Old 08-20-2024, 04:01 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- VERONICA IS THE FUCKING DAUGHTER

60plusmilfs.com- VERONICA IS THE FUCKING DAUGHTER

Description:
Veronica is the fucking daughter And now, the video as 49-year-old Veronica Vaughn fucks our stud Tony.

And when Tony_s done fucking Veronica, he_s going to fuck Veronica_s mom, Vikki.

Like mother like daughter? Indeed. Both suck. Both fuck. Both have nice tits. But who fucks and sucks better? Tony, being a gentleman, wouldn_t offer his opinion. He just came on both of their faces.

Did Tony still have Veronica_s pussy juices on his cock when he fucked Vikki?

Maybe.

Veronica was born in Oklahoma and lives in California. She has DD-cup tits that she loves to show off. She loves hockey and has actually played roller derby. She has five children and three grandchildren. But who is Veronica really?

I can be everything you want me to be. I_m the classy, elegant, mature woman who can make your head spin and make you cry out for more. I_m the MILF that you dream about. I_m that intelligent woman with whom you can have a chat and a great time in bed. I can offer you everything and nothing at the same time. I_m a teaser, I_m a lover. I_m the one you_ve been craving.

She_s the woman who brings her mother to our studio to fuck the same guy that she just fucked.
Model:
Veronica Vaughn, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/jfsom3bory8d/V...0_MFS.mp4.html