Old 08-10-2019, 12:49 AM #10231
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Roberta is back after 2-3 weeks of vacancy. She call her slave in a hurry this morning and told him that she want her dirty socks worshipped and licked. They smell hard, after few days of use and she oblige her toilet slave to smell them, clean them, lick them and suck them until they are new. She also allowe her slave boy to stroke his cock and cumm only under her perfect asshole, while he push his long tongue deep inside her rectum and remain there until cumming ! After this hard cumming with anus on his mouth, Mistress Roberta offer her toilet a surprise : he receive a long piss on his cock and body then a huge diarrhea right on his flacid cock. She order him to smear her diarrhea on his cock and balls and play with it….then she want him to eat it and swallow it.
Perfect come back movie from Mistress Roberta
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 12:50 AM #10232
Модератор

Модератор

I’m just using man like toilet paper. I have so much shit to pour into the mouth of my toilet slave. But not only shit, but also piss and spits! And he swallows absolutely everything.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:02 AM #10233
Модератор

Модератор

I make a big shit on the carpet in my house! This is amazing, it’s not a lie, it’s true! I have diarrhea, my shit is brown and very stinking!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:09 AM #10234
Модератор

Модератор

I’m a dirty, nasty, anal whore! I love getting my filthy ass fucked so good! I have to shit so bad! Will you fuck my asshole even though it’s filled with poop? You will stretch my shit hole with your big, thick cock! Shove that cock deep up inside of my poop chute! Pack my shit in deep! Fuck my stinky, shitty ass!
I have to shit so bad! Your cock is making me need to poop! Oh yes! My shit is bursting out of my ass and all over your cock! What a smelly mess! Keep fucking me! Shit makes the best lube! Fuck my shithole with your poop covered cock! Yes, fuck me until you cum deep up inside of me! Then watch as I shit your cum out!
Will you do something for me? I have a secret fantasy! I’ve always wanted a dirty sanchez. You know, when you smear my upper lip with your shit covered cock? Give me a poopy mustache! Give me a dirty sanchez! Smear that shitty cock all over my face! Yes, thank you so much!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:15 AM #10235
Модератор

Модератор

a Short special request from a friend.
Up close and personal, I am screwing a purple suction cup dildo while you take in the view of me taking a nice sized shit.
Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:15 AM #10236
Модератор

Модератор

My little scat bitch has been so greedy lately I decided to treat him like the dog that he is! Come watch me pull him by his leash to the doggy bowl where I’m gonna be feeding him today. I squat over the bowl and ask him to eat my delicious poo as it come out of my tight asshole. I tell him not to miss a drop but he’s being a bad dog and won’t listen. No worries, whatever falls into the bowl is being shoved into his filthy mouth…I also make him eat out of the bowl, very humiliating I know! LOL
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:18 AM #10237
Модератор

Модератор

The intern is definitely talented but the bitchy boss decides to test his willingness to do anything she wills him to do. She makes the poor boy strip and lie down on the floor with his mouth wide open. She squats on her desk and aims her scat directly into his mouth. She tells the intern to eat it all up or else he won’t keep his internship.
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:20 AM #10238
Модератор

Модератор

I really desperation at the beginning I feel my tummy is down, full of pain. Cannot move. But on the other hand I want to teach you how to eat my yummy and delicious shit. I know how much you want it slave. So my main project is how you’ll fall in love when you taste my poo. Don’t be scared, you know and I know nothing to scared. This is only my Poo what you’re craving for and you’re so excited and curious, don’t you dirty boy? If you follow my instruction you’ll going to be my good slave. So I have to poo right now I was desperated enough. I took some slice of bread and I put my big Turd for you. Close up to the cam so you can admire my pretty asshole as always. Look at that how much poo on this bread. I just spread on it and make delicious sandwich. Cut it for little pieces to eat it and taste it easier for you. Your goddess care about you ? Then I encourage you open your mouth wide and take them all. Step by step. During I talking to you fill up a glass with my yellow pee so you could drink it while you eat your chocolate sandwich Easier way to swallow it all. AND I EAT A PIECE OF BREAD WITH MY SHIT INSIDE!!!! I SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT TOO. I chew it and show you my shitty piece of bread playing a bit in my mouth and show my tounge then swallow it all! Sexy video with desperation, Big shitting with pretty asshole and Shit eating! Enjoy it ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:21 AM #10239
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Roberta just record another full diarrhea meal with her personal toilet. She love to serve the suculent meal from time to time for her loser. Today she begin with a facesitting session, with many farting scenes, ass worshipping through her spandex, leggings, and a enormous meal with her diarrhea. All for her toilet to chew, eat, ingest and smear on his body.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 01:21 AM #10240
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning girls! Christina. What can be more delicious, for a toilet slave than a morning toilet for a girl? It is in the morning that girls often fart and strongly want to shit and their shit has the sharpest smell. The girl woke up and her body calls her to the toilet. All night in her stomach and rectum this dish was prepared!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile