Old Today, 11:11 AM #6701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Hills of Mills Quick What color are Mariya Mills_ eyes? This might be Mariya_s last shoot. Hopefully she can free up some time for the XL Girls_ camera in the future but for now, her job keeps her busy and her weekends are for personal time. Here, we find Mariya in the kitchen. Her dress comes off quickly since she wants to show off her goodies as soon as possible and doesn_t go for the slow strip-off routine. She likes to get naked fast. Our cameraman shoots Mariya head-to-toe, full-body for most of this video and gets close-in for her huge tits and meaty pussy. Sitting on the kitchen counter, Mariya covers her massive boobs and fleshy bod in whipped cream. She_s already sweet enough but a little frosting on the cake makes everything taste sweeter. Mariya says she has a lot of sexual fantasies but doesn_t know if she_d be brave enough to live them out. She fantasizes about sex with two bisexual men but hasn_t gone there in real life. She fantasizes about sex with girls but hasn_t gone there. She_s thought about having sex in public and hasn_t done that either. The only kinky stuff she does is dress up like a cop in the bedroom for boyfriends. That sounds arresting to us.
Model:
Mariya Mills
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/j3ublh4qxu01/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 11:47 AM #6702
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Getting Wet Our videographer has a habit of walking into a bathroom while a lady is drawing her bath. Fortunately, he does this in the XL Girls studio and not in hotels or apartment buildings. This time, the object of his showering attention is Angel Sweets, a sweet British lady from Manchester. According to some sources, the girls in the Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire areas have the biggest breasts in England. Those cities might be good places to hire a plane and fly a Be An XL Girl banner overhead. Angel gets soaked, first in her lingerie and then when she goes starkers while he rolls camera. You_d do the same thing in his place. Watching beautiful, busty girls shower never gets old.
Model:
Angel Sweets
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jz0r2gd9o6pv/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:07 PM #6703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Maid For A Garden After Roxee Robinson did hardcore fucking at XL Girls, among the praise were some emails from guys actually jealous of Steve Q. getting to bone this luscious redhead What can we tell ya? Roxee did promise a happy ending and she was true to her word. Now it_s time for some cosplay with Roxee dressed as a Victorian-era maid (in dirty old books like My Secret Life) getting a little crazy in the garden. Walk softly, talk softly and carry a big chick-stick is Roxee_s motto. XLGirls: Roxee, have your breasts ever broken a bra hook or a bra strap? Roxee: My breasts have broken straps, wires and hooks XLGirls: Have you ever broken a bikini strap at the beach? Roxee: Never yet broken a bikini strap, thank goodness those little tiny strings can handle some heavy hooters. XLGirls: Are you a shower or bath girl? Roxee: I love a long hot shower. I also like a long soak in the tub, especially one with jets.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/j5p1t4hp8yvm/R...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:23 PM #6704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Slick Chick Mariya Mills likes to oil her sexy, juicy body, so naturally we asked her to do that. You have to love a slippery girl as long as they don_t slide right out of your hands. Mariya never ceases to give us an erection lasting more than four hours. Kiev is a great city for big-boobed, big-assed girls but it_s very difficult to find ones who_ll buff it on-camera. XLGirls: Hello Mariya, welcome back to XL Girls. Your bras--can you buy them in stores? Mariya: I have to find and order them via the internet. I cannot find good ones in stores. I prefer bright colors. I tried on two bras in my video so you can see how I put them on. XLGirls: So when you leave your apartment, do you wear clothes to get guys to look at your chest? Mariya: Certainly I dress to emphasize the chest in every outfit. But I do not only focus on this. I think I am attractive all over and I want to look my best.
Model:
Mariya Mills
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bkeaqdvnud3b/M...0_MFS.mp4.html