Old Today, 12:07 PM #7011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Miss White &amp Mr. Black Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that, said Harmony. It was pretty fun. We had a great connection. XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I_m usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it But it better be the only time I_m called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.
Model:
Harmony White and Jax Black
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/1s9tmv29ual5/H...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:10 PM #7012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 16 Member Comments

Description:
Hot Creampie for Kris Kelly Kris Kelly is usually very chatty, but she_s a lot less chatty when her fuck friend James sucks on her nipples, buries his face between Kris_s big boobs and fondles her while they hang out on the couch. Some women are talkers when they get fucked. Others are more the moaning type. Kris wants to suck his dick and goes down, sucking and jacking her flesh-and-blood cock-toy. Kris likes to suck slowly and erotically, licking the head. James stands up and feeds Kris cock, making her cheeks bulge as his shaft fucks her mouth. Kris gets on her back so James can slide his pole through her cleavage valley. He parts Kris_s legs and slips his cock from her tits into her wet pussy. Their fuck begins and James pumps Kris hard and fast from beginning to end. With one mighty thrust, James delivers his load deep inside a moaning Kris. When he withdraws, Kris squeezes out his jam with grinding pelvic contractions. A well-mannered lady, Kris thanks him for his gift of hot semen.
Model:
Kris Kelly and James Kickstand
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/4d1rmmtxr4r2/K...1080p.mp4.html