Old 08-21-2024, 06:48 AM #431
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- VIKKI IS THE FUCKING MOTHER

60plusmilfs.com- VIKKI IS THE FUCKING MOTHER

Description:
Vikki is the fucking mother Tony_s cock had been out of Veronica_s pussy for less than an hour before it found its way into Vikki_s mouth and pussy. Who_s Veronica? Vikki_s 49-year-old daughter. Vikki is 65 and, as we just said, getting the cock that just fucked her daughter.

Is that kinky? Absolutely. It_s certainly not the kind of thing that happens every day. Is it hot? Absolutely.

Vikki is a football fan. She loves the Dallas Cowboys. She likes playing billiards and being adventurous. We_d say doing this is pretty adventurous. She_s divorced. She has three children (including Veronica), six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. She has been a bank teller, the manager of a spa, an office manager and a professional clown.

I used to be a clown with my daughter at birthday parties, she said.
We_d say that when it comes to the performing arts, Vikki and Veronica have stepped up their game.
Model:
Vikki Vaughn, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/ve65rx19grsv/V...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 07:01 AM #432
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- THIS PUSSY FOR RENT...BY TWO GUYS

60plusmilfs.com- THIS PUSSY FOR RENT...BY TWO GUYS

Description:
This Pussy For Rent...By Two Guys Oh, there they come 70something Katherine says as she looks out her window.

She might mean here they cum.

Katherine has a room for rent, and Asante and Tony are there to see her house. The problem is, there are two guys and one room, and even worse, the room has bunk beds. But Tony isn_t really checking out the room. He_s checking out Katherine_s big tits.

What are you getting me into? Asante asks when Katherine leaves the room.

Well, Asante, Tony_s about to get you into some granny pussy.

The guys have a look around the house, and what do they see? Katherine getting changed. And she catches them.

You_re going to take my room, Katherine says.

She means they_re going to take her pussy. Her mouth, too. Yep, this old divorcee is about to have her first on-camera three-way, and it includes a big, black cock.

Wonder if the guys will get a break on the rent.
Model:
Katherine Merlot, Asante Stone, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/duiqjowvy25b/K...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 09:31 AM #433
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- A JEWEL AMONG WOMEN

60plusmilfs.com- A JEWEL AMONG WOMEN

Description:
A Jewel Among Women This video picks up where Jewel_s interview (check it out) left over, with 61-year-old Jewel_s mouth wrapped around a young stud_s cock. How young? He_s 27, which makes him young enough to be Jewel_s son and almost young enough to be her grandson. Notice how much Jewel loves the cock. She doesn_t just suck it. She makes love to it to, getting her mouth and tongue on every inch and never forgetting the balls. Our favorite part of the video is when the stud asks Jewel, You want that cum? and Jewel replies, I do want that cum He says, You want that cum all over your face? and she says, Yeah, I do. Just cover my face with it. No wonder Jewel was so popular in 40Something magazine and at 40SomethingMag.com. But now we have her

Some more info about Jewel. She_s 5_2 and weighs 128 pounds. Her favorite TV show is The Good Wife, her favorite movie is Titanic and her dream car would be a Jaguar. Regarding men, she says, I am not so particular with regards to hair color, eye color and things like that. I prefer one who plays close attention to cleanliness, respectability and who has a good sense of humor. It_s not good for me to meet a guy who_s arrogant or thinks he_s God_s gift to women because I_ll chew him up and spit him out in a heartbeat

Got that, guys? It_s good to know because even though Jewel is married, she does fuck around...with her hubby_s blessing, of course. Sometimes, he even watches.

How often does Jewel have sex? Several times a week, she said. I don_t really count or keep a scorecard. I just fuck
Model:
Jewel, Juan Largo
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/60w65xjq0jwy/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 09:50 AM #434
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- JEWEL IS 66. HER GRANDDAUGHTER S BOYFRIEND IS 24.

60plusmilfs.com- JEWEL IS 66. HER GRANDDAUGHTER_S BOYFRIEND IS 24.

Description:
Jewel is 66. Her granddaughter_s boyfriend is 24. Jewel says the best part about being a beautiful woman is the confidence I feel when entering a room. The glances I receive from men and women.

Some of those men and women are Jewel_s age, which is 66. Some are a little younger. And some are a lot younger. Rocky, the guy she_s fucking in this scene, is a lot younger. He_s 26. That means he_s young enough to be Jewel_s grandson.

Actually, in this scene, he_s young enough to be Jewel_s granddaughter_s boyfriend. Which is what he is. He_s been going out with Jewel_s granddaughter for about a month. Jewel lets him know that she and her granddaughter share younger men. That makes this a very lucky day for Rocky.

White-haired Jewel is a wife, mother and grandmother from North Carolina. She_s one of the greatest GILFs ever. She_s classy and sexy. She can be slutty when the times calls for sluttiness, such as when she_s giving blow jobs and getting fucked by men 40 years her junior.

But at other times...well, let_s say you see Jewel at a party. How should you approach her?

Nicely and respectfully, she said. _Yo, doll, wanna hook up?_ will definitely not work.

No. But you could make believe you_re her granddaughter_s boyfriend.
Model:
Jewel, Rocky
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/urki47sfq1ff/J...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 10:16 AM #435
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- BY POPULAR DEMAND... LOLA LEE TALKS AND SUCKS

60plusmilfs.com- BY POPULAR DEMAND... LOLA LEE TALKS AND SUCKS

Description:
By Popular Demand... Lola Lee Talks And Sucks Last week, we featured Jewel. This week, we_re featuring Lola Lee, completing a doubleheader of two of our most-requested models. Lola Lee, from the Dallas, Texas, area was 62 when she debuted at 40SomethingMag.com. Now she_s 66 and looking just as hot and sexy as ever...maybe even sexier. She really has that woman-next-door look. She_s the kind of lady you might see at the supermarket or the mall. You_ll think, She_s sexy, but you_d probably never guess what she does in her free time. Well, in her free time, Lola Lee enjoys reading, gardening and shopping. And, of course, fucking.

At my age, I_ve fulfilled just about all of my fantasies, Lola Lee said. I have never had sex on a train, so I think I would like to try that.

We_re guessing she_s also never sucked cock while being interviewed. That happens in here. So, get ready for three full days of Lola Lee...because you asked for her
Model:
Lola Lee
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7duev4php8dd/L...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 11:01 AM #436
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- WHAT S PLAYING ON THE BBC SALLY D ANGELO

60plusmilfs.com- WHAT_S PLAYING ON THE BBC SALLY D_ANGELO

Description:
What_s playing on the BBC? Sally D_Angelo Finding something that 60-year-old Sally D_Angelo hasn_t done--and we_re talking sexually, of course--isn_t easy. She_s been ass-fucked. She_s done three-ways. She_s had her old pussy creampied. But until now, she_d never sucked and fucked a big, black cock on-camera. Well, here she is, doing it for the second time (the first time was in the photo version of this scene).

Sally plans on watching this scene with her husband, who accompanied her to this shoot (as he always does) and watched her fuck the big, black cock. She says the last time she watched one of her scenes with her hubby, they ended up fucking. This time...

I_m sure we_ll end up fucking again, she said.

Fringe benefits of having a busty, horny wife who fucks on-camera: You don_t have to jack to her videos. You can fuck to them.

Then again, maybe you_ll get lucky with Sally one day.

Just come up and talk to me, she said. A lot of guys are too shy. Come up to me. I don_t bite.

No. But she does suck and fuck.
Model:
Sally D_Angelo, Stallion
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/tdnmeu12hd74/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 12:34 PM #437
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- CUM-HUNGRY SANDRA ANN RIDES AGAIN

60plusmilfs.com- CUM-HUNGRY SANDRA ANN RIDES AGAIN

Description:
Cum-Hungry Sandra Ann Rides Again Oral sex is the most satisfying thing a woman can do for a man, but it also pleases me, says 75-year-old Sandra Ann, our oldest MILF ever. I can actually climax giving a man oral sex. And I love to swallow.

At the end of this scene, Sandra Ann proves how much she loves cum by sucking her young stud to the verge of orgasm, then having him jack into her mouth. Some of his cum drips down her chin, but she slurps up the rest and cleans up his cock using her mouth and tongue. Every woman in the world should be required to take blow job lessons from Sandra Ann. The world would be a much happier place.

I_m 75, Sandra Ann says in the brief interview at the start of this video. I_ll be 76 in July. I love sex. I love men. Age is just a number.

There has never, ever been a woman who worships cock like Sandra Ann does. And Juan is now the second 60PlusMILFs.com stud to have said that Sandra Ann is the best cock sucker ever.
Model:
Sandra Ann, Juan Largo
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o9s8uz91ntsm/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 12:53 PM #438
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- 60SOMETHING JEWEL S THREESOME WITH TWO 20SOMETHINGS

60plusmilfs.com- 60SOMETHING JEWEL_S THREESOME WITH TWO 20SOMETHINGS

Description:
60something Jewel_s threesome with two 20somethings We_ve only got 10 minutes. Get this shirt off, 65-year-old Jewel tells 21-year-old James. I need to get fucked now And we can_t get caught here. You know that, right?

He knows it. They_re down in the warehouse. Jewel is James_ boss, and we_ve never seen Jewel so ravenous, so cock-hungry.

Feed me that cock, she demands.

She practically swallows James_ cock and is so focused on the sucking that she doesn_t realize Rocky_s watching until Rocky tips over a box by mistake.

Rocky, what are you doing down here? Jewel says. Well, you might as well come in here now. I want to see your cock.

Jewel sees it and sucks it. She sucks both cocks. She fucks both cocks. And both guys blow their loads on Grandma Jewel_s face.

My mood at the time determines whether I_m the aggressor or whether I let the man take charge, Jewel told us. You can guess what kind of mood I was in on this day.

She was in the mood to suck and fuck two guys who are young enough to be her grandchildren. The fact that Jewel is a grandmother makes that even hotter.
Model:
Jewel, James Kickstand, Rocky
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/i498e7ffmnhy/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 12:59 PM #439
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- JEWEL AND LOLA LEE- THE SUCK-OFF

60plusmilfs.com- JEWEL AND LOLA LEE- THE SUCK-OFF

Description:
Jewel And Lola Lee: The Suck-Off As a prelude--a warmup, so to speak--to tomorrow_s hardcore three-way video, Lola Lee and Jewel get together for a pre-fuck interview. Lola Lee and Jewel have done this three-way thing before, but this time, they_re doing it on video, for your eyes only. We asked them how they felt about being so requested by 60PlusMILFs.com members, and Lola Lee said, We_re flattered that they want to see us, and we_re really flattered that they want to see us together.

As you watch this interview, you_ll immediately pick up on how happy Lola Lee, 67, and Jewel, 62, are to be here. They can_t stop smiling, and when we invite Tony, their stud, to join them in bed, they can_t stop sucking his cock. Who sucks better? Hey, why make a competition out of this? Lola Lee and Jewel suck differently, and they both suck very well.

What you might find surprising is that Lola Lee, who seems a bit more reserved than Jewel, sucks cock more aggressively. It_s as if she_s trying to swallow the cock whole. Jewel gives a more loving blow job. But, as we said, they both suck very well.

They also kiss. And do lots of other things. Bottom line: This interview is jackable. Enjoy.
Model:
Jewel, Lola Lee
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zgbtq7aaut2x/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old 08-21-2024, 01:43 PM #440
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- A ONE-COCK DP WITH KIM ANH, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

60plusmilfs.com- A ONE-COCK DP WITH KIM ANH, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Description:
A one-cock DP? With Kim Anh, anything is possible I love when men who I know, or don_t know, start putting fingers in my asshole, and then I get him hard, said Kim Anh, a 61-year-old first-timer who was born in Thailand and now lives in the United States. And from there, I will control my hips, spread my cheeks and let him thrust his hard cock into my asshole. Delicious. I love it

Kim says that when a guy fucks her ass, she can feel it on her G-spot. That_s right. When Kim_s ass is getting fucked, her pussy is getting fucked, too, so it_s as if she_s getting DP_d by one cock. That_s right...DP_d by one cock

In this scene, that one cock fucks her asshole. Then, when she_s ready and he_s ready, the cock withdraws. Kim_s asshole gapes, and the stud aims his cock at it and squirts. Bulls-eye Kim_s asshole is dripping cum. If you want to find out more about Kim, watch the interview. If you want to see a tight, sexy Asian wife getting her ass fucked, watch this video. Kinda think we know which one you_re going to choose.
Model:
Kim Anh, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/e410skb5c9o9/K...1080p.mp4.html