Old Today, 10:15 AM #6991
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
Roughing It After meeting Cami Cooper at XL Girls, chatting her up and sizing her up, Carlos Rios knew he had a compliant and submissive woman he could rough it with. Putty in his hands. No frail lightweight, Cami could handle being seized, backed up against a wall, pushed around and manhandled as he grabbed, squeezed and smacked her big, heavy tits as the camera rolled. She enjoyed it. The mature MILF doesn_t get this kind of action at home or have one-day stands with professional studs. Carlos was her demanding tutor. She got good marks from her instructor. Cami gets drilled and pounded so hard, the bed frame was close to breaking. Her ass cheeks are pink from being spanked. Holding her by the head, Carlos fucks Cami_s mouth. He throws Cami on the bed, has her wait on her back with her legs spread open, her feet in the air, until he_s ready to shove his dick deeply into her mommy cunt. When he_s ready to bust a nut, he gives her his cock to jerk off onto her fleshy hangers. Her initiation is complete. She smiles at the camera as she rubs the cum into her breast-flesh.
Model:
Cami Cooper and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/3u28ndjb6l9s/C...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:21 AM #6992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Kamille Amora: Tits-A-Clappin_ Sometimes when I_m walking around at home or I_m having sex, I don_t wear a bra, said Kamille Amora. I can_t wear a bra when I_m having sex because I would choke myself. Sometimes I sleep with a bra, but if I do, it_s a sports bra and my breasts usually sit way up. If I_m on my back, they_ll go all the way up to my chin and start choking me, so I have to be careful. Yes, the challenges our busty friends like Kamille face in their day-to-day lives. I either go to Lane Bryant or I have to get my bras custom-made. Sometimes if I_m lucky, I can get them at Lane Bryant. I_m not so big around my ribcage so it_s kind of hard to get them from there sometimes. Lane Bryant makes bras for larger women, and I_m only 36 inches around my ribcage, which isn_t big.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pxqd7z6nfs2n/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:28 AM #6993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Kitty Amore: Kitchen Kitty Are you frozen by the sight of Kitty Amore doing the wash-up in the kitchen? We were. That ass in a tight skirt. Those legs. Kitty turns around to show us her pretty face and huge 36K-cup tits. Watch the Brit bombshell and get blown away as she turns her kitchen into a strip club stage. Kitty radiates natural sex appeal and a natural talent when the camera_s turned on. This is a gift and can_t be faked. I love drawing and painting the female form, Kitty said. It_s another reason I love modeling. I love to look at the final results and see how my photos and videos turn out. Being a model is the most-fun thing I_ve ever done. I love working with creative people and being creative. Kitty_s boobs are heavy and pliable. She can tug them easily and self-suck her nipples. She digs her fingers into her pussy and licks her girl juices off them as she sits on the kitchen counter. Kitty_s breasts are perfect for tit-fucking. Maybe one day she_ll show us how she does it.
Model:
Kitty Amore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2lauw3nfra3x/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:29 AM #6994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
A Day With Ivanna Lace Today is a day short of one year that Ivanna Lace last appeared at XLGirls. That_s too long an absence. The timing is a coincidence and a happy one. Ivanna looks sexier and prettier than ever. XLGirls: Hi, Ivanna, we were going to ask if you ever clean your house naked but you already answered the question in this video. Ivanna Lace: Yes, I do, if the house is warm. XLGirls: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Ivanna Lace: Health, health and health. You are rich already if you have health. XLGirls: Do you touch your breasts without thinking about it? Ivanna Lace: Sometimes it can happen when I am among friends or other people. But friends are used to seeing this. XLGirls: Have you ever seen another woman yell at her husband or boyfriend for staring at you? Ivanna Lace: Sure. We have eyes in order to see and watch. If a man looks at a woman, it means he likes what he sees. XLGirls: What is something you have tried, but will never do again? Ivanna Lace: I can_t answer. XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Ivanna Lace: I would like to fly naked above nude beaches. That is an interesting picture in my head. XLGirls: That_s an interesting picture in our head also. Thanks for being you.
Model:
Ivanna Lace
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/lmap0q3g3az5/I...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:38 AM #6995
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 11 Member Comments

Description:
Meet Lisa Canon Please give a warm welcome to Lisa Canon, a brand-new girl who is modeling for the very first time anywhere Fresh. Young. New. Packed up top. Pretty. We are happy Lisa chose XLGirls.com first for this honor. In the opener of the video Meet Lisa Canon, the newbie tittie-chats with XL Girls magazine editor Allie. I_m nervous, 20 year-old Lisa admits, her tits spilling over her bra top like a river threatening to break the dam. No need to be, of course, first times go smooth as silk in our studio but her initial feelings are quite normal. Lisa likes to wear tops that make her boobs stand-out and enjoys the attention. Girls are often the first to check her out, asking her if they are real. Since Lisa_s also bisexual, that_s fine with her Lisa likes to wear tight shirts, low-cut tops, short skirts or shorts and sometimes tight jeans. She always wears a bra and thinks her boobs weigh about ten pounds. We sometimes ask a girl if her boobs have ever fallen out of her clothes. Lisa tells Allie a funny story about a job interview when that happened. After the interview, Lisa starts playing with her big hooters and wet pussy. She gives sexy chat too. All in all, a very sexy way to introduce herself. VERY IMPRESSIVE for her FIRST TIME Welcome to the Big XLGirls Show, Lisa Canon.
Model:
Lisa Canon
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bh7rgrsi73ye/L...0_MFS.mp4.html