Old Today, 03:49 AM #7201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
Cock For Lovely Libra Meet Lovely Libra, graduate of the Big Girl Sex School, an XL Girls DVD master production. Libra stands a mere 4_11, weighs 188 plump pounds and straps on a 38DDD brassiere. Her shoe size is 9 and her dress size is 16. Her preferred dick size is Big She loves sex and lots of it, as much as possible. Three times a day works for her. In this video (and the matching photo set), Libra has a full body inspection by Mr. Steed. After she_s completely examined, he fucks her jiggling tits, then removes her panties and thrusts his cock into her pussy with increasingly hard strokes. I like a man to cum on my tits, and that_s what Mr. Steed did to me in this video, Libra said with a smile.
Model:
Lovely Libra and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/h0ebhtzr2ood/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:50 AM #7202
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Suzumi: Busty Blonde Beauty There_s something about blondes, there_s something about Southern belles, and there_s definitely something about Suzumi. You can start with the blond hair and pale skin before working down to the perfect set of 44DDD-cup tits. Suzumi is a Grade-A certified babe, and we couldn_t be happier to have this buxom babe in our studio. She_s pretty excited, too. Just as quickly as she got dressed, Suzumi is ready to take it all off. She won_t draw any complaints from us, though. Do you want to see my tits? She asks teasingly. I bet this is what you want to see. It certainly is, but we can be a bit insatiable when it comes to chicks with glorious tits. We want to see more, and Suzumi happily obliges. Suzumi begins by licking and nibbling on her nipples. Slowly, her nibbles become bites and she_s devouring mouthfuls of juicy breasts. I bet you want to see the rest of me, Suzumi says as she peels off her panties. I know you want to see my pussy. Suzumi_s pussy is already dripping wet when she begins stroking it, and it doesn_t take long for her to push herself to a rapturous orgasm. Oh, I want to be fucked really hard, she says as she inches to her climax. I want to be fucked hard. I need your cock right now
Model:
Suzumi Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1yyvzbfaybte/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:51 AM #7203
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Girl Can_t Help It Kelli Maxx shows us again why she_s a hit with tit-men as a camgirl. The big boobs she fondles in this video measure 38HH. Who wouldn_t love to give Kelli a hand with those face pillows? Kelli likes to masturbate. A lot, the Boston born and raised hottie says. I don_t really work-out not unless you count hula-hooping. I played basketball as a kid. I really love watching hockey. I_m a Bruins girl. When Kelli walks into a room or a place like a restaurant or a club, she owns it. All eyes turn in her direction. I always wear a bra unless I_m sleeping or on webcam where I get naked. I like to dress in ways that show off my cleavage.
Model:
Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ezoh1cdvg1pm/K...1080p.mp4.html