Old 01-18-2020, 08:55 PM #17531
Модератор

Модератор

Default Constipation 3: 1 in the bowl is worth 3 (stuck) in my hole - - scatshop

Constipation 3: 1 in the bowl is worth 3 (stuck) in my hole - - scatshop

I took a HUGE shit after fingering my butthole a bit and gf sniffed my finger hehe then I fingered for a while more but nothing else would come out bc constipation is a cruel mistress
***Please note we don’t find Domestic violence cool at all but it did make for some silly dialogue!***
Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:57 PM #17532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Both Shitting Orgasm Videos! - - scatshop

Both Shitting Orgasm Videos! - - scatshop

Cum So Hard I Shit On Your Cock!
I love getting fucked! I'm a filthy dirty whore who loves cock in all her holes! When I get fucked hard I cum like crazy! Sometimes when I cum so hard, I shit myself! I shit out all over the big, hard cock that's fucking me!
You don't mind do you? You know I'm a filthy scat girl! It turns me on to feel my shit flying out of my asshole as I ride your dick. Does it turn you on to feel my hot, smelly shit land all over your cock as I fuck you!
Watch me mount your cock and fuck you until I cum hard! My shit explodes out of my asshole! My poop splatters all over the place! My asshole gets so dirty and smeared with shit! There's warm shit all over your dick! I love looking at all my poop on your cock! It's such a hot sight! I want to taste my warm shit from your cock! I stick out my tongue and lick the tip of your cock! Mmm! It takes like your cum and my shit! Delicious!
Ass To Mouth Shit Sex Explosion!
You just fucked my pussy so hard! It felt so good getting pounded by your cock that I had a mind blowing orgasm! When I came I lost all control and shit all over the floor and all over your cock! Now there is shit everywhere! My ass is covered in poop! It feels so good! I know I just came but I'm horny again! I need your cock! Will you fuck my asshole and my mouth even though there is shit all over my ass and your cock!? I promise the poop turns me on! I love the smell and the taste of my shit!
Fuck my asshole! Get my shit smeared all over! Yes! Pound my hole so good and then I can cum again! I love feeling your cock in my holes! The smell of my shit and the way your dick feels inside of me is making me cum again!
Oh no! I'm shitting! I'm cumming and shitting so hard! Look at the wet shit explode out of my asshole! It lands all over your cock! Mmm! It looks so delicious! I need to taste it! I need to suck my shit off your cock!
Watch me put your shitty cock into my mouth! My poop gets all over my face and stuck to my teeth. I don't care! I love it! It feels so good being a filthy shit girl for you! I need your cock inside me again! I have poop all over my face and in my mouth! Now I need your cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty shithole! Get your cock all nice and dirty so I can suck it again! Yes! It feels so good!
I love having mind blowing shit sex with you!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:30 PM #17533
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna - - scatshop

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna - - scatshop

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! It's time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet - the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him - it's funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home.
Models:

Duration: 22 min 31 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:50 PM #17534
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toilet Training 101-No Hands - - scatshop

Toilet Training 101-No Hands - - scatshop

slave trying to hold this juicy ass up but he must learn “I GOT THIS” all he needs to do is fucking open wide!
my dirty boy also loves to smear and it come look and see…
Models:

Duration: 2 min 42 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:59 PM #17535
Модератор

Модератор

Default Messy Farts - - scatshop

Messy Farts - - scatshop

I’m on a diet cleanse that has given me some serious gas. While in my black lace panties and fishnets, I fart some of the GROSSIEST GRUGGLY FARTS EVER! Unfortunately, I also make a bit of a mess in my panties that results in the need for a shower.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 30.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 10:18 PM #17536
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feeding by shit from a plate! HD - - scatshop

Feeding by shit from a plate! HD - - scatshop

Everybody knows that prolonged starvation is very harmful to health. Therefore every day I try to feed my toilet slave. Today I came late from work, but my toilet was already lying on the floor and was waiting for me. At first I did not even notice him and sat down at the table to read the magazine. But right there I have noticed him and have command him come to me on his knees and kiss my legs. He licked my shoes and sucked the heels. I humiliated and laughed at him. He just a toilet for me! Then I took a plate and shit there. This is a fresh delicious dinner for my slave. Later I will feed him, but first he must lick my asshole so that it is clean. I told him to try, otherwise I’ll leave him hungry. He licked my asshole with his tongue and it was very pleasant to me. As an award for his efforts I fed the slave from a fork with my shit. He has eaten all my shit and thanked me. Of course I told him to lick the plate to shine. It is pleasant to me when the slave eats all my shit to the last piece. It makes me a little happy and satisfied. I choose the toilet slave who will be able to swallow of my shit completely and without the rest!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 10:26 PM #17537
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just Shitting: Episode 4 - - scatshop

Just Shitting: Episode 4 - - scatshop

THIS IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, HIGHEST DEFINITION, BEST LIT POOPING AND PEEING VIDEOS OUT THERE
Hi poop lovers! I think I’m getting better and better at this filming myself pooping and peeing malarkey. Today I managed to get some seriously close up well lit shots of everything as it happened. And let me tell you, it wasn’t easy! I woke up dying to go for a pee and poo, but managed to drag myself to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, skipping around trying not to lose control of everything as the milk was frothing up. I got back upstairs and barely managed to switch on the camera and sit on my toilet seat before everything just came rushing out! How do you know I was really that desperate? Notice how the poop came out first, despite the fact that the pee was huge and never ending when it did come out too. For the poop to come out first when the bladder is that full, that’s desperation.
Anyway, I’ve got a light pointing at my bits, and the camera zoomed in so you can see everything in the slightest detail. You can even see how turned on I am getting from finally releasing such a huge poop and pee, as my pussy gets creamier and creamier, and my juices start dripping down onto my poop. Watch me squeeze out the last little bit of poop with my super strong asshole, before I turn the camera downwards and again give you a super macro view of my huge poop. If you look carefully, you can even see where my pussy juices have dripped all over it, leaving nice little creamy white blobs on it. Yum!
Wouldn’t you love to eat this beautiful shit?
If you liked this video, please leave a review!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 10:31 PM #17538
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mud pie – Scat Play – on a Massive Ass - - scatshop

Mud pie – Scat Play – on a Massive Ass - - scatshop

The scene starts with me standing I pull my pants down spread my massive cheeks and push out several chocolate solid loads. You can hear the thud as each log lands on the ground. It’s pretty close up but you can see my whole ass (I even add a slow motion clip for dramatic effect)
Soon after i reached into my ass crack and start to get all the fudge I hadn’t pushed out yet smearing shit on my both of ass cheeks. Some ass wiggles and a finger my asshole.
After I show a couple close ups of the massive shit load I decided I want to play with my poop.
I sat the pile of shit on the ledge then ploop my cheeks down on the sticky big pile. I grab hand fulls and smear the muddy thick shit all over my enormous rump.
It was a lot of fun but super messy. Enjoy!
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 10:31 PM #17539
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy, Wet And Messy - - scatshop

Sexy, Wet And Messy - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa lets loose with some nice farts while wearing her sexy, skintight leather pants. It feels a little messy though so she strips down and lets her bowels go in a diarrhea feast for the eyes. She pisses in the filthy mess to finish off.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 9 s
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 10:38 PM #17540
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging Scat JOI - - scatshop

Edging Scat JOI - - scatshop

Watch me play a game…. When i say Green light you stroke when i say red light i stop..
I tease you with my tight asshole… Making you sniff and fuck it with your tongue tasting the raw shit thats clogged inside…
I work you up then make you stop and spread my cheeks and let out a big load of scat before making you stroke hard again…
I tell you what i want you to do with it smear on your cock, face and lick it taste my scat i then edge you some more before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load
I use name Matthew in this
#scat #toiletslave #scatjoi #poo #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile