Old 08-30-2024, 10:22 PM #13951
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Remastered - Chanel Elle in Trenchcoat Tease

Playboy.com- Remastered - Chanel Elle in Trenchcoat Tease

Description:
Were throwing it back to September 2014, when Chanel Elle first posed for Playboy Plus. Unsurprisingly, fans and subscribers loved her debut so much that we had to make it a part of our Remastered series. Chanel, a model from Newport Beach, California, went on to shoot more than eight features wi ...th us and was named our Cybergirl of the Month for August 2015, just a year after her debut. My mom had been offered a Playboy spread, but she was too busy raising me and my siblings, shares Chanel. I guess you might say that Im following in her footsteps. For me, Playboy is the perfect mix of class and sex appeal, and I definitely consider myself the girl next door. And Chanel is glad to have done it. Posing for Playboy is definitely an adventure Ive always dreamed of wearing the Bunny suit, and here I am See all her galleries and videos right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Chanel Elle
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Chanel_Elle_Trenchcoat_Tease_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 336.84 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:04:37

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Chanel_Elle_Trenchcoat_Tease_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 336.8 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Remastered_Chanel_Elle_in_Trenchcoat_Tease.rar - 21.1 MB
Old 08-30-2024, 10:32 PM #13952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Unpublished- Tru Kait

Playboy.com- Unpublished- Tru Kait

Description:
June 2024 is a month well never forget here at Playboy because Tru Kait was our featured All Star model. Were bringing you never-before-seen photos from all three of her galleries this month to celebrate her. Im really good at charming people with my kind personality, soft voice, and cap ...tivating eyes, smiles Kait. My job is my greatest passion. I adore it. Creating and feeling free is what I love most. For Kait, creating content is what drives her. Collaborating with diverse people and making content is incredibly fun and rewarding, she shares. It allows me to feel free and expressive. Kait may come off as shy, but shes all about putting herself out there and enjoying every moment. Embrace adventure, spread kindness, and never stop growing is my life philosophy, she says. See more from our June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait, here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Unpublished_Tru_Kait.rar - 13.5 MB
Old 08-30-2024, 10:43 PM #13953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Remastered - Briana Ashley in Fit and Tight

Playboy.com- Remastered - Briana Ashley in Fit and Tight

Description:
Break a sweat in this weeks Remastered feature showcasing Briana Ashley. Most known as our June 2015 Playboy Muse of the Month, Briana has always been a fan-favorite model from her first shoot in 2014 to now. The model and actress has worked with us over 14 times, and we were excited to upgrade t ...his popular set for all her fans and followers. Originally from Scottsdale, Arizona, Briana poses in her hometown for the photographer, Cassandra Keyes, doing something she loves- working out Lucky for me, my mother blessed me with a perfect body, she laughs. I really love that my outfitwas much sportier for this set because Im really getting into fitness Make sure to check out more from Briana Ashely, only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Briana Ashley
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Briana_Ashley_Fit_and_Tight_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 596.38 MB
Duration : 00:07:55

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Briana_Ashley_Fit_and_Tight_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 596.4 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Remastered_Briana_Ashley_in_Fit_and_Tight.rar - 45.5 MB
Old 08-30-2024, 11:21 PM #13954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Remastered - Chanel Elle in Trenchcoat Tease

Playboy.com- Remastered - Chanel Elle in Trenchcoat Tease

Description:
Were throwing it back to September 2014, when Chanel Elle first posed for Playboy Plus. Unsurprisingly, fans and subscribers loved her debut so much that we had to make it a part of our Remastered series. Chanel, a model from Newport Beach, California, went on to shoot more than eight features wi ...th us and was named our Cybergirl of the Month for August 2015, just a year after her debut. My mom had been offered a Playboy spread, but she was too busy raising me and my siblings, shares Chanel. I guess you might say that Im following in her footsteps. For me, Playboy is the perfect mix of class and sex appeal, and I definitely consider myself the girl next door. And Chanel is glad to have done it. Posing for Playboy is definitely an adventure Ive always dreamed of wearing the Bunny suit, and here I am See all her galleries and videos right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Chanel Elle
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Chanel_Elle_Trenchcoat_Tease_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 336.84 MB
Duration : 00:04:37

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Chanel_Elle_Trenchcoat_Tease_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 336.8 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Remastered_Chanel_Elle_in_Trenchcoat_Tease.rar - 21.1 MB
Old 08-30-2024, 11:29 PM #13955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Kitchen Dream

Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Kitchen Dream

Description:
Temperatures are rising in the kitchen with our July 2024 All Star, Melissa Stratton. Back for her second gallery and video this month from the photographer Sebby Raw, Melissa is dressed in a pink apron, ready for some baking. I love to cook, shares Melissa herself. I can taste any dish and ... make it from scratch at home When shes not working on set or in the kitchen, you can find Melissa doing other activities she loves. Im really into fantasy romance novels and fan fiction right now, but only if they are extra spicy, she laughs. I also really love being in the gym. Ive always been an athlete-I was a professional ballet dancer with leading roles starting at the age of 11- so Ill always love physical activity These days, the gym is more about my mental health. Its so meditative to throw on my headphones for an hour or two and sweat out all my problems And feel free to compliment her in the comments. When do I feel the most sexy? When I get all dressed up and ready, and the first thing someone says to me is, Wow, you look incredible or something along those lines, she laughs. I like validation Stay tuned for more from Melissa Stratton, our July 2024 All Star, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Melissa Stratton
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Melissa_Stratton_Kitchen_Dream_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 498.2 MB
Duration : 00:06:48

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Melissa_Stratton_Kitchen_Dream_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 498.2 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Melissa_Stratton_in_Kitchen_Dream.rar - 16.7 MB
Old 08-31-2024, 12:04 AM #13956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Michelly Crisfepe for Playboy Brazil

Playboy.com- Michelly Crisfepe for Playboy Brazil

Description:
Stay fit with International Playmate, fitness influencer, and all-around social media and TV personality Michelly Crisfepe from Brazil. Shes also known for this popular gallery shot by the photographer Luis Crispino, as Miss March 2010 for Playboy Brazil. If you love this fun feature, see more In ...ternational Playboy sets like this here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Michelly Crisfepe
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Michelly_Crisfepe_for_Playboy_Brazil.rar - 18.6 MB
Old 08-31-2024, 12:17 AM #13957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Garden View

Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Garden View

Description:
June 2024 All Star Tru Kait tends to her garden in this brand new feature from the photographer, Sebby Raw. On the set of a blue, beautiful home in Los Angeles, California, the Long Beach native does some seasonal planting. I feel the most sexy when Ive been taking care of myself, like after a ... good workout or self-care day, shares Kait. I dont have one favorite thing about my body. I love everything- Im thankful Im mobile and have my health. When shes not on set or creating content, Kait often spends her time doing things like just like this. In my free time, I enjoy interior designing, group workouts, cooking, and spending quality time with family and friends, she shares. I also like watching movies, hiking, having picnics, and caring for my plants When theres an opportunity, I love visiting animal sanctuaries or attending PETA events. Get to know our June All Star Tru Kait better all month long, and stay tuned for her next feature, coming soon to Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Tru_Kait_Garden_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 525.43 MB
Duration : 00:06:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Tru_Kait_Garden_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 525.4 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Tru_Kait_in_Garden_View.rar - 23.5 MB
Old 08-31-2024, 01:06 AM #13958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Violet Myers in Bring to Bloom

Playboy.com- Violet Myers in Bring to Bloom

Description:
May flowers have arrived on set with our May 2024 All Star, Violet Myers. I love my job because I get to do what I love most- make people happy, shares Violet. Returning for her second feature by the photographer Carianne Older, Violet poses in fresh florals inside a vintage home in Los Ange ...les, California, which happens to be Violets hometown. I love the culture here and the mixture of people it has to offer, she says. Violet is usually in front of a camera, shooting content for her YouTube or on set, so when she gets to relax, she loves to lose herself in a game and stream on Twitch. Im a real gamer girl, she laughs. Some of my hobbies? I enjoy cooking, working out, spending time at home, and catching up on all my favorite shows Violets hard work has paid off, and shes most proud of the position its been able to put her in. Im most proud of buying my whole family a house, she shares. Its always been a dream of mine to do that for them. Stay tuned for more from Violet Myers, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Violet Myers
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Violet_Myers_Bring_to_Bloom_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 491.51 MB
Duration : 00:06:26

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Violet_Myers_Bring_to_Bloom_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 491.5 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Violet_Myers_in_Bring_to_Bloom.rar - 52.0 MB
Old 08-31-2024, 01:19 AM #13959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Remastered - Ali Rose in Wild Nights

Playboy.com- Remastered - Ali Rose in Wild Nights

Description:
If youre a longtime subscriber, you remember the 2010s well-when Ali Rose dropped a Playboy gallery and likes and views grew by the hundreds in minutes. Were featuring this one for our Remastered series from October 2013, when Ali was named our Cybergirl of the Month. On set with the photogr ...apher, Holly Randall, Ali posed in all-black lingerie and thigh-high boots. Back then, she was a part-time model and radiology student. Nowadays, the California native is still a model, social media influencer, and mother. We met Ali at a casting call, and the rest is history. This is my first time posing nude, she told us back in 2013. But its Playboy Ive always wanted to do it What more can I say? Check out all her galleries and videos, too, only on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Ali Rose
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Ali_Rose_Wild_Nights_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 466.96 MB
Duration : 00:06:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Ali_Rose_Wild_Nights_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 467.0 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Remastered_Ali_Rose_in_Wild_Nights.rar - 107.0 MB
Old 08-31-2024, 01:30 AM #13960
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Aurora Amara in Luxury View

Playboy.com- Aurora Amara in Luxury View

Description:
Some words I live by? The only constant is change, and gratitude is the key to happiness and success, shares Aurora Amara, a model and entrepreneur from Denver, Colorado. Returning for her second gallery and video from the photographer Cassandra Keyes, Aurora heads to a beautiful, luxurious ho ...me in Los Angeles to enjoy shooting her second feature and, of course, the view. Something Im most proud of is my ability to make my dreams come true, she smiles between poses, Time and time again, I have envisioned what I want for myself, and though things may not always turn out how I intended, I know I can accomplish what I set my heart on Outside of modeling, Aurora is passionate about textiles and creating designs. Crochet is a huge passion of mine, she says. I started not too long ago and have big dreams for my designs. Once I learn knitting too, Ill be able to combine the two, and Ill be a happy camper Thats also how she spends her free time. During spare time, I love to be creative, active, or just chill Make sure to check out Auroras first feature right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Aurora Amara
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Aurora_Amara_Luxury_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 793.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:24

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Aurora_Amara_Luxury_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 793.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO: