Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM #14091
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Elfa Floria in Effortless Style

Playboy.com- Elfa Floria in Effortless Style

Description:
Some words I live by? Be yourself everyone else is already taken, says newcomer Elfa Floria, quoting Oscar Wilde. Doing just that, Elfa tells us more about herself as she shoots this debut feature on location in Portugal with the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Im creative, passionat ...e about art, prone to extremes and maximalism, shares Elfa. On the set of a studio space, Elfa, a Kyiv, Ukraine native, does what she loves the most. My passion is photography because it captures fleeting moments beautifully. Dressed in effortlessly cool clothes, Elfa shares that posing nude is when she feels the most sexy. I work as a nude model. I feel sexy when Im confident and comfortable in my own skin- whether Im at a photoshoot or just lounging at home Get to know more about Elfa Floria in her next feature, coming soon to Playboy Plus
Model:
Elfa Floria
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Elfa_Floria_Effortless_Style_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4
File Size : 421.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:00

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Elfa_Floria_Effortless_Style_1080p.mp4_1080p_video .mp4 - 421.7 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Elfa_Floria_in_Effortless_Style.rar - 10.2 MB
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM #14092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Veerle Vlemmix for Playboy Netherlands

Playboy.com- Veerle Vlemmix for Playboy Netherlands

Description:
Ready for a game of soccer with International Playmate, Veerle Vlemmix? On set for a special occasion with the photographer Amanda Elise K., Veerle poses as both Miss June 2024 and Playmate of the Year for her native Playboy Netherlands. Watch as these artistic photos progress from the soccer pitch ...to the locker room with Veerle, and stick around for more from Playboy International here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Veerle Vlemmix
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Veerle_Vlemmix_for_Playboy_Netherlands.rar - 11.2 MB
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM #14093
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Unpublished- Tru Kait

Playboy.com- Unpublished- Tru Kait

Description:
June 2024 is a month well never forget here at Playboy because Tru Kait was our featured All Star model. Were bringing you never-before-seen photos from all three of her galleries this month to celebrate her. Im really good at charming people with my kind personality, soft voice, and cap ...tivating eyes, smiles Kait. My job is my greatest passion. I adore it. Creating and feeling free is what I love most. For Kait, creating content is what drives her. Collaborating with diverse people and making content is incredibly fun and rewarding, she shares. It allows me to feel free and expressive. Kait may come off as shy, but shes all about putting herself out there and enjoying every moment. Embrace adventure, spread kindness, and never stop growing is my life philosophy, she says. See more from our June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait, here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Unpublished_Tru_Kait.rar - 13.5 MB
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM #14094
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Remastered - Geena in Graffiti Curves

Playboy.com- Remastered - Geena in Graffiti Curves

Description:
If youve been subscribed for some time, you might remember London-based model Geena from 2014, who quickly became a favorite International model. We shot Geena, who was 21 years old at the time and already had much modeling experience based on the looks of her galleries with the photographer Joby ... Rawlins. Were bringing her iconic debut set back with a fresh lens for our Remastered series. I grew up between London and Romania, Geena shared. Most people are surprised to know I speak Romanian Geena was glad to pose for us when her career was taking off. I think that Playboy models are some of the most beautiful women in the world, she gushed. Ive always wanted to be one. I love America, and Playboy is the biggest American mag In her everyday life in London, you can usually find Geena out and about no matter the weather. I love good food, dinners out, and dancing. It doesnt get much better than that See more of Geena, only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Geena
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Geena_Graffiti_Curves_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 904.95 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:07

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Geena_Graffiti_Curves_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 904.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Remastered_Geena_in_Graffiti_Curves.rar - 41.1 MB
Old Today, 01:33 AM #14095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Weronika Wabia in Stroke of Passion

Playboy.com- Weronika Wabia in Stroke of Passion

Description:
International model Weronika Wabia returns for another feature on set of a loft apartment in Berlin, Germany, with the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Dressed in pink mesh lingerie, Weronika has fun shooting another set for us. Playboy is the greatest dream of every woman who poses nude- its cl ...assic, elegant, and tasteful, she says. Weronika calls Poland home these days and works as a full-time model. What do I love most about my job? I love meeting different people Creating beautiful photos are a nice addition. When shes not working, shes spending time outside. In my free time, I love planning my new sessions, meeting people with a passion for photography, cycling, and relaxing in the garden. See more from Weronika Wabia here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Weronika Wabia
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Weronika_Wabia_Stroke_of_Passion_1080p.mp4_1080p_v ideo.mp4
File Size : 430.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:11

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Weronika_Wabia_Stroke_of_Passion_1080p.mp4_1080p_v ideo.mp4 - 430.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Weronika_Wabia_in_Stroke_of_Passion.rar - 10.3 MB
Old Today, 01:35 AM #14096
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Aurora Amara in Studio Lights

Playboy.com- Aurora Amara in Studio Lights

Description:
Newcomer Aurora Amara takes center screen in this bold debut from the photographer Cassandra Keyes. Doing what she loves, the Denver native is happy to be here. To me, Playboy has been amazing at finding beautiful and inspiring women to give a platform to. Im happy to be a part of an iconic es ...tablishment, she smiles. I think posing nude is empowering. Choosing to be photographed in such a natural form is truly freeing, and I feel it gave me confidence in myself and my body As for who Aurora is off-screen, she shared with us that shes constantly evolving and leads with her heart in all she does. What makes me, me? I believe no one can truly be defined- we are all changing, she shares thoughtfully. However, I always do my best to live with kindness and gratitude. Want to know more about Aurora Amara? Stay tuned for her next feature, which is coming soon to Playboy Plus
Model:
Aurora Amara
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Aurora_Amara_Studio_Lights_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 761.89 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:59

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Aurora_Amara_Studio_Lights_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 761.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Aurora_Amara_in_Studio_Lights.rar - 18.4 MB
Old Today, 01:51 AM #14097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Michelly Crisfepe for Playboy Brazil

Playboy.com- Michelly Crisfepe for Playboy Brazil

Description:
Stay fit with International Playmate, fitness influencer, and all-around social media and TV personality Michelly Crisfepe from Brazil. Shes also known for this popular gallery shot by the photographer Luis Crispino, as Miss March 2010 for Playboy Brazil. If you love this fun feature, see more In ...ternational Playboy sets like this here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Michelly Crisfepe
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Michelly_Crisfepe_for_Playboy_Brazil.rar - 18.6 MB