Old 01-10-2020, 04:48 AM #15561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shart Mummification - - scatshop

Shart Mummification - - scatshop

Wrapped from the neck down in industrial cling wrap.. My boyfriend wakes up Trapped and immobilized on the bed. Moaning with discomfort as I climb on top of him and place my panty covered ass directly over his mouth, I feel him bite down on the gag holding his mouth open wishing he could close it.. Haha too bad hunny.. Maybe you wouldn’t be here right now if you didn’t drink enough to kill a bull elephant and been sober enough to stop yourself from becoming this fart cocoon!! We had plans today remember? Maybe this will jog your memory.. I’ve been gassy all day, constantly running back and forth to the bathroom.. And I KNOOWWWWW how much you hate my farts. Well I also hate you ruining our plans.. So what better way to teach you a lesson? I line my ass up directly over his mouth making sure every last fart is shot straight down his throat.. How awful is it bitch? I can hear how wet they’re getting and they feel nice and hot, I’m sure it’s getting pretty bad down there huh? Oh well.. I make it even worse as they get wetter by taking my panties off so all the extra surprises splat all over his tongue.. Sitting harder to make sure every ounce fart gets sealed and trapped in his mouth… But then gas stops.. “Uh oh haha.. I think I have to sht!” .. He mumbles HMM MM in denial but I just push a nice soft gift right into his lips ignoring his rejection.. “How’s my sht taste in your mouth bitch?!”. I know he won’t swallow it so I continue to pile fart after fart on top of it, occasionally even adding more to it.. How humiliating this must be, having a GIRL completely dominate you by sitting on your face.. Forcing her foul, endless farts in your mouth while you’re wrapped up and helpless.. Even using it as a toilet and then acts like it never happened and just keeps dumping more gas on top of it.. hahaaa awhh he’s starting to choke!! I think he just swallowed it.. It’s okay I’ll just give him a refill, I’m not done with him just yet.. ————————- Clip contains some graphic wet farts, mummification, mild dirty talk and ass smothering. **Hardcore fart fetishists only**
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:55 AM #15562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lil Stink “Im On One!” - - scatshop

Lil Stink “Im On One!” - - scatshop

Lil Stink is starting to really have fun with these!! Not that she never has before of course as she has mentioned while talking to friends in her videos, Pooping time is one of her favorite parts of the day!! Enjoy two new hot ones from over the Holiday weekend as she releases some of that good cookout food. She had a steady stream of logs and pee in the 1st clip. Enjoy the sounds as these logs crackle and plop out her ass in both scenes from up close. But she saves the best for last in the second clip – as we get treated to some HUGE corn filled logs she had to bend over and grab her ankles to push out!! Her sexy groans and grunting just drive me wild!!! Then when she was done She Squats and twerks to show as she says aloud “I’m a nasty hoe!” She was one one in that clip!! Another spectacular showcase of ass and splash!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:02 AM #15563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit that’s Sweet - - scatshop

Shit that’s Sweet - - scatshop

Liglee tastes her sweet shit again
Models:

Duration: 1 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: mp4v
Size: 2.63 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:09 AM #15564
Модератор

Модератор

Default MIstress Gaia – Here is what you asked for - - scatshop

MIstress Gaia – Here is what you asked for - - scatshop

Slave, today I'm in a good mood; I'm going to make this video just for you and I know that you are going to buy it; you can't help it. I know that you like to jerk-off watching a beautiful woman shitting. You can get aroused only in that way. You get turned on even more, watching an elegant woman shitting; yes, because even shitting requires elegance and I am an elegant woman!! On the other end, I like shitting in my slaves' mouths. Look, I take off my panties; you see, they are dirty of my humors. I have not washed myself yet! Look at my gorgeous pussy and, now, at my beautiful ass-hole; from here your meal is coming out!! Oooooh, look how much shit I have made!!! A toilet slave like you must eat it all and, then clean my ass!!!
ITALIAN
Schiavo, oggi sono di buon umore; faro' questo video apposta per te e so che tu lo comprerai; non puoi farne a meno! So che ti piace masturbarti guardando delle belle donne che cagano. Ti ecciti solo in quel modo; e ti ecciti ancora di piu' a vedere donne eleganti che fanno la cacca; si, perche' anche per cagare ci vuole eleganza e io sono una donna elegante!! D'altra parte, a me piace cagare nella bocca dei miei schiavi.
Guarda, mi sono sfilata le mutandine; vedi, sono sporche dei miei umori, non mi sono ancora lavata! Guarda la mia bellissima figa e, ora, il mio splendido culo; da li, tra poco, uscira' il tuo pasto.
Oooooh, guarda quanta merda ho fatto!!! E' tutta per te! Uno schiavo-cesso come te la deve mangiare tutta e poi ripulirmi il buco del culo.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:16 AM #15565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Burping revenge for the farts - - scatshop

Burping revenge for the farts - - scatshop

Angie sleeps really deep but she farting so stinky! I don’t wanna smell this. I am burping on she, this is my revenge. And I send to she louuuud farts, straight to face.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:45 AM #15566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clenching Oily Ass Till Shitting/Vomit/Poo Smear - - scatshop

Clenching Oily Ass Till Shitting/Vomit/Poo Smear - - scatshop

I’m not wearing any clothes on but I desperate to poo. You able to see when I bend over the poo baked asshole of mine. I really clench my ass to not release the poo at beginning. And I got an idea what I about I put lots of oil on my ass to make it shiny and oily before poop. In this video you see lots of close up ass and asshole. I drip some oil on ass and smear deeply into skin to make shiny it. Then I start to clenching standing backward and you able to see my round ass moving a lot. Oily, shiny and round butt and still desperate to shit
Old 01-10-2020, 05:46 AM #15567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Redd’s Taco Runs!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Taco Runs!! - - scatshop

After a lot of feedback from her digestion clips, Smoking Redd is back with another “From entrance to exit” Clip!!! She’s been on a taco kick lately. Best thing about Taco’s? It’s a meal that lasts for days if you make enough and it’s nice and cheap!! Goodness Grace made herself plenty Tacos this week. As you saw from her Taco Farts clip earlier this week, they did a number on her stomach!! In this one, we watch as She stuffs her face with Tacos galore!! She’s turned tacos into taco salad. Then event that wasn’t enough. She goes and makes herself a few tacos to gulf down as well with all the fixins. Enjoy as she eats and has a convo with Juicy Dripp in the background. She shows you how she makes her tacos and we enjoy as she stuffs her face for 10 minutes….Boy did she pay the price for that taco salad!! She returns later that evening at her Grandmothers house to rush into the bathroom to take a loud, explosive runny dump!! Plenty of squirts, gassy farts, and wet sharts in between!! She comments on the smell and how much she had to eat over the past few days!! This is one of MANY clips she did that day, as her ass was on fire!! She said she had to shit 10 times as the Tacos and beans fucked her stomach up!! Spent about as long shitting it out as she did eating it!! Smoking Redd has been firing on all cylinders this month!! A great “Get to know me” clip to get into her personality and what she eats to generate the FUNKY loads she does!!
Models:

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:47 AM #15568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poo on dildo play and smearing - - scatshop

Poo on dildo play and smearing - - scatshop

I show big sexy ass, poop on black realistik dildo, play with it and smearshit
Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 05:52 AM #15569
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Shit Keeps Coming - - scatshop

The Shit Keeps Coming - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
Shot pretty close up- right at the good stuff- I had been holding it in for 1 hour (which is intense for me) especially since I have crazy IBS and when I have to go I HAVE to go. Well.. I literally have been holding it in to give a nice big shit. I focus the camera on my ass, spread it and try and hold it in but I literally can’t it just comes out and right onto the floor. This is the first time I have ever shit on something that wasn’t a paper towel or tub!! I finally got the courage to take a shit right on my bathroom floor. I didn’t expect to poop for almost 2 minutes straight.. It’s insane the amount of shit that comes out of my tiny 112 lb body. Of course I give great shots of the big pile of shit on the floor as well.
I love being so naughty & messy.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 4 s
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 06:00 AM #15570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carolina’s dirty enema in her mouth - - scatshop

Carolina’s dirty enema in her mouth - - scatshop

We decided to clean the body , and we asked Carolina to take our fountains from ass to mouth , Carolina agreed . Alice and I got cancer on my knees on a little table and Carolina lifted my dress , and Carolina lifted her negligee and bared our Asses . At first Carolina took a mini enema and filled at first my ass with water and then Alice , we waited when we will be able to shoot in the mouth of his girlfriend Carolina squats and opens his mouth , and then we take turns shooting dirty water with shit right Carolina in the mouth , Carolina wore a white shirt to traces of shit were clearly visible . After that, Caroline took a-liter bottle and filled my ass first with water and then Alice and we once again shoots in the mouth and on the body of Carolina , Carolina all in our shit , but we want more masterlow dirty shots . Carolina again fills our Asses with water and we take turns shooting dirty water in Carolina’s face . Carolina’s all in our shit .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile