Old 01-08-2020, 02:19 PM #15061
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sons Birthday Feeding - - scatshop

Step-Sons Birthday Feeding - - scatshop

Its your Birthday and boy im going to give that son of mine the best birthday treat… Its not somthing you can unwrap more somthing mommy has cooked for you..
I know how much you love mommys cooking well now your one year older i think your ready…
I tell you how ive noticed how you have been staring at mommy more and more latley and so i think your mature enough for wwhat im about to give you…
I make you run your fingers over my satin slip and wet pee smelling panties before sliding them of and spreading my pink mommy pussy… Now open your mouth an drink from me baby boy…
I pee a fountain before making you watch mommys asshole open and close revealing a hard log inside…. You wont be having chocolate birthday cake this year Son… Your be having mommys own chocolate….
I tell you to open i lay back and slowly release it into your mouth followed by more pee and more lumps of shit hidden deep inside me…
You love mommys birthday Treat Dont You? Mommy Feeding You?
There is more to come son…. This is just the beginning
#tabooscat #mommyscat #sonscat #toiletslavery #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 20 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:22 PM #15062
Модератор

Модератор

Default Turn Me Into Your SCAT Wife - - scatshop

Turn Me Into Your SCAT Wife - - scatshop

You’re across the living room from your wife, watching TV, when she starts to feel her tummy grumble and her bladder ache. She runs off to the bathroom but comes back in dismay as the door is locked from the inside. You laugh at her predicament and shrug it off, and continue to watch TV. She scolds you for laughing and accusing you of pranking her, begins to stress and worry, but remembers she has big size Pull-ups in the house from an old Halloween costume she dressed up in last year. She runs off and grabs one, holding it in front of her and laughing, saying if you want to be jerk, than you can deal with the smell and mess later. Your housewife gets off your old couch and bends over in her yoga pants, teasing you with her ass, and she begins to fart and bubble in them. She notices you become aroused, and taunts you for it, but keeps going, putting her farting ass even closer in your face, getting aroused herself because it’s so taboo–she had no idea you were such a pervert!
Your wife really has to go super bad now, and she tells you to close your eyes as she dresses into the diaper, which she shows off and farts and masturbates in on the floor so you can watch. She starts complaining that she needs to poop so bad, and she tells you off as you laugh at her desperation again… She bends over you, holding her diapered booty, trying to hold in her poop. She warns you she’s about to poop her diaper–but tricks you, pulling it down at the last minute for pranking her and shits right into your lap instead! She pees in a cup too, and decides to punish you, her pervert husband, for making her shit and piss herself in the living room by turning you into her toilet slave–your new scat wife commands you to taste and eat her poop and drink her piss…
Models:

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:23 PM #15063
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ready to Serve Me - - scatshop

Ready to Serve Me - - scatshop

Slave, are you ready to serve me as a full toilet? It's time for you to start eating my divine shit. Today I feel very full and I want to show you what I can do with you, how I can completely feed you with my shit. Now look, I know that you like jerking off watching my ass hole and my shit but, today, I want to take you to the maximum level of degradation and the best way is to you use as a full toilet. Look, here is a pile of shit just for you. How much would you like to clean my ass with your tongue? But first you have to eat, only afterwords, you will be allowed to lick my ass!!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:25 PM #15064
Модератор

Модератор

Default Under me like my boyfriend - - scatshop

Under me like my boyfriend - - scatshop

In this roleplay you’ll play the part of my boyfriend. We’ve just woken up and as you can see I’m in my pajamas. Let’s talk about the evening just passed and I know you told me you would like to try something a little extreme. You are lying under me and first of all I put my pussy and ass in your face … then I push (I put you under a glass bowl so that you can see everything) a sea of urine over your face … not happy I turn and push again … a giant asshole all in your mouth! Wow! You can see how it comes out and how it falls over your face in this great upskirt video!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:27 PM #15065
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Girl Farting and Smelling them! - - scatshop

Dirty Girl Farting and Smelling them! - - scatshop

I’m really gassy and they smell so bad! I’m telling you how they smell and teasing you as I do
Old 01-08-2020, 02:30 PM #15066
Модератор

Модератор

Default I’ll Rub It Until It Farts - - scatshop

I’ll Rub It Until It Farts - - scatshop

LOL that’s an old PJ Harvey lyric, ‘I’ll rub it/until it/hurts.’ But I changed it :OP That’s pretty much it…I am extra horny these past few days because my boyfriend lives in Switzerland and I live in France and we haven’t seen each other in 4 days!!! But he doesn’t know I always have raunchy loud farts so he can’t enjoy me like you guys do :O) ANYWAY. So I am horny and record myself rubbing my little clit, teasing it, and farting away like mad while I do it! Pretty much EVERY scene has MULTIPLE SEXXXY FARTS so you know your pal Peteuse likes to give you value ;O) Some total HONKERS in this clip, OMG! I don’t hold back my bad gas at all, but I do hold back from cumming for several days until the very last scene!!! And coincidentally there are about a MILLION loud farts in that last scene. You are going to love it! I had so much fun making this video hehehee.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:31 PM #15067
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave To Mistress On The Thone - - scatshop

Slave To Mistress On The Thone - - scatshop

Veronica is the REAL DEAL! She loves turning men into shit-swallowing toilets. In this clip,I teach you to be a slave and a servant to my hot piss and shit. I will shove that shit down your throat whether you like it or NOT! If you've seen scat clips and think you're ready to eat shit, this video was made for you.
I drown you in my golden hot piss as it keeps raining down on you, never ending. But that’s the easy part. Drink it ALL..along with the sweet cream coming out of my pussy.
Positioning her asshole inches from your mouth, she demonstrates expert sphincter control as she teases you.. letting turds dangle from her ass hole, knowing how badly you want it… "Don't you just wish I would release you and let you suckle on my asshole. It’s like teasing a baby with sweet candy", as her poo hangs from her hole. She humiliates you while encouraging you to jerk you cock to her hot shit..forcing you to eat it ALL! ENOUGH!!! Time to let my shit FLOOD YOU and coat your from head to toe with TONS of SHIT!
I zoom in on the finished product, showing you the undigested chunks of meat as I dig through the still warm poop. I see you missed a few pieces so I pick it up in my gloved hands and shove it into your FACE!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:35 PM #15068
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperation In Public Park - - scatshop

Desperation In Public Park - - scatshop

Very nice and sexy video where i poo, pee and wipe my dirty ass with paper in public park. During walk in park i had problems with stomach and there were no WC, so i had desperation. I was desperate in park but there were no WC. So i did it right there. After it i shake dirty ass and wiped it with paper. It is a pity that there was no toilet slave in the park.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:40 PM #15069
Модератор

Модератор

Default Suppository Story - - scatshop

Suppository Story - - scatshop

I was so horny after letting Aria watch me shit last time. I decided to bring her back for more fun. I wanted to see her shit so bad I gave her a suppository. Her shit-hole was so tight I loved she let me stick my finger in her fat ass to insert her suppository. She help me stick my suppository all the way up deep in my shit-hole with my glass dildo. I loved that she help me fuck my ass to bring down my hot stinky turds. I am so glad that I talked Aria into getting on camera with me.
We never made it out to lunch, she was looking so good I decided to eat her for lunch. I have been so stressed out and really needed to take control of someone with pleasure. I loved pleasing her pussy while I shitted. I so needed to have her sweet tight pussy in my mouth cumming like crazy, she gets so creamy for mommy. I never did a clip like this but I look forward to doing more enjoy freekz.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 3 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 02:42 PM #15070
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Tiny Poo Ever/Pee and Shy Fart POV - - scatshop

My Tiny Poo Ever/Pee and Shy Fart POV - - scatshop

Well I never thought it would be my tiniest poo ever what I filmed