Old 08-30-2024, 12:32 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Hellen

Yummygirlphotography.com- Hellen

Description:
I was actually pretty impressed by Hellen after we swiped right within an hour of making a match she started to message me. I love a woman who is direct about what shes looking for and what she wants. She was recently single and trying to get back into the swing of things, and I was more than willing and able to show her the ropes . We did a lunch date for sushi in Studio City and spoke about our similar interests in art and music before I asked her if she ever does anything freaky like send it videos or did pictures she said she always wanted to so I knew after a couple drinks she would be down for some action to be met back to my place and I was able to fill out her tits. She got a great boobjob and I couldnt wait to suck on them. Once I got them in the door we made out she dropped to her knees and started blowing me like she hadnt seen a dick in years. Ive been to her over and fucked her doggy style in front of the front door before pulling her over to the couch, shes fit my huge balls in her mouth before laying back and letting hurt me hold her legs back and fuck her hard and fast. she was a real freak, and I hope to see her again soon.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : dahu hellen.mp4
File Size : 2330.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
dahu hellen.mp4 - 2.3 GB