Old Today, 06:22 PM #7631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Tank Busters Nikky Wilder changed her entire life when she decided to connect with XLGirls and become a model. Until that point, it was always something she thought about. Like many girls, she was under the misconception that studios only wanted pretty, slim girls to photograph. Nikky_s big boobs have always attracted attention from guys who want to see her topless and from girls who want to touch and feel them. It happened so much that I got used to it and I enjoyed it more and more, Nikky explained to editor Dave. Nikky pulls out her very large boobs as she speaks. At one moment she struck terror in Dave_s heart when he thought she was putting them back in her bra. She was only checking to see what size bra she had on under her tank top. Nikky talks in more detail about her life growing up with huge boobs... school, boobie friends and being the BTOC (Big Tits On Campus). She shows how she likes to play with another girl_s big tits by playing with her own. Here_s the perfect candidate for a hot and nasty real girl-girl on-camera. Nikky says she_s been told many times, especially by some of her Twitter followers that her tits are fake. Trolls. They wish they could suck those babies.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/9quoyzqprxgi/N...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 06:24 PM #7632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Ready To Play I_m on this sexual adventure, said redheaded cutie Trinety G. And I want to get fucked really hard and deep by a big cock. And I want you to watch. And to think that it took two years after her very first appearance at XLGirls for Trinety to make the jump to sex on-camera with X-Men. Proof again that good things often happen to those who patiently wait. JMac loves big tits and spank-worthy butts. He absolutely relishes plowing girls with big tits. There_s little time for small talk or plot. Trinety wants his jumbo frank in her mouth right away to suck hard and lick with her pierced tongue. The squishing sounds of lips going up and down on cock fill the room. Juicy Trinety pulls out her huge hooters, gets on the bed with JMac and blows him some more, kneeling over him and spitting on his cock. Her mouth play makes it rock hard. Now it_s time to fuck those 38H-cups Trinety gets on her back and holds her big jugs together to form a tight ta-ta tunnel that JMac can drive his skin bus through. Tit-fucking is one of a breast-man_s favorite activities and Trinety gets into it too. She flicks her tickling tongue at the tip of his boner as it moves through her soft, smooth skin warmed by cock friction. In one deft move, JMac slides his cock into Trinety_s pussy in missionary position and, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight, leans back all the way so that Trinety is pulled on top of him. His cock never leaves her pussy. Trinety giggles as he does this maneuver.
Model:
Trinety Guess and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2agdy5j2mhta/T...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 06:34 PM #7633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
The Hot Store Clerk Who is that at the keyboard? Of course, you know her. You love her, she_s Sarah Rae. Welcome to Sarah Rae_s Big Titty Boutique, ever-smiling Sarah says as she welcomes you to her store. Where everything_s a tight fit Sarah enjoys cosplay, and playing boutique salesgirl at XGirls was her idea. How can I help you, Sarah asks. Are you looking for a bra for your girlfriend? Do you know what size she is? Is she as big as me? Sarah pushes her twin miracles together for emphasis. Sarah pulls her sweater open to show you the bra she_s wearing. It_s a sheer number that shows Sarah_s wide areolae. How it supports her 34JJ-cups without ripping is a miracle of brassiere engineering. By the time Sarah is done, you_ll buy the store_s entire inventory. This honey could sell heating pads in Saudi Arabia.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/qnbnl158xr9b/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 06:41 PM #7634
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Trish Bailey in Double-Stuffed Plumpers Lovely, sexy, juicy Trish Bailey thinks she has a problem. This problem has been pumped into her brain by Madison Avenue scumbags. These are the same money-grubbing cocksuckers who tell you that you are not a real man unless you drive a Hummer. So for years, Trish has thought she is fat. That her tits, thighs and ass are too fat. This charming and attractive girl is actually brainwashed into a poor self-image from the extreme mental pressure generated by television, gossip and fashion magazines, movies and false idols such as Brittany Spears. Here to Trish_s rescue are the two fleece-artists from Double-Stuffed Plumpers. They approach Trish in their fight against the evils and insanity of the mainstream media, the diet gurus, the self-help jerkwads. Their goal is to stick their aching cocks in Trish_s mouth, tight pussy and ass. Worthy, lofty goals. This will de-program her from these self-denigrating delusions. Their careful treatment will get Trish to love herself even more than they do. Watch how they accomplish this magnificent, humanitarian goal in a thrilling scene from Double-Stuffed Plumpers, an encounter that had your weepy-eyed XLGirls staff members reaching for a box of tissues. Several boxes, in fact.
Model:
Trish Bailey, J.T., and Mikey Butders
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/vqmx1tj3mdqb/T...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 06:45 PM #7635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Ava in Chubby Twats College students get more than enough of their share of booty calls and spontaneous, post-date sex. Take Ava, for example, in this encounter from the DVD Chubby Twats. She_s in that stage of life when the hormones are in such high gear that they can_t get pumped out fast enough so she_s always in a state of horniness and ready for fucking at the drop of a bra. There_s no planning, no thinking, no arrangements. After her date tonight, Ava just feels the urge to enjoy cock, like a toy, to suck and fuck. It_s a good thing for her date that he decided to hang out for a few minutes. Now he can enjoy sucking and fucking her tits all night. While he_s got her. The slightest touch and her body catches fire. Going out with busty college girls has its immense advantages. Running Time: 24:48
Model:
Ava and Alex Gonz
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jtgca7wk0ly8/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 06:49 PM #7636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Tessa Orlov: Milkshake Shaker Tessa Orlov has the girlfriend look. A girl you can split a pizza with, play with her big tits while you watch a movie and have hot sex with all weekend. XLGirls: Tessa, do you like to use toys at home? Tessa Orlov: Yes, I love sex toys. I have a vacuum toy for the clitoris, a dildo and Lovense toys. One of them was given to me. XLGirls: What hobbies give you joy? Tessa Orlov: I love cooking, playing guitar and traveling. XLGirls: Do you masturbate before you go to sleep? Tessa Orlov: Sometimes XLGirls: How does a man attract your attention? Tessa Orlov: Surprise me. Appearance is secondary to me.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/lag82sk8dkgr/T...1080p.mp4.html