Old 08-03-2022, 04:18 PM #1221
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Beautiful Cream Dream

Xlgirls.com- Beautiful Cream Dream

Description:
Let_s barge right in on Monica Love in the dressing room. She_s not naked but this sexy babe is caught in the act of rubbing cream all over her sexy legs. Timing is everything. I don_t want to have dry skin so I use cream to keep them soft, said Monica, always laughing and smiling. Monica opens her bathrobe to cream her big tits, slowly and methodically. She_s in no rush, as always. Wow This is why guys become photographers. Monica slips off her robe and slips on her bra, checking herself carefully in the mirror. Man, to have her around the house would be a cream dream. Wouldn_t it?
Model:
Monica Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32459_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 452.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32459_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:23 PM #1222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Wet Wild

Xlgirls.com- Wet Wild

Description:
Miami is the place for poolside fun and Renee Ross is the perfect babe to get wet and wild under the Florida sky. There_s nothing like a wet T-shirt I think I_ll take a dip in the pool, Renee says and ain_t that the truth It_s a little chilly, says Renee and leaves the water, her sexy bod dripping. It_s time to get this thing off She literally rips the shirt off her chest, and plays with her gigantic, beautiful gazongas every which way Men are more shocked by my boobs than anything else, Renee said. That usually means that they stare, but they never come up and say something to me. They_re not shocked, Renee. They_re just in awe and thunderstruck
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
File Size : 777.32 MB
Duration : 00:13:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ReneeRoss_25178_1080p.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:23 PM #1223
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Hot Angel

Xlgirls.com- Hot Angel

Description:
Charlotte Angel has a chat with TSG editor Dave while JMac stands by. Their talk turns to ass slapping and spanking. A spanker is needed, because action speaks louder than mere words, so Dave calls in JMac to lend a hand. Specifically, a palm. JMac spanks her big booty from soft to hard and Charlotte lets us know her rating for each spank. She can definitely handle a good smacking on her butt and like it. JMac exits for the time being so the interview can continue but leaves his red hand print for Charlotte to remember him by until she meets his boner in a few minutes. The noise is the best part about it, says Charlotte. So what does Charlotte want from a guy in bed? She wants rough, hard, strong, lusty fucking and handling but not fetish, BDSM, whips and all that kinky-weirdo stuff. She_s gonna get it now but good. Dave leaves our happy blind daters to get to know each other in what some might call an intimate encounter (we call it getting your cock sucked...for starters) while Charlotte gets busy in an epic boning session.
Model:
Charlotte Angel and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CharlotteAngel_32561_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 2252.75 MB
Duration : 00:38:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CharlotteAngel_32561_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:26 PM #1224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Moore You Get The Moore You Want

Xlgirls.com- The Moore You Get The Moore You Want

Description:
Maria Moore wears a low-cut dress that shows off the cleavage that crashes the male brain and forces him to reboot. Maria knows the effect she has on guys and takes great pleasure in her powers. Before her dude Steve can get his hands on her humongous breasts, she has to tease the shit out of him by playing with her body. He dives into her tits head-first to nibble her knockers, then licks her pussy and finger-fucks her. Maria puckers up and sucks him, using her jugs as a boob-shelf. Steve can_t hold back and fucks Maria in missionary and doggie. A close-up and medium-shot of Maria_s breasts smashing together like bell clappers is an outstanding moment unless you vote for the part when he fucks her tits and cums on her face. She licks the nut-juice off her fingers, smiling at the camera. Magnificent
Model:
Maria Moore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MariaMoore_22192_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1712.4 MB
Duration : 00:29:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MariaMoore_22192_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:27 PM #1225
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Nila Mason- The Big-boobed Office Manager

Xlgirls.com- Nila Mason- The Big-boobed Office Manager

Description:
Nila Mason is our kind of office manager. You_d never get any work done but who cares. All of the male employees could gaze at Nila buzzing around the building and putting on a show. Nila was 16 when she began her journey to boobage of the big and heavy kind. I have to buy special brands of bras that fit me or it_s uncomfortable. I don_t like it when the bra straps dig into my shoulders. I need good support because my breasts are so heavy. Nila has a lot of guys trying to court her. I like to feel love, that a guy is genuinely interested in me and wants me for more than my big boobs. The funniest thing I have had a man say to me was, _Would your mother allow me to date you?_ He made me really laugh so hard. When Nila laughs, there_s a lot of shaking going on. So keep her laughing.
Model:
Nila Mason
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NilaMason_35038_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1189.77 MB
Duration : 00:20:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NilaMason_35038_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:28 PM #1226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Beck Is Dripping Wet

Xlgirls.com- Beck Is Dripping Wet

Description:
From shopping assistant to hugely popular international XL Girl. Anna Beck didn_t plan for that to happen but her super-natural frame has brought this dame great fame and acclaim and that_s no shame. Previously tame in her 2009 posing, Anna made the recent decision to flame up her game. At first, we thought Anna had left modeling. Then she returned with a completely different philosophy. Anna claims she has no special talents. We must respectfully disagree. It takes talent to model and strut her sweet stuff on-camera. Anna excels at both solo and fuck scenes and she has great rapport with viewers. She can communicate and interact with her eyes alone. Here in this swanky hideaway, Anna busts out the big tits that are driving guys, and not a few women, crazy with the fever. Her previous encounter with bicyclist George was one of the horniest scenes of the year at XL Girls and that_s saying a lot considering all of the very hot babydolls who make XL Girls the place to be. After rubbing and playing with her national treasures, Anna hits the hot tub. All of this sensory overload gets her worked up. She says hello to her little friend and enjoys a girl-gasm, then returns to the hot tub to decompress.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30662_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1020.25 MB
Duration : 00:17:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30662_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:28 PM #1227
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Erin Star- Topheavy Top Tester

Xlgirls.com- Erin Star- Topheavy Top Tester

Description:
Boob-blessed Erin Star wants to test her tops and see which one looks the best over her magnificent breasts before she goes out. If we had our way, Erin could test a store full of tops and take her sweet time with each one. When Erin_s titty top testing is complete, she takes out three toys. One for her pussy, one for her tits and one for her sucking mouth. I like to play with toys, said Erin. Her tits are bigger than ever. Guys love to see me play with my boobs. They tell me it makes them crazy. What guys want to see most from me is jumping and bouncing my boobs. It is all play for me and a good time. I like to have fun and I like it when the guys see me having fun.
Model:
Erin Star
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ErinStar_37022_1080p.mp4
File Size : 856.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ErinStar_37022_1080p.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:35 PM #1228
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Emma s Juicy Fruits

Xlgirls.com- Emma_s Juicy Fruits

Description:
Who_s smitten with this T&ampA kitten? Smiley Emma is that kind of awesome. She_s from Canada, the second of two great girls from our great neighbor to the north. For some reason, we don_t find many XL Girls from Canada. We learned a lot about Emma in her video chat. You_d be smiling a lot too if she was your squeeze. And while we_re on the subject of squeezing, Emma_s got some juicy fruits to play with in this scene. Emma prides herself on being the woman-next-door, approachable and the real deal. That she is but there_s a huge difference between the average woman-next-door and a super-woman and Emma is every inch a super-woman. I love all the attention and all the appreciation I get, when I_m out and about and when I_m online. I am genuine and I like guys to be the same, said Emma, who lives up to her nickname. You can be silly. I like that.
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1009.9 MB
Duration : 00:17:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SmileyEmma_33110_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:37 PM #1229
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- A Breast Paradise With Lola

Xlgirls.com- A Breast Paradise With Lola

Description:
Lola Paradise is a wifey with huge breasts, and as this scene proves, she really loves to play with her tits--lick, suck, jiggle, shake, swing and squish them. Her nipples stiffen while you watch. And she_s the same way at home. Truly a boob-loving young woman blessed with heavy naturals. She greets you and offers you a glass of wine. After showing you her new dress that_s designed to show maximum top cleavage, she undresses to reveal her soft curves. Lola sucks on her erect nipples while she fingers her pussy. She_s hot to cum. Lola loves tit-fucking and mentioned this in her chat. She has a lucky husband at home to give her the breast-sex that excites her. She pulls out a cock-shaped dong to slide between her boobs. She licks the head of it, rubs her breasts with it and taps her nipples. A second toy lets her fuck her cleavage while she pumps her shaved pussy with the toy that had been between her tits. A dream wife in the tradition of Cherry Brady, Diane Poppos and Lisa Canon.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_35854_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4822.6 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:19:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LolaParadise_35854_2160p.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 04:38 PM #1230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Lea s Big Plump Fuck At XLGirls.com

Xlgirls.com- Lea_s Big Plump Fuck At XLGirls.com

Description:
Making her first visit to XLGirls.com, Czech plumper MILF Lea doesn_t just sit around and wait for her fuck partner Patrick to get on-set and give her the dick. She squeezes her big, fat tits and rubs and fingers her nipples. Just as impatient Lea is licking her fingers and rubbing her thick pussy lips, Patrick shows up already hard, waving his boner hands-free at her. She smiles and immediately gives his cock a tongue bath, licking and sucking it, sometimes hands-free, sometimes holding it in her hand, and licking his bloated balls. Patrick said he loves heavy, older women with large tits because they_re grateful and show their appreciation. Patrick shows Lea some appreciation by eating her pussy and sticking a finger in before he slides his dick into her already wet hole and deep-fucks her. Lea seemed to really like this guy_s cock because between positions, she wanted it back in her throat. In Czech, Lea told the photographer that she didn_t know how thick he was and he really stretched her pussy when it was inside her. She wanted to know if he made house calls.
Model:
Lea and Patrick
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Lea_36246_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1643.35 MB
Duration : 00:28:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Lea_36246_1080p.mp4