Old 01-09-2020, 02:46 PM #15451
Модератор

Модератор

Default Education of a Scateater P1 - - scatshop

Education of a Scateater P1 - - scatshop

Lady Missy and Lady Chrissy call the toilet slave in the room. He is too stupid to just count to three. He has already forgotten the simplest rule to crawl on their knees in the room. Lady Missy does no longer waits and uses these toilet slave. A brief command, and his mouth stands wide open. Now Lady Missy pees firstonce heavily in its mouth. Lady Missys piss is flowing into his mouth and fills up to the top quickly. Now swallow, well behaved, and more. Then Lady Missy begins to shit. Her soft poop plops exactly into in its mouth.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 02:59 PM #15452
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola – Toilet Fed Cum from Toes - - scatshop

Lola – Toilet Fed Cum from Toes - - scatshop

Lola – Toilet Fed Cum from Toes (2 Cameras Full Screen or PIP) (1080 HD)
Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras. You can choose to download the full screen or the picture in picture version.
1080 HD I lecture this slave about a failure it had earlier in the morning. Off camera, earlier in the day, had a huge movement. I called for this toilet to come immediately and overfilled its mouth with just a tremendous amount of shit. I got mad at the slave because he was boasting that he thought that he could consume a lot of My shit, even more than My best human toilets. Well, when it came down to it he failed Me. The urge to go came on suddenly. I didn't capture the scene on camera. He failed to consume the majority of the massive movement. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I held his face down into the huge pile of shit that he had failed to eat. I humiliated him and make him fuck his fist until he came on the bathroom floor with my boot on the back of his head and his face held down into a pile of shit. So, as this clip starts, I'm still mad about the failure earlier in the morning and I lecture the slave about disappointing Me. I piss in the slave's mouth. I slap its face a few times to let it know I'm still upset. I make it edge itself towards orgasm while I force it to open its mouth so I can shit in it. This was not a huge shit, just whatever was left after that massive morning movement. Doesn't matter. The toilet still has to chew and swallow it all. Sometimes, when training slaves, it is better to give them a task they can manage as opposed to one they are sure to fail. It was successful in consuming this smaller movement. I stand over it and verbally humiliate it while it chews and swallows My shit. I'm slightly less disappointed after it completes this relatively simple consumption task. I make it repeat a humiliating mantra. I allow the slave to cum onto its belly while lying on the bathroom floor underneath My foot. I spit on its worthless dick as it jerks itself while lying between My legs, right below My Cunt. When the toilet slave climaxes, I scoop up its mess with my toes. I put My toes straight into its mouth and make it lick and suck its cum from them. Only a true loser would lick its own cum off of a foot after having had its mouth just used as a full toilet. I'm done using its mouth, so I make the slave leave to go get it's chastity device. He's going right back in the male chastity until I decide to use its mouth for another training session. He's a very horny slave, and the horny ones are always the easiest to train. Very motivated to earn an orgasm. Full-screen version (23:14 long). Picture in picture version (11:44 long).
Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Full Consumption, Punishment, Humiliation, Chastity (discussed not shown), Masturbation Encouragement, Edging, Brain Re-Training, Slave Training, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Licked off Toes
Models:

Duration: 23 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:02 PM #15453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scat Devotion - - scatshop

Scat Devotion - - scatshop

In my new video you can see close up and different perspectives of my big sexy ass. I have so much shit. Big pile of shit coming down out of my ass on the slave’s face. I’ll sit on the slave’s face so that he enjoyed the taste of my shit. Suck, lick and swallow my shit. It’s your fate!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:17 PM #15454
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola and Natalya – Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera - - scatshop

Lola and Natalya – Foot Dust and Pee Multi Camera - - scatshop

1080 HD Natalya and I decided to care for our feet one afternoon. We used some little metal devices that are designed to scrape skin from the bottoms of ladies' feet. The devices collect the foot dust into a little compartment. We filled up the compartments with skin shavings. I had some lint from my socks on my feet, which I made the slave lick off and swallow. Natalya had the slave worship her beautiful, unblemished, feet. She loves getting a nice toe soak in a slave's mouth. We had to yell at the slave a little until he figured out how to lick her feet the way she wanted it to. We took turns using the slave for some enjoyable foot worship. The slave started to bulge out of its chastity. Stupid was trying to make this about himself. We scolded it for being perverted and self-indulgent. Then, we trimmed our toenails and made a little pile with the clippings. I had to pee, so we moved the slave over to the toilet chair and tied his leash beneath the seat. I filmed Natalya flushing our foot dust down into the human toilet. Then, I washed it down for him with some spit and pee. He flushed all of me down, and the Natalya went. After everything went in, the slave started to gag. We hate when the plumbing backs up, so we yelled at it. The toilet managed to keep it all down. Then I remembered we still had some toenails to flush. We dumped the pile of our toenails right into its mouth. Once our feet were all done, we left the slave lying beneath the toilet chair and went off to do something else. (15:52 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust, Nail Clippings, Chastity, Pee, Toilet Slavery
Models:

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:43 PM #15455
Модератор

Модератор

Default How To EAT Your Own SHIT - - scatshop

How To EAT Your Own SHIT - - scatshop

Hello there, my aspiring little toilet slave. You’ve guzzled my piss and eaten out my ass, but are you ready for the real thing? Your Mistress believes it’s time to start your toilet training, and it will be *intense.* Are you ready, slave? Good, you’ll do anything to please your Mistress, won’t you? Be a good little piggy and watch me shit on this plate, and walk you through the steps I want you to take to eating a full load of your own shit–in GREAT detail–if you can take it all down, then you’ll be ready to serve as my full-time toilet.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:48 PM #15456
Модератор

Модератор

Default Curious little thing! - - scatshop

Curious little thing! - - scatshop

He wants to know whats a pussy and where the pee and poo come from hehehe
Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:52 PM #15457
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola POV – Menstruation Slave Training - - scatshop

Lola POV – Menstruation Slave Training - - scatshop

Lola POV – Menstruation Slave Training (1080 HD)
1080 HD During menstruation, Women can often feel at their worst. We deal with cramps, aches, cravings. A dutiful submissive should always seek to comfort and care for its Dominant, but most especially when She is not feeling Her best. Today, I'm going to train you in some nice ways to serve your Mistress during Her time of the month. We'll train you to perform menstruation service for your Mistress so that you'll be prepared for Her use. Your training today will involve becoming intimately familiar with a variety of menstrual products. You will learn to properly Worship each. At the end of this session, I have an extremely special task for you. I know it will probably prove quite challenging, but I feel that you are ready for it. You can and will do it. (20:38 long)
Clip Contains: Lola, Femdom POV, Menstruation, Maxi Pad Worship, Tampon Sucking, Period Panties, Pad Bulge, Menstrual Cup, Menstrual Fluid, Piss
Models:

Duration: 20 min 38 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 03:59 PM #15458
Модератор

Модератор

Default Adore Me Scat P2 - - scatshop

Adore Me Scat P2 - - scatshop

Now Lady Marie craps and the shit comes out of ther butt and falls down on the face of the toilet slave. Mistress Michelle is the next Scatqueen, she sits down on the toilet seat, pisses and craps. Meanwhile Lady Angie has fun with the the strictly restrained cock. The toilet slave seems to be very horny. After Mistress Michelle has pooped she start to cover the face of the slave with all the shit.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:01 PM #15459
Модератор

Модератор

Default We eat shit and chips - - scatshop

We eat shit and chips - - scatshop

My morning began with the fact that I called my friends Caroline and Alice and invited them to come to visit me for Breakfast . My friends did not hesitate for a long time and immediately agreed . Before Caroline and Alice came , I fried the potatoes, and I thought we’d eat the potatoes with the shit . My friends came and I asked them to strip naked, because you are accustomed to look at us in the Nude . I told Carol and Alice what are we going to lunch they were hungry since they haven’t ate . I put on the table three plates, and began to impose them fried potatoes . My friends knew that I have prepared a surprise for them , I asked them to shit in the bowl and eat shit and fries , Carolina Alice agreed , and as soon as I put the potatoes in the dish I’m shit on his plate right behind me my own plate of shit to Alice and then Carolina , I also peed in a Cup , now we’re ready to eat , we eat fries with shit and drink urine . We eat shit and potatoes all the way down with urine . This is our morning Breakfast and we like to eat our own shit in the morning and drink our own urine .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 04:04 PM #15460
Модератор

Модератор

Default All You Want Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

All You Want Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

Oh god, my plumbing hasn't been working lately and I really have to take a crap. luckily, I know someone who can help me, and I won't even have to pay him. that's right, it’s you my lucky little toilet. I'm going to be using you from now on! And you'll do it, because you're just starving for any attention from me, willing to take whatever I'm willing to give to you. So c’mon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end. and I’ll never use my plumbing again ? I make sure you have enough to eat. of my shit and my pee ?
Models:

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile