Old Today, 08:55 PM #6781
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Blonde Pussy For Stone Sienna Hills explained why she loves big, black dicks so much. Just talking about it got Sienna feeling up her huge 34JJ cantaloupes in anticipation of filling her mouth with man-meat and balls. When we first met Sienna a few years ago, the editors asked her what kind of guys she liked. She replied, big, black dicks. We didn_t ask her what kind of cocks she likes, we asked her what kind of guys she liked. But her answer proved that she has big, black cock on her mind 247. When Sienna got that black cock of Mr. Stone up her wet cunt in this scene, she launched into a non-stop torrent of dirty fuck-talk and screamed almost loud enough to shatter every window in the house. There_s no question. Sienna Hills is a big, black cock woman.
Model:
Sienna Hills and Lucas Stone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/ehiii5sim27v/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:56 PM #6782
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
New Discovery It_s the first time for Laddie Lynn who has double-K boobs and a sunny personality, the best combination. Her name is pronounced Lady. Laddie discovered herself. A guy thought she_d be a good fit for XL Girls and encouraged her to send an email with some pictures. She took the advice. I already had a lot of pictures because I like taking selfies so it was just a matter of attaching a few photos to the email, said Laddie. I often use a ten-second timer so I can get into the pose I want. Your studio answered me in a few hours. Laddie chats with our cameraman outside, then heads inside to show us what she_s got under her tight top and skirt. What she_s got is very impressive and hard-on producing. Her prominent nipples are very pointy and she has a beautiful body. We get to see her from a low angle, shooting up, as she plays with her very pliable boobs and moves her panties to the side to show her pussy. The view is very pleasurable A web-cam model, Laddie is no stranger to boob play the way she tugs, bounces, swings, smacks and rubs her twin ladies. Welcome aboard, Laddie Lynn.
Model:
Laddie Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dgch946sw6dk/L...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 10:36 PM #6783
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Underwater Floaters It_s almost always hot and sunny in scenic Miami and equally hot, sunny and scenic is newcomer Laddie Lynn. Today is one of those picture perfect South Florida days and since it_s so hot, bikini-clad Laddie Lynn goes for a dip in our cool pool. That motivates XL Girls to get Laddie_s underwater boobs on-camera. Fantastic Yes, we have a two-track mind, three when you include the ass. Does Laddie get a lot of attention because of her heavy hangers? Or is this not a good quiz show question? I don_t think I get a lot of attention because of my chest, Laddie replied. Nobody ever believes me when I say that. We don_t believe her either. Like most top-blessed girls, Laddie doesn_t wear a bra at home. I generally wear a bra but I sometimes wear a baggy sweater so I don_t have to. I dress conservatively when I go out. I hate for people around me to be uncomfortable or give me extra attention. In that case, Laddie should spend more time at XL Girls. We_d be happy to pile on the extra attention.
Model:
Laddie Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1j68wlyyfn7w/L...0_MFS.mp4.html