the dirty toilet water and blow you a kiss!!
Models:

Duration: 17 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 981 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-29-2020, 07:07 AM #18390
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck, I shit myself, what an embarrassment - - scatshop

Fuck, I shit myself, what an embarrassment - - scatshop

I did morning exercises, did fitness. I did exercises, lifted my leg, and farted. Diarrhoea with a loud sound escaped from my ass, I shit myself. This is fucking embarrassing. But I will not stop, I will finish all the exercises to the end. Hot diarrhea slides in my pants, urine runs down my thighs, what a pleasant feeling. I feel even more alert and healthy. Sport brings relief and health to the body and spirit.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile