Old 08-31-2024, 01:24 PM #621
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- MONA MARLEY- FUCKIN WORK OF ART

60plusmilfs.com- MONA MARLEY- FUCKIN_ WORK OF ART

Description:
Mona Marley: fuckin_ work of art Steve is looking to buy some art, but what he_s really evaluating is the tits on his saleswoman: Mona Marley. Mona knows how to close a deal. She_s wearing a figure-hugging dress that shows off her big, natural tits, and you can excuse Steve if he can_t focus on the deal. When she notices his wandering eyes and lets him cop a feel of boob, it_s time to put the papers aside.

There_s a lot of tit-fucking in this scene, as there should be, but Mona pays plenty of attention to his cock and balls, too. They fuck, of course. Hey, dude, don_t shoot your load all over the artwork Well, he kinda does if you consider Mona_s tits to be works of art, which they are.

Mona is a 64-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother who was born in Slovakia and lives in the Czech Republic.

Most-fun job she_s ever had: Working at a charity for children.

Panties? Never at home.

How a man attracts her attention: By being a gentleman.

Editor_s note: Staring at a woman_s tits while she_s trying to talk to you is probably not gentlemanly. But, in this case, it worked.

Sexual fantasies: I keep them to myself.

Hey, a woman has to have some secrets, right?
Model:
Mona Marley, Steve Q
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/uo0dkpdj6fyy/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:27 PM #622
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- XXX SEX LESSON FROM A 70-YEAR-OLD GILF

60plusmilfs.com- XXX SEX LESSON FROM A 70-YEAR-OLD GILF

Description:
XXX sex lesson from a 70-year-old GILF Today_s video is a bit unusual, and not just because a 31-year-old man is having sex with a 70-year-old woman. That alone is enough to make us excited. It_s not something you see every day, although it is something you see at 60PlusMILFs.com more than anywhere else.

What we mean is that this video is different from most of our other videos because it opens--egads--with that shirtless man talking to us. But don_t despair. There_s a method to our madness. In a series of brief interview segments, Sam, the guy, tells us why younger men like older women (and why he thinks older women like younger men), and Mandy Thai, the 70-year-old woman, tells us why she prefers younger men and why younger men love older women.

Mandy, by the way, is wearing a sexy dress that barely covers her tits. Sam can_t take his eyes off of her, and when Mandy says she_s going to teach him how to please an older woman, his eyes light up.

A lot of this scene is shot P.O.V., so it_s your cock in Mandy_s mouth and hairy pussy, and then it_s you cumming all over her pretty face. This is Mandy_s hardcore video debut, and it_s a good one (with more to come).

Mandy is 5_3 and weighs 124 pounds. She_s Thai-American and lives in Los Angeles. She enjoys playing tennis and going for walks on Malibu Beach. We asked her if she usually wears panties, and she said, Sometimes. Unless I_m on a hot date.

Her perfect day: A nice dinner followed by an evening of oral sex.

How she dresses when she_s out in public: I love high heels and skimpy clothes. She_s wearing both in this scene.
Model:
Mandy Thai, Sam Shock
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/uly3sdb6b39m/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:28 PM #623
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- A BBC AND A CREAMPIE FOR MARIA

60plusmilfs.com- A BBC AND A CREAMPIE FOR MARIA

Description:
A BBC and a creampie for Maria Maria Fawndeli, a 60-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Washington State, is tutoring Jack when she notices he seems to be a little distracted. Turns out he has girlfriend problems, so Maria suggests he consider an older woman.

I wouldn_t be opposed to trying that out. I haven_t had the opportunity, I guess, Jack says.

He_s about to have the opportunity.

Oh, Jack, there is so much more I can teach you, Maria says, and that_s when the book tutoring ends and the body tutoring begins. They kiss. He eats her pussy and sucks on her nipples, and she gives him guidance all along. Then she sucks and fucks his big, black cock. Maria has excellent BJ skills, so good that we_re amazed Jack didn_t shoot his load earlier. But he holds off long enough to bury his load deep inside her old pussy.

And that_s how Maria_s first fuck film comes to an end.

I am so open that I crave new things, people, places and activities, Maria said. I would like to try a threesome with two of us, another woman and me, pleasing one man. I would really like to try Nuru massage, slippery bodies sliding over each other. I want to explore all kinds of sexual things I_ve heard of but never tried.

Maria isn_t a full-time swinger, but she has dabbled in the lifestyle.

I have swung a few times, she said. We started in 2002. We went to a swingers clubs where I met two wonderful men and fucked them both in front of the whole crowd as they cheered me on. My husband was getting fucked right next to me at the same time. It was the first time I took charge with confidence.

But not the last. She takes charge here.
Model:
Maria Fawndeli, Jack Blaque
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0ssqy0go7c1g/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:37 PM #624
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- THREE-WAY HUMILIATION

60plusmilfs.com- THREE-WAY HUMILIATION

Description:
Three-way humiliation Silva Foxx, a 62-year-old silver-haired divorcee, is standing by her sliding glass doors, watching JMac and Jimmy work on her pool and yacht. But she doesn_t care if they don_t get any work done. She wants them to work on her. She_s wearing sexy lingerie, and she knocks on the glass and calls them over. She shows them her tits and rubs her pussy, so now they know what they want.

Let_s do it, JMac says.

Come on in boys, Silva says.

Your husband_s not home? JMac asks.

He works way too much and I want to play, Silva says.

Well, wouldn_t you know it, her husband (actually, it_s her real-life significant other) comes home. He thinks he_s going to surprise her, but he_s the one who_s going to be in for the surprise.

Holy, shit, your fucking husband_s here JMac says.

I_m not going to stop, Silva says.

Silva gets up from what she_s been doing and tells her husband, You are going to watch me. Sit right here. I_m going to make you watch.

He doesn_t just sit there, though. Silva makes him get a close-up view as she sucks the guys_ cocks and fucks them. And when they cum all over her old face, she spoons it up with her fingers and eats their cum, too.

Silva is a first-timer to this fucking-on-camera stuff, but she_s showing some impressive skills, fucking the biggest studs in our stable. Ya gotta love a woman like Silva. Even if you_re her cuckolded fake husband.
Model:
Silva Foxx, J Mac, Jimmy Dix, Nick
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7uggomzdyaq7/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:53 PM #625
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- MELISSA JOHNSON AND HER BIG TOY

60plusmilfs.com- MELISSA JOHNSON AND HER BIG TOY

Description:
Melissa Johnson and her big toy It_s always exciting when one of our sexiest MILFs returns to The SCORE Group, and today we have Melissa Johnson, a 61-year-old wife and mom who has big tits and a scorching body. Melissa is dressed for work, but she decides to stay home a little longer, take off her clothes and fuck her pussy with a huge toy for our viewing pleasure.

Melissa was born in Honolulu and lives in Romania with her husband of 30-plus years. She was originally discovered by 60Plus MILF Rita Daniels, and if that_s not a letter of recommendation, we don_t know what is. When we asked Melissa if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, she said, Some yes, some no. Our best friends know that I have been a webcam model for years and that my husband and I love sex. Most of my family does not know.

Hey, everybody should have a naughty little secret.

Mrs. Johnson has been a flight attendant and a first- and second-grade English teacher. She once fucked her friend_s 29-year-old nephew.

The best compliment I ever received was when someone told me that if they were feeling blue, they come to me to feel better, Melissa said.

Watch Melissa in action. You_ll never feel blue or have blue balls.
Model:
Melissa Johnson
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5ansk8ebce6f/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:57 PM #626
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- THE NERD HAS A BBC FOR CASHMERE

60plusmilfs.com- THE NERD HAS A BBC FOR CASHMERE

Description:
The nerd has a BBC for Cashmere I want people to enjoy what they see, and I hope they enjoy me, 60-year-old divorcee and mom Cashmere said. There is a little part of me that_s nervous about this being out there for anyone to see, but it_s exciting, too, not knowing who_s going to see me.

We_re all going to see you, Cashmere We_re going to see you sucking and fucking Jack_s big, young, black cock, and then we_re going to see him glazing your pretty face with his cum. We_re going to enjoy it, and one of the reasons we_re going to enjoy it is that you obviously enjoy it so much.

I do enjoy sex, Cashmere said. I was married to the same man for 23 years, then we got divorced and everything changed. The first time another man kissed me, I was shocked because he brought out this passion in me that I didn_t know was there anymore, and when you_re older, you have a little fear. I just felt this passion inside of me and I wanted to take it further, so I started having sex with different people, and I really enjoyed it. I_ve learned a lot. I_ve done more things now sexually than I had in the previous 25 years. It_s a liberating experience. It_s an empowering experience.

Cashmere first came to us when she was 58 years old. She was born in Ohio and lives in Arizona. She_s petite and measures a sexy 36-28-36 with nice, firm tits. She used to be an interior designer. She enjoys old movies, her dream car is a Tesla and she likes to watch NBA games (favorite team: Cleveland Cavaliers). We asked her if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, and she said, Yes I only want a select few to know about this. My family would not understand.

Works for us, Cashmere. It_ll be our sexy little secret.
Model:
Cashmere, Jack Blaque
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ni64lvn4oi4n/C...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 01:58 PM #627
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- 60PLUS REALTOR KATIA FUCKS 23-YEAR-OLD CLIENT

60plusmilfs.com- 60PLUS REALTOR KATIA FUCKS 23-YEAR-OLD CLIENT

Description:
60Plus realtor Katia fucks 23-year-old client Katia, 63, is showing Peter, who_s 23, what she calls one of the hottest penthouses in Miami. Katia is one of the hottest GILFs in the world. And she could be a heckuva realtor with her big tits clearly visible through what would have been a conservative business suit had she bothered to button it. But she didn_t. Because tits make the sale.

Have you ever been with an older woman? Katia asks him after they chit-chat about their ages.

Well, yeah, I have been, he says.

Katia looks down at her chest. I_m sorry. My button fell off.

Yeah, I_ve been looking at that, Peter says.

The old busty realtor_s button fell off trick. That_ll get _em every time.

Peter says the condo is out of his budget. Katia thinks he can afford it, and just to give him a little extra convincing, she gives him some food for thought: her cock-sucking mouth, big tits and tight, pink pussy.

They_re hot and they_re ready, just for you, she says.

As we all know, the little head always overrides the big head.

Katia is one of our most-popular women ever. Her original appearances at 50PlusMILFs.com, starting in 2009 and featuring two anal scenes (including one with a guy who had a ginormous black cock) attracted more comments from members than any postings we_ve ever had. In all honestly, we thought we_d never see her again. We thought she was one of the many women who did this for fun just once and then went back to her regular life in Alabama. But then, wonderfully, she contacted us by email.

So this divorcee, MILF and GILF is in her second fuck video since she became a 60Plus MILF. Keep the praise coming, guys. She loves it.
Model:
Katia, Peter Green
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/btklazz31azj/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 02:03 PM #628
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- FIRST TIME ON 60PLUSMILFS- GEORGETTE S FIRST FUCK SCENE

60plusmilfs.com- FIRST TIME ON 60PLUSMILFS- GEORGETTE_S FIRST FUCK SCENE

Description:
First time on 60PlusMILFs: Georgette_s first fuck scene In a blast from the past, the great Georgette Parks sucks and fucks a young cock in what was her first hardcore scene ever. We first laid eyes on Georgette in 2003.

I remember sitting in the archive room with SCORE Group chief John Fox, reviewing sets at the end of the day, when we came across a photo set of Georgette that an outside photographer had sent in, recalled 60PlusMILFs.com editor Dave. At the time, we were still assessing the market for mature women. There were no such things as 50PlusMILFs.com and 60PlusMILFs.com. We suspected that a lot of our members felt, _The older the better,_ but we weren_t sure. When we looked at Georgette, we thought, _She_s a very beautiful, very sexy woman, but is she too old?_ We ended up buying the set as a way of answering that question, and the rest is history.

Georgette was an instant hit. The next time we shot her was in our studio on July 14, 2005, when this scene with Anthony Rosano was shot. A swinger in real life who enjoyed being watched while having sex, Georgette was a natural. The setting for this scene was also a natural because Georgette was, indeed, an interior decorator.

I_m living in a clothing-optional community in Florida, Georgette told us. It_s a really nice resort. People jog and ride their bikes naked. They play tennis naked. When I_m at the house, I_m naked, but if I_m going to go out, I have to put clothes on to go out of the gates. If I walk around the neighborhood, I_m naked or I just put on a little wrap, and that_s it. And when you go to dinner or the nightclub, we basically dress in clothes, but usually sexy clothes and they come off pretty quickly

Georgette became the first mature model in our history to have an entire movie devoted to her, Sexxxty Something. In addition to her photos and videos, she penned a regular column in 40Something magazine, also called SeXXXty Something, in which she chronicled her swinging adventures. Golden years stardom was something she_d never envisioned.

It_s funny, but I have had others ask me about being in 40Something and been shocked that they found me, she said. I have been at the mall or grocery store and seen guys stare at me and smile. I_ve always wondered if it_s because they recognize me from the web or magazine or if they are just flirting with me. I had another guy tell me he_s a big fan of mine.

This is the only Georgette scene in the TSG archive that has never before been presented on 60PlusMILFs.com. Enjoy
Model:
Georgette Parks, Anthony Rosano
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8fsieto9w2v6/G..._360p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 02:15 PM #629
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- 60-YEAR-OLD PRESLEY & HER 19-YEAR-OLD STEP-SON

60plusmilfs.com- 60-YEAR-OLD PRESLEY & HER 19-YEAR-OLD STEP-SON

Description:
60-year-old Presley &amp her 19-year-old step-son A hot, sexy, horny 60-year-old woman like Presley St. Claire doesn_t come to 60PlusMILFs.com because she wants any old cock. She can get that in her neighborhood bar. Pick up one of the horny oldies and see if he can get his dick up.

Nope. She comes here because she wants hard, young cock, and that_s what Presley gets today...from her step-son.

You see, she thinks she_s all alone. She_s in bed, fingering her pussy, getting herself off and really enjoying herself.

At the same time, Elias, who_s only 19 years old, comes home and hears a lot of moaning coming from the bedroom. And when he peeks around the corner, he sees his old step-mom masturbating.

That_s not the kind of thing a teenage boy sees every day. And when he gets caught, Presley_s mad that her step-son is peeping on her, right? Wrong She tells him to get his cock out, and before long, step-mom and step-son are doing things most step-moms and step-sons don_t do together.

Presley on masturbation: I enjoy rubbing my pussy with my fingers and dildos that don_t vibrate.

Her fetish: Lots of kissing. Kissing_s a fetish? Okay.

Kinkiest sexual encounters: I_ve had many kinky encounters at the swingers clubs and in elevators.

Going up
Model:
Presley St. Claire
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/syrjbzah52u0/P...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-31-2024, 02:16 PM #630
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- NOW 61, MELISSA JOHNSON IS BACK

60plusmilfs.com- NOW 61, MELISSA JOHNSON IS BACK

Description:
Now 61, Melissa Johnson is back When Melissa Johnson came to 50PlusMILFs.com and fucked on-camera for the first time in 2019, she said, Can you believe I_m actually scared? I_m 58 years old and this is my first porn shoot.

She may have been scared, but she didn_t look it. In her very first XXX, this wife and mom from Romania deep-throated a big cock and took it deep inside her ass. Then she fucked again, and in between, she fucked her pussy and her ass with her fingers and a toy. Members loved Melissa_s sexy looks and incredible body.

Now, three years later, Mrs. Johnson is back. She_s 61 years old, looking as good as ever, and ready to play with herself (today) and fuck a guy who_s about half her age (later this week).

60Plus MILFs: Have you watched the scenes you shot the last time you were here?

Melissa: Yes, I did.

60Plus MILFs: Alone or with someone else?

Melissa: Both.

60Plus MILFs: What did you think about them?

Melissa: I thought they were so sexy. I watched them with my husband and his friend, and they both got really turned on.

60Plus MILFs: Have you had sex while watching your scenes?

Melissa: Yes, many times.

60Plus MILFs: Did shooting your first scenes change you?

Melissa: Yes. They made me feel very sensual and empowered.
Model:
Melissa Johnson
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/aqnzft8wt5sn/M...1080p.mp4.html