Old Today, 09:20 AM #7771
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Tits on Glass Table Casually dressed for humid, tropical weather, Jennica Lynn walks into the living room of this island retreat and sits at a glass table. She finds it intriguing and immediately plops her big M-cup boobs on it. With a smile and a laugh, she pushes her tank-top-clad boobs against the glass. This is called mamming, the act of laying breasts on top of a flat surface. At first, Jennica teases. Then she lifts up her top and shows her magnificent mounds of joy. Jennice leans forward and mams her naked boobs on the table. The photographer gets under the glass and points his lens upward. Jennica flattens them on the glass. More boob games follow. Most people look at a glass table and see a glass table. A TSG staff member looks at a glass table and sees many photo ops and fun things to record with a girl as stacked as Jennica Lynn
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/gappa6r1il4d/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:33 AM #7772
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Foursome The Red Hot Titty Peppers (Reyna Mae and Brandy Ryder) are visiting K-JUGS to promote their new CD. Samantha welcomes them to her radio show. Good morning all you horny men out there in boob land. This is your favorite busty DJ, Samantha. And we have a surprise for you today in the studio. I don_t have just one sexy, stacked singer with me. I have two busty babes here who want to show you just what they can do with their mouths. Everyone give a warm welcome to the Red Hot Titty Peppers The girls introduce themselves to the listeners and Samantha announces the big contest of the day, a chance to fuck the Red Hot Titty Peppers right there in the studio live on the air The board is jammed with calls but two guys score. Samantha tells them to get down to the station ASAP. The two winners arrive and a dirty and wild foursome begins right there in Samantha_s studio while she does the blow-by-blows (literally) on air and rubs herself at the same time--so turned on does she get watching Reyna and Brandy expertly take on these dudes. A day at K-JUGS is not just another day Samantha gets into a thing with the high-strung station manager after the show. Something is beginning to boil over.
Model:
Brandy Ryder, Renee Ross, Reyna Mae, J Mac, and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/8vx3wvl2z5l8/R...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:41 AM #7773
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Kiki True_s Hot Date Kiki True is a hot number and Berry McCockiner has got Kiki_s number. It_s a matter of when these two will fuck each other_s brains out, not if. They share wine and small talk. Kiki loves teasing a guy, especially one she wants to fuck. Kiki poses for Berry so he can check out her big tits and butt. Kiki suggests they go into the next room and get comfortable. Berry is impressed by Kiki_s boobs so he makes his move and plays with them, feeling their weight and softness. He sucks Kiki_s nipples and she_s loving it. I love breast play, Kiki told us. My breasts are both durable yet sensitive so I love having them played with. I can definitely cum from breast play. It_s Kiki_s turn to examine Berry_s boner with her hands and lips after being nipple-sucked. Kiki deep throats him and squeezes her breasts together so he can put his cock between them. Kiki looks at him with her big eyes and sticks her tongue out. Berry can_t wait any longer and turns Kiki around so he can drive his dick into her wet pussy from behind.
Model:
Kiki True and Berry McCockiner
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/adxv4xmhz4ag/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:48 AM #7774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
The Adventures Of Super-Jennica It_s so beautiful here, says Jennica Lynn who is decked out in her special sailor girl outfit that could be a superheroine costume. What navy is this uniform from? They must have no shortage of enlistees with deck hands like her Jennica is talking about the place she_s modeling in, Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Yes, the D.R. is very beautiful but we have to say that Jennica is much more beautiful and exciting. The top part of Jennica_s colorful corset is basically a ledge for her gorgeous and crazy-generous tits. They appear to be ready to spill out as she leans forward to blow a kiss. Wanna go for a walk with me? Jennica asks. Simply watching Jennica walk down the spiral stone staircase leading to the pool is enough to drive a man completely insane. Her 34M-cup boobs wobble and tremble as she negotiates the stairs in her stacked heels. Jennica deftly unhooks her bustier and reveals her real superheroine costume. Bare skin She shakes _em good, bends over to stick her fine ass in your face (and spread her butthole) and finds a spot to make spanky-spanky in the shade. There is no work of art created over the centuries that comes close to matching Jennica Lynn. Jennica_s video (and photo set of this scene) is priceless.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/aw1yk1olkklw/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:06 AM #7775
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Tessa Orlov: I Love Being On Top Dressed in a nightie, thick and juicy Tessa Orlov kneels on the bed and sinks her fingers into her breasts. Michael Fly sits by the bed and watches Tessa run her hands over her body and point her tits at him. She wants his hands to replace hers and signals what she wants with an eye-banging look. Tessa takes her big, fleshy boobs out for him and claps them together. She wants his cock inside her cleavage. She wants her tits and mouth fucked. Michael couldn_t ask for a more obedient, sweet-faced girl to dick-down in any position he wants. Michael starts gently with this tender, young damsel, sinking his shaft into Tessa_s tight pussy slowly, filling her until he gets every inch into her. She rubs her clit to increase her pleasure and gets hotter and hotter, more passionate, breathing harder and deeper when they fuck in doggie.
Model:
Tessa Orlov and Michael Fly
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5rwpg3u8mpnj/T...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:06 AM #7776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Andi Peacock Cums To Miami A day we have been waiting for. Andi Peacock of Mr. and Mrs. Peacock fame come to Miami. Berry McCockiner has the honor of fucking perfect wife Andi in her first pro shoot. First, he chats with her for a few minutes. She shows him her large breasts to get him boob drunk. He gets his hands on those big tits and fucks them, fucks Andi_s wet, hungry mouth and gets his balls sucked and his ass eaten by this super-horny lady. Andi learned about The SCORE Group from her husband. They shot their first XLGirls scenes at home, where they produce their own line of hot videos of Andi with Mr. Peacock and studs they meet. I didn_t start developing to my current breast size until college, so after college I was the bustiest woman in my group of friends, said Andi who was a swinger first before she and Mr. Peacock started making videos. I_m usually passive but I can be assertive in the right situation. I love when a man knows how to please me and can make me cum. We_d be glad to learn how, Andi.
Model:
Andi Peacock and Berry McCockiner
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/m5qq81430ifp/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:07 AM #7777
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers: Vicki Nicole In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, meaty and plump Vicki Nicole shakes her fat boobies first, right at ya. This gal is packing some major tittage in her tight top. She bends over to jiggle her giant ass. That butt could do some serious damage to your cock. From above, a spurt of lube drips into her ass crack until her cheeks are shining. Slap that ass says Vicki. Slap She_s a horny bitch. Squeeze. Rub. Slap. Mucho breast and nipple play follows. Jeremy sucks and licks her killer nips. Vicki loves that breast worship. It wets her pussy, preparing it for a dick. Things build to a pitch...tit-banging and head follow and soon it_s time to fuck. Vicki_s reward: A thick glob of man-jack. Running Time: 23:58
Model:
Vicki Nicole and Jeremy Holmes
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/x9lj44lhlme1/V...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:16 AM #7778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Black-Dicked Down It_s a blind date at XLGirls for Mischievous Kitty and her date is Jax Slayer. Jax plans on slaying Kitty with his BBC but first he wants to feel Kitty_s big, fat 40G tits and marvel over them. He_s a happy man. Jax pulls Kitty_s boobs out of her bra so he can suck on her pierced nipples. He undresses her, taking off her top and stretchy pants to inspect her big ass as he smacks it, then he pulls her thong panties aside to lick her furry pussy. The scene blurs to Kitty kneeling over Jax to suck and tongue his dick. She squishes his dick between her soft boobs and squeezes hard. Ready for a fucking, Kitty gets on her back and spreads her legs wide so Jax can bury the bone in her bushy box and get him some of that sweet, tight pussy. Kitty gets on her knees and Jax lays pipe behind her, fucking her slowly. Kitty_s moans fill the room. She climbs on top and rides, getting every inch in deep. One more fuck, this time sideways, cements their new friendship. Kitty waits with open mouth for cum, but not for long. Jax jacks into Kitty_s face. She takes his cock in her mouth and cleans it off, rubbing the rest onto her huge hooters. The smile on her face means Kitty had a fun blind date.
Model:
Mischievous Kitty and Jax Black
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dwx6r9fmd7sg/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:21 AM #7779
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Jackumentary Arianna Sinn Arianna Sinn is one of the hottest busty sex stars of the last 20 years. Arianna was a web-cam model when The SCORE Group invited her to model. We pulled her out of the bedroom and brought her to the tropical paradises of Grand Bahama Island, Portugal and the Dominican Republic in the span of a few years. She met numerous fantastic models such as Miosotis, Taylor Steele, Michelle Bond, Natalie Fiore and many more. Arianna_s original shoots were in Bucharest when she was more of a SCORE and Voluptuous Girl in physique. Then she plumped up and her tits got bigger, much like Kerry Marie_s changeover. This Jackumentary looks at some of Arianna_s many scenes: solo, girl-girl and hardcore. The Romanian goddess inspired a DVD devoted to her and a website. It_s impossible to cover everything Arianna_s done with The SCORE Group. This Jackumentary is merely a taste. Each clip is identified by title. With all that, Arianna is actually a homebody. I like to go shopping, Arianna said in an interview. I like to watch wrestling, and I like rafting. I like to read. I like to walk in parks. I love my pet. I love to walk around with my pet in the central parks. Everybody in my family wonders why I have such big breasts. I do not know, but I am happy that I have them. I love them It was very surprising because I started developing before all the other girls in school, and I developed very fast. I met Miosotis in the D.R., and she is amazing. I met Karla James, Jenna Valentine, Taylor Steele and Natalie Fiore in Grand Bahama. It was a very beautiful place, and I was surrounded by all of these beautiful, big-breasted girls. I met Michelle Bond, Lana Ivans, Valory Irene, Eden Mor and Sophie Mae in Sintra, Portugal. I loved them. Every time was exciting and different because of the people from The SCORE Group. Some girls pose once or twice and then it_s over for different reasons. But not Arianna Sinn.
Model:
Arianna Sinn, Carlos Rios, J Mac, Jarrod Steed, Juan Largo, pepito, and Shane Diesel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rw753ek8wyw0/A...0_MFS.mp4.html