Old 01-09-2020, 08:21 PM #15491
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Slave Taken from Cage Becomes Urinal - - scatshop

Lola – Slave Taken from Cage Becomes Urinal - - scatshop

Lola – Slave Taken from Cage Becomes Urinal (5 pee clip bundle) (1080 HD)
1080 HD This is a clip bundle. It contains five pee clips featuring Lola. In the first three scenes, the slave is taken from its cage and commanded to drink her piss. Each time the slave is treated like a cur and placed right back into the kennel once finished. In the last two scenes, Lola uses her favorite stand to pee device to piss in her slave's mouths. (7:23 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Pee, Toilet Slavery, Human Toilet, Cage, Stand to Pee
Models:

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:23 PM #15492
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Steamy Turds - - scatshop

Hot Steamy Turds - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I’ve got the shower running and decide to have some risky fun with my roommates just down the hall, so I turn on my cam and have some fun!
Old 01-09-2020, 08:30 PM #15493
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Clippings Dust Spit and Pee go Down Andy’s Throat - - scatshop

Lola – Clippings Dust Spit and Pee go Down Andy’s Throat - - scatshop

The girls at the Brat Princess Sorority house continue to train their toilet slave Andy. The girls like to collect beta males and use them in this way. Andy has been used for several weeks now and it is just getting use to the long hours and the heavy use times. His stomach is beginning to strain from the girls using him. In this clip, Lola trims her toe nails and dumps them into Andy's stomach via the funnel. Next she scrubs her feet and pours the foot dust down as well. Then she brushes her teeth and spits in its mouth. Then she washes all the debris down Andy's throat by empting her bladder into its stomach via the funnel. Andy has all of Lola's toe nail clippings, foot dust, spit, and piss, in his stomach. Lola is ready for her date and Andy is ready for the next girl. (13:17 long)
Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:34 PM #15494
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting on a plate for you - - scatshop

Shitting on a plate for you - - scatshop

squatting over the plate, releasing a big hot load just for you-
several plated shits are compiled in this video
Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:45 PM #15495
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poop In Mouth Slave - - scatshop

Poop In Mouth Slave - - scatshop

Custom video:
Huge massive shit of 6 days in slave’s mouth.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:52 PM #15496
Модератор

Модератор

Default Happy New Toilet! - - scatshop

Happy New Toilet! - - scatshop

Once one very hungry and pathetic slave waited for miracles in new year. He couldn’t even present in the dreams as far as he will be successful in his insignificant life. At this time in his life appear a new beautiful and delicious young model Adelina. She’s the most beautiful girl and she loves BDSM. Her favorite hobby to humiliate and dominate her slaves. In this video clip she allows the slave to kiss her pretty legs, to suck the fingers of her feet, she spits in his mouth and she very sexually licks his face. Her delicious saliva comes out from her mellow lips, wich so want to kiss and taste this sweetness…she’s just incredibly heavy! Adelina makes the slave to lick her asshole and eat her big butt. She is very excited when slaves lick her ass. Also slave must lick her pussy and ass to make it shine from purity. This girl sucks a strap-on and puts this dick deeply in his throat. She took off her panties and shoved them into slaves mouth. Now she filled his mouth with shit and he must eat all the shit otherwise she will angry and punish him. She loves to dominate and humiliate her slave, to fill his mouth with shit. Now he is expected by only unique emotional life to become her toilet! Adelina wiped her ass with toilet paper and put them in his mouth. So the slave became Adelina toilet! Come back to our stories….
Models:

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:56 PM #15497
Модератор

Модератор

Default An Bed&Shit - - scatshop

An Bed&Shit - - scatshop

you are with me in my bed, I make gases directly on you. in my movies you will see my (not depilated) ass and loud, dirty farts. Remember only real gases! We go to the toilet together and see a big, ugly “cake”
there is a brown stain on my pants, you know what it is …
Models:

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 08:56 PM #15498
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pink Pants Shitting and Slow Smearing/JOI - - scatshop

Pink Pants Shitting and Slow Smearing/JOI - - scatshop

Such a seductive and sexy hot pants what I wearing for you. I’m in very naughty mood today and want to play with you so bad. Teasing you a l lot showing my round and juicy butt in pink tight pants. Do you love it? Do I have all your attentions? I hope so. Anyway did you start to touch yourself or not yet? Hm.. You’re pretty quiet so you just jerking your dick in your pants. Ok if you do I just helping you to cum. So I don’t wait too much after teasing bending over and until you stroking your hard dick I’m ready to shit into my hot pants. I can’t wait and you? I push out slowly my big poo into then by my hand squeezing shit and smearing in and out on my pants. Warm and stinky shit everywhere. BUT I hope you don’t stop to stroking that hard dick of yours. You can’t stop it. Jerking nice and fast when I ask you. Don’t take off your eyes of my pink shit smeared pants. I do smearing slow poo and it makes you expload so quick. Would you like to cum all over on my ass? I knew it. Ok big boy just jerk it faster and harder for me and focus on my very shitty ass. My pink pants turned to brown haha. Are you ready to cum? Give you 10sec cum countdown so you should cum when I count 1. I hope you came in time, didn’t you? I show you in the video lots of times my ass because I’m backward to camera. Show off before shitting and after as well. Many many great view when I smear poo on butt, and you get close up view too to asshole. Nice and dirty pants pooping video with shit smearing and JOI. Enjoy it ?
Models:

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:02 PM #15499
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chocolate Milking - - scatshop

Chocolate Milking - - scatshop

Today’s toilet slave is a first timer. He has been fantasising about being My toilet for years, and he begged Me to be used by Me. I told him that it he was to be My toilet, it would be by My rules. Having dealt with hundreds of first timers, and had them try all sorts of clever schemes to get out of consuming My shit once it starts to come out, I was prepared. I tied him up so tight with so many leather belts that he can’t move a muscle! He is trapped like a fly in My brown web. First of all, I decide to stand over him and to feed him My heavenly nectar very slowly, so that he can drink every drop. I so have My piss going to waste! He is such a good boy, and manages to drink all of it! I am very impressed. I turn around and drop a fresh load from My as. Bless him, if you look carefully at the video, you can see him stretching his neck, trying to catch My poop as it drops. He eats it so well and so fast, especially for a first timer, that I decide to give him a VERY special treat! I allow him to cum while he is holding My divine shit in his mouth. What a lucky first time toilet! What he doesn’t realise, is that by doing this, I am also beginning his mental conditioning, making him equate shit with sexual pleasure, and thus ensuring that he will return again and again, until eating My shit will be the only way he can ever get off.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 09:19 PM #15500
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked on the toilet - - scatshop

Naked on the toilet - - scatshop

I’m naked on the toilet and feel something big…
Models:

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile