Old Today, 09:59 PM #6681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Devin Does South Beach Ch. 5 A tableful of melons and other fruits before her prompts Devin to say that fruits are sexy and orally stimulating. I think fruits are sensual...just like me, Devin says. In this final chapter of the DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin_s boobs are shoehorned into a too tight leopard-skin bra, which creates massive cleavage mounds. She points out that in paintings throughout history, couples are shown eating fruits while indulging in erotic pastimes. As the camera rolls, Devin has a taste of these juicy foods to warm up her erotic engine. Devin says that in high school, her nickname was Peaches. There will be cream in this video. Yes, there will be cream.
Model:
Devin Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/1897r14uafzs/D...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:49 PM #6682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Southern Charmer Mya Blair decks out her insanely sexy body in a two-piece with fringes that looks just right for go-go or exotic dancing. Or a Florida beach. Check out those tan lines. Mya does do exotic dancing now and then back home. XLGirls: Mya, you_re the only cam girl we know who actually dances in a club. How did you get into topless dancing? Mya: That_s actually the first taste of the adult industry that I had. My friend who was working at a club in Charlotte invited me to come see her and she ended up pulling me up on stage with her. Next thing I know I_m on stage by myself and when I got down the manager asked if I wanted a job. XLGirls: Is the Crazy Horse the only topless club you dance in? How often are you there? Mya: It was. I_ve taken a break for a bit but hopefully I will be back soon. XLGirls: No doubt you have the biggest boobs in the club. They must love you. What do you like best about dancing for real guys, not cyber guys? Mya: I can actually see who is interested and see what they like and play off that. Online, you rely on people telling you what you are doing is working. In person, you can see. XLGirls: What_s the downside? Mya: When you are in person, there is always the possibility that someone will be too handsy. XLGirls: That_s why most clubs have a refrigerator-sized floor man walking around saying, Dude, no hands
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0hgyrqx9nf53/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 11:06 PM #6683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Country Girl Anna Kay said dudes don_t approach her. That shocked us. They really don_t hit on me, Anna explained. Men are usually intimidated by me. I think it_s because I am tall and built this way, they_re afraid to approach me. When I lived in Atlanta, I would get hit on by a lot of black guys but not really anytime else. Guys are intimidated. But Anna said there are exceptions. I think that men in uniform are not intimidated by me at all. In fact, when I am with a man in uniform, I feel like they can protect me. I feel safe. But at the same time, because they come off as so strong, I feel like I can be free during sex and be really, really dirty and get wild, too. What about females? How do they react to Anna? Girls are either jealous or they want to grope me. They always ask if they can feel my boobs. They ask to touch them and see if they are real or how much they weigh. When I go to a strip club, the dancers love my boobs. Sometimes they give me a dance and just bury their faces in my tits and try and motorboat me. They tell me that my boobs are just so big and pretty that they can_t help themselves. I think it_s funny.
Model:
Anna Kay
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3411ilk3fwnn/A...0_MFS.mp4.html