Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 AM #1351
Модератор

Модератор

Default GF Revenge - Shortie Breeze & Miranda Mills

GF Revenge - Shortie Breeze & Miranda Mills

Description:
Shortie Breeze & Miranda Mills - We Can Share
Released: August 30, 2017

My busty beautiful redhead of a girlfriend Alice Lighthouse was looking hot as fuck with her disheveled hair and her massive tit hanging out of her top. I was thinking of sliding my big dick right between her pussy lips right then and there when I noticed that Alice wasn't alone--her tight tempting teen friend Shortie Breeze was over too! Shortie was nervous to see me standing over Alice and soon I figured out why--because these sexy sluts were fucking each other behind my back! I was instantly hard as a rock because both of these beauties wanted my cock! I watched with pleasure as Shortie licked Alice's sweet pussy lips teasing me and getting me more and more excited to pound both of their pussies! I love my girlfriend Alice because she loves to share me with all of her cock craving friends! I'm the luckiest man alive, thanks to Ms. Lighthouse!

Cast: Miranda Mills, Shortie Breeze

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a806de9562f90
Old 11-01-2020, 09:53 AM #1352
Модератор

Модератор

Default Take Van - Paris

Take Van - Paris

Description:
Paris - After Workout Pussy Pumping
Released: July 10, 2017

The Takevan team just left the gym when they found another victim of a „canceled" bus stop. After some convincing, the girl is onboard with enjoying a good hard dick, especially when she let slide that her boyfriend isn't very skilled in this department. Despite having the hots for the cameraman, it is Tarzan who nails her... It starts with a blow job with sharp teeth - she seems to be a biter. Tarzan repays her by plunging into her dry cunt, but she soon adjusts and rides him like a pro, while making hungry eyes at someone else. Tarzan can't have that, so he lets her swallow all his cum, then kicks her out of the car. Maybe someone else will give her the ride home...

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1d6dbbed98b81
Old 11-01-2020, 09:53 AM #1353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Elegant Anal - Henessy

Elegant Anal - Henessy

Description:
Henessy - Beach Bum
Early Release: November 13, 2017

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/44bd89761231b
Old 11-01-2020, 09:56 AM #1354
Модератор

Модератор

Default Analized - Devon Lee

Analized - Devon Lee

Description:
Devon Lee - Is a Cheating Anal Whore
Released: August 17, 2017

Devon Lee can't wait for her husband to go to work, so that she can invite the neighbor over and seduce him with her big round ass. She waves her tight hole in the young boy's face and begs for her ass to be fucked. And she gets what she wants. Every inch of hard cock pumped into her slutty asshole. This sexy blonde MILF doesn't care that she is cheating on her husband. In fact, the harder her ass and pussy are fucked, the more she feels like she has successfully cuckolded her man. After having her asshole gaped open and destroyed, Devon milks the hard young cock on to her tits.

Cast:

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bc11c1bc903fb
Old 11-01-2020, 09:57 AM #1355
Модератор

Модератор

Default Glory Hole - Angel Smalls

Glory Hole - Angel Smalls

Description:
Angel Smalls - Glory Hole
Released: November 6, 2017

Angel Smalls is upset with her boyfriend. No, he didn't cheat on her. Worse. Recently, he called her a "prude". "All you wanna do is missionary with the lights off!", her boyfriend said, right before marching out of the bedroom. So here Angel is now, at an adult bookstore. She's started to dress more provocatively since her boyfriend said that, and today's Angel is going to do something she's never done before: buy a dirty movie...

Her plan? Next time she and her man "do it", she'll have the lights on. Angel will have the movie playing. And she'll be nude, waiting for him in doggy style when he comes home from work! Since she's never bought a dirty movie before, our friendly clerk is going to help her out. Then, he'll allow her -- for free -- to preview one of the DVD's back in the arcade before taking it home. Once in the booth, there's some more surprises waiting for little Angel: what's about to go down is a no-holes-barred (literally) suck and fuck session! Angel's no prude!! But she's not gonna mess with the little white wee-wee, either!!!

Cast: Angel Smalls

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3582a0cc349f4

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9a065d0727936
Old 11-01-2020, 10:00 AM #1356
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nubile Films - Lilly Ford

Nubile Films - Lilly Ford

Description:
Lilly Ford - Turned On
Released: August 14, 2017

Lilly Ford struts into the room where Bambino is working out wearing just a bra and thong. She's totally turned on by watching her boyfriend do pushups. Peeling off her bra, she plays with her puffy nipples. Then she pushes her underwear to the side to slide her fingers down the slippery slit of her meaty twat. Bambino tries to complete his workout, but when Lilly starts masturbating in front of him the temptation is almost too much to bear. Then she rearranges herself so that she is fully beneath him, and Bambino lets her have her way. She guides his stiffie into her tight twat, and then whimpers with excitement as he holds himself up on his strong arms to fuck her just the way she wants...

Readjusting his position so that Lilly's legs are on his shoulders, Bambino sets a rhythm that is absolutely pleasing to both of them. The cute spinner is even more excited when her boyfriend bends her knees back to touch her tits so that his angle of penetration is deeper than ever. With that new position, Bambino's thrusts are still slow, but hit all the right spots. When he finally starts speeding up his strokes, Bambino can't help a wave of satisfaction at the way Lilly writhes beneath him. She grows even more vocal when Bambino turns her around so that he can press his hardon deep into her bald pussy. When he starts pounding away fast enough to make her small boobs shake, her climax is nearly overwhelming with its power. He doubles down on that burst of pleasure by leaning forward to feast on her pulsing snatch. Switching things up, Bambino rolls onto his back and wraps his arms around Lilly as she climbs on top and sinks down until she is totally impaled on his fuck rod. Her stiffie ride is horny and wild as she works her hips in a primal rhythm. Only after she has climaxed again does Lilly finally decide she's had enough. Urging Bambino to his feet, Lilly drops to her knees in front of him and opens her mouth for an enthusiastic BJ. She uses her hands to stroke as she works her way up to a full-on deep throat. Bambino enjoys the suction for as long as he can, but eventually he blasts off to give Lilly a cum facial of salty love.

Cast: Lilly Ford

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/907420a5f2679
Old 11-01-2020, 10:01 AM #1357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Footsie Babes - Rina Ellis

Footsie Babes - Rina Ellis

Description:
Rina Ellis - Wild Ride
Released: August 6, 2017

Rina Ellis' car broke down in the middle of nowhere. Lucky for her celebrity Jake Addams shows up to help. She asks to catch a ride in his car but instead she hops on his cock for a wild journey filled with foot worship and pussy pounding.

Cast: Rina Ellis

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9737c013465a8
Old 11-01-2020, 10:01 AM #1358
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jesse Loads Monster Facials - Alex More

Jesse Loads Monster Facials - Alex More

Description:
Alex More - Jesse Loads Monster Facials
Released: September 21, 2017

Alex is a sweet and beautiful girl with a tight petite body. She flirts and teases as she gets naked and starts to lovingly lick that cock. She gets her pink wet pussy devoured until she cums hard and loud. Then she deepthroats in all positions including upside down 69 until her eyes are filled with cum.

Cast: Alex More

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d313fe9c856f1
Old 11-01-2020, 10:03 AM #1359
Модератор

Модератор

Default Met Art X - Cara Mell

Met Art X - Cara Mell

Description:
Cara Mell - The Captain Is Away
Released: August 22, 2017

Gorgeous Cara Mell gets aroused taking sexy selfies of herself on her bed. The sultry Ukrainian darling slowly strips down to her panties, eyes closed in ecstasy. She fondles her beautiful breasts with one hand, while the other strokes her pussy through the tight, white panties. She alides them off to expose her shaved pussy with its sweet little trimmed bush. As her fingers move up and down the delicate folds of her pussy, her expression is one of mischievous delight - even more so when she slides a finger deep inside and starts frigging herself to an intense orgasm.

Cast: Cara Mell

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f7b238b31681c
Old 11-01-2020, 10:03 AM #1360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking Awesome - Alexis Monroe

Fucking Awesome - Alexis Monroe

Description:
Alexis Monroe - The Open House
Released: March 19, 2018

In The Open House, sexy blonde Alexis Monroe is a realtor throwing an open house. Alexis walks around the home in a tight black skirt and white button-down shirt waiting for visitors, when her boyfriend calls her and starts talking dirty on the phone things get heated. Alexis starts rubbing her wet pussy on the bed when a visitor Danny Mountain walks in on her touching he... read more

Cast: Alexis Monroe

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f7b9f087955b1