Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM #7151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Dream Queen When Emanuella Rossa walks into a room, all heads turn and all eyes lock on her. She has a spectacular look that people don_t see every day of the week. The kind of look that freezes guys in their tracks. The blue-eyed beauty loves Italian, Chinese and Mediterranean dishes and says her favorite drinks are white wine and champagne. She enjoys sightseeing and visiting new travel destinations. Some of her favorite countries include France and Italy.
Model:
Emanuella Rossa
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/lsbl44ex8tn1/E...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:07 AM #7152
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
There_s Gold In Them Thar Hills Newcomer Patricia Gold has a wet and tingly time with that shower head. XLGirls_ photographer enters the bathroom with a camera to make sure Patricia has enough hot water. Patricia lifts up one of her heavy boobs to suck the nipple. Patricia_s never modeled before and she seems to relish it. Playing with her tits and the shower head, a smiling Patricia presses them against the glass door. She spritzes body wash and moisturizer all over her chest and tummy, rubbing the stuff in and lifting her big floppy tits to spread the stuff all over. Her big boobs are very pliable and are capped by large tawny areolae. After soaping her tits, Patricia cleans her pussy, squatting down on the shower floor and directs the shower head up for a thorough refreshing of her lady parts.
Model:
Patricia Gold
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/i4lekj599woe/P...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:10 AM #7153
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Lady In Red Do you want me to be naughty for you tonight? Trinety Guess asks. I_m in my sexy red dress. I may look like a lady in this dress, Trinety adds as she takes her H-cup hangers out of her dress. But I_m really not. I_m a nympho. I surprise guys all the time when they notice how much I love fucking. I talk about and crave sex more than they do. We_re not the type of guys Trinety would surprise, but we are left in awe. Her milky white skin is beautiful, and her curves look edible. She_s the kind of girl you bring home. Not to mom, but to your fuck shack. My sex sessions are like events, Trinety said. Like a marathon. I need more than one round. You have to give me at least two. Then we can take a break and try for a third fuck.
Model:
Trinety Guess
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/28pvhscb6f0c/T...1080p.mp4.html