Download

MP4 320P 127.44 MB

MP4 480P 216.40 MB

MP4 720P 312.06 MB

MP4 1080P 742.57 MB

Picture gallery (171)
Comments (1)
1 minute clips

As someone who has actually tried doing the male sub of that, it actually doesn_t hurt unless you_re extremely reckless. Most videos of this have someone dripping the wax from a certain height so it doesn_t hurt the woman. It stings for a moment, and actually feels good. A woman I was with, who was 2 years older than me, asked to do what is shown in the video here. We couldn_t research a way to do it completely safely. So I figured I would ask here as, though I would be too afraid of doing it as I am not innately a switch anyway (light sub and non pain based switch), what is the actual safe method you used to prevent the model being hurt? I would like to know because my vow in life is to do no harm and I am friends with a couple who does this. They trust me to advise them with safety, and I don_t know the answer. If its embarassing to explain how you did it to a viewer, please pm me. I will keep it confidential, and just explain to my friends how not to get hurt (they both are switches with candles and latex). I won_t share their name as not only are they adults but I keep their confidence this way. However, if you have advice between the creators and me to protect the safety of woman in a sex act like this, please let me know.
I stick to my vow in life of: do no harm. Apr 13, 2019 @ 18:48:18 by Veritex

Add comment...

Add comment
Please respect the rights and privacy of other members, be polite and do not flood the comments. Your IP and username is logged. Any violation of polite behaviour or law will be punished and could result in banning you from commenting in the future. Thank you.
Model:
Angel Piaf (fister)
Studio:
Fistertwister.com
Info:
File Name : fistertwister.com_angel-piaf_video-come-on-baby-light-my-fire_1080P.mp4
File Size : 742.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:12

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Fistertwister.com- Come On Baby Light My Fire

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: fistertwister.com_angel-piaf_video-come-on-baby-light-my-fire_1080P.mp4