Old Today, 01:27 PM #6931
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
All The Way In Everyone at school called me _double bubbles,_ Anna Kay revealed. I think everybody loves my 44F boobs. Guys like to pay a lot of attention to them. A friend of mind told me about you guys. His fiancee was actually modeling and they both said I would be great for your magazines. Really, I am just your average lady. I wear sweats and a T-shirt or jeans and a tank top and walk my dogs and do average things. I am going to say that I am a sports fan, but only if I go to see the game live. That_s when it_s good. I prefer that to when it_s on T.V. I like to go to football, hockey and basketball games. I love hockey. I am a big fan of doggie-style. I just like the way it feels. My nipples are very sensitive. I like to pull them while I fuck. In a lot of ways I_ve been conservative about sex, but as I get older I find that I want to try new things. I get bored very easily, so I_ve been wanting to do things that are out of the norm more and more. I don_t like just the same old wham-bam every time. I need to spice it up.
Model:
Anna Kay and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/3fhe7hvv1ybe/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 02:34 PM #6932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Wonder From Down Under I_m a sexually aggressive woman, says Lila Payne, new arrival from the land of Oz. Sexy off the charts. Exudes erotic flair. If I like someone, they will know it. Sex on a first date? Yes, if I like the person and there is good chemistry. If that person is boring, the date will end early. Someone being a very good kisser really turns me on. If the kissing is bad, everything else usually is too. Lila has a bright smile in her photos, videos and chats. What makes her laugh when she_s got the time to just kick back at home? I love old-school Monty Python and physical comedy. I also laugh pretty hard at funny cute-animal videos on the web. What a beauty writes BoobHound. And the fact that she loves her own boobs, too, and isn_t complaining about back pain, makes her even sexier.
Model:
Lila Payne
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ziw8e4klf2kw/L...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 02:36 PM #6933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
On Set With Vivian Alise Vivian spends the day at XL Girls, getting made-up by our pro make-up artist, dressing, posing and showering. She_s tiny but titty-ful Running Time: 20:21 XLGirls: Vivian, for a newcomer, you_re great at taking your clothes off. What made you want to pose nude? Vivian: A lot of encouragement from a lot of guy friends. XLGirls: What did they say? Vivian: They said, Vivian, you have a great ass and great tits. You might as well show them off And one day, I was introduced to an agent, and I haven_t looked back.
Model:
Vivian Alise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/hw15v2xyu5jx/V...15084.wmv.html
Old Today, 03:39 PM #6934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Latina Vixen Thayana Likes It Lusty Thayana is dressed for success and hot sex. Vincent watches Thayana off-camera as she shows off her curves, big, natural tits and shapely butt cheeks. Thayana offers him her boobs for a licking so Vincent dives right in to taste her sweet nipples. She watches his breast play with a smile. Thayana turns around to offer him ass. He helps take off her panties, and when she bends over, he puts two fingers up her pussy followed by his tongue. Thayana turns around and opens her pretty mouth for cock. Vincent holds her head as she sucks and swirls her tongue around his dick. Drool drips on her bare tits. She looks up at him with a smile, ready for more. Standing up, Thayana has Vincent sit back so she can sit on his dick and bounce on it. He squeezes and rubs her large, soft sucklers and sinks his fingers into her breast flesh as she dances on his pole. Vincent gives the curvy doll a slap on the ass and has her stand up and bend over. He slides his cock into her soaked pussy from behind and fucks her fast and hard. Thayana looks back at him with a pleading expression as Vincent thrusts in and out of her tight coochie.
Model:
Thayana and Vincent
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0i8jv2uq5tvb/T...1080p.mp4.html