Old 08-21-2024, 03:48 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- A BIG, BLACK SURPRISE FOR MIRANDA

60plusmilfs.com- A BIG, BLACK SURPRISE FOR MIRANDA

Description:
A Big, Black Surprise For Miranda There are two impressive aspects of this scene:

1. Miranda, 66, seemingly has no trouble handling Lucas_s huge tool.

2. After he drills her pussy and cums on her face, Lucas keeps his hard-on for a while, fucks her pussy some more, then cums again.

Miranda had never had sex on camera until she showed up at the 50PlusMILFs.com studio. Had never even danced naked, which makes her performance in this video (and her previous one) all the more impressive. She_s the woman-next-door who found her way to our studio, and now that she_s found us, she never wants to leave.

Why would I? she said. I get to have sex with hung, young studs.

Like so many mature women, Miranda is often surprised by her sexuality and the effect she has on men. On her first day of shooting in our studio, she admitted to being surprised that anyone would want to see a 66-year-old woman posing naked and having sex, and the idea that so many of us do want to see that took a little getting used to for her.

I think it_s wonderful that men think a woman like me can be so sexually exciting, she said. I feel like a whole, new area of the world to explore has been opened up for me.
Model:
Miranda Torri, Lucas Stone
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/5gwe3e3z81rr/M...1080p.mp4.html