Old Today, 02:34 AM #14141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Garden View

Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Garden View

Description:
June 2024 All Star Tru Kait tends to her garden in this brand new feature from the photographer, Sebby Raw. On the set of a blue, beautiful home in Los Angeles, California, the Long Beach native does some seasonal planting. I feel the most sexy when Ive been taking care of myself, like after a ... good workout or self-care day, shares Kait. I dont have one favorite thing about my body. I love everything- Im thankful Im mobile and have my health. When shes not on set or creating content, Kait often spends her time doing things like just like this. In my free time, I enjoy interior designing, group workouts, cooking, and spending quality time with family and friends, she shares. I also like watching movies, hiking, having picnics, and caring for my plants When theres an opportunity, I love visiting animal sanctuaries or attending PETA events. Get to know our June All Star Tru Kait better all month long, and stay tuned for her next feature, coming soon to Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Tru_Kait_Garden_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 525.43 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:06:49

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Tru_Kait_Garden_View_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 525.4 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Tru_Kait_in_Garden_View.rar - 23.5 MB
Old Today, 03:04 AM #14142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- World Redhead Day

Playboy.com- World Redhead Day

Description:
World Redhead Day is one occasion we love to celebrate by showcasing some of your favorite models. In this Editors Choice feature, look back on sets from Gabby.Gabsx, Minxie, MelRose Michaels, Maya Kendrick, and Sophie La Sage. First, let us take you to February 2023, when MelRose was our All Sta ...r of the month. We got to know her better on the set of a garden in Los Angeles. They say beautiful women are dangerous, but its the intelligent women that dominate. Im happy to bring both to the table, smiles MelRose. My passion? Business. Its in my DNA I cant explain it, she says. Its the way my brain works I am proof you can be a solo creator and succeed entirely on your own. Next, get to know Maya, with whom we enjoyed being on set earlier this year. I was always drawn to Playboy. I actually cant remember a time I didnt know about it. Posing for Playboy is completely iconic, she shares. Im incredibly proud of myself and consider it a huge achievement. For Maya, the people in her industry are the best part of the job. I love the community I have found and the freedom it allows me, she says. Ive made friends all over the world and feel supported and understood.Stay tuned for more Editors Choice picks coming soon
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Mashup_World_Redhead_Day_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
File Size : 410.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:45

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Mashup_World_Redhead_Day_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 410.7 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
World_Redhead_Day.rar - 20.8 MB
Old Today, 04:01 AM #14143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Elfa Floria in Catching the Light

Playboy.com- Elfa Floria in Catching the Light

Description:
International model Elfa Floria returns to Playboy Plus this weekend for an intoxicating feature from the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. My passion is photography because it captures fleeting moments beautifully, shares Elfa. What do I love most about my job? The creative freedom and ability ...to inspire others. What I love most about my body are my eyes because they are very expressive. A full-time model, Elfa is based in Kyiv, Ukraine, and shes usually outside to unwind when shes not on set. In my spare time, I love to explore new hiking trails, practice yoga, and experiment with vegan cooking, she says. As you might guess from her name, Elfa loves flowers. If asked what kind of flower I would associate myself with, I would answer a hydrangea- bright, large, extraordinary, and luxurious, smiles Elfa. In the language of flowers, I would mean remember me. I dont want you to forget about me at all. Theres no chance of that. See more from the International model Elfa Floria only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Elfa Floria
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Elfa_Floria_Catching_the_Light_1080p.mp4_1080p_vid eo.mp4
File Size : 342.79 MB
Duration : 00:07:19

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Elfa_Floria_Catching_the_Light_1080p.mp4_1080p_vid eo.mp4 - 342.8 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Elfa_Floria_in_Catching_the_Light.rar - 11.5 MB
Old Today, 04:12 AM #14144
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Summer Sweetness

Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Summer Sweetness

Description:
Theres no time like summertime- especially when we welcome a brand new June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait Im really looking forward to working with everyone. I am very excited to be part of Playboy and cant wait for the captivating spread well create together, shared Kait before stepp ...ing onto set. Now that shes here, were thrilled to have the adult star, model, and content creator from Long Beach, California. On location with the photographer, Sebby Raw, get to know Kait better. I think what makes me, me, is my drive and desire to perfect, improve, and innovate, says Kait of herself. My job is my greatest passion. I adore it Creating and feeling free is what I love most. Collaborating with diverse people and making content is incredibly fun and rewarding. For Kait, this work is truly empowering. Im proud of being financially free and living a life I never thought possible, she says. Im also proud of taking good care of my mental and physical health and achieving goals like buying my own home. Get to know so much more about our June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait, all month long, only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Tru_Kait_Summer_Sweetness_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 584.94 MB
Duration : 00:07:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Tru_Kait_Summer_Sweetness_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 584.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Tru_Kait_in_Summer_Sweetness.rar - 34.8 MB
Old Today, 05:00 AM #14145
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Addis Fouche in Cozy Place

Playboy.com- Addis Fouche in Cozy Place

Description:
Returning Adult Star Addis Fouche shows us her favorite place in her brand-new feature from the photographer Carianne Older. On the set of a cozy apartment that pays a sort of homage to her New York City roots, Addis poses in pink as we get to know her better. Im passionate about human connec ...tion, she begins, Maybe thats why all the various sides of my career are so people-focused. Im an outgoing girl by nature, and learning something new is always an experience Im down for. Someone told me once that I have the ability to see people when they dont see themselves- Id consider that a gift and talent that Ill always keep sharing. For Addis, showing up as her most authentic self-no matter the activity- is what makes her feel good. I love posing nude. Theres nothing like accepting how natural we are as humans, she says. Similarly, she finds that feeling in staying active, too. I feel most empowered when Im running. Its just me and my body and what it can do that day. Ive always loved my body for what it can do for me While youre here, make sure to check out Addis debut feature, which came out last month. It feels truly surreal to be a part of the Playboy family now, she says. Drop Addis a line in the comments below if you love this set as much as we do
Model:
Addis Fouche
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Addis_Fouche_Cozy_Place_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 431.04 MB
Duration : 00:05:39

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Addis_Fouche_Cozy_Place_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 431.0 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Addis_Fouche_in_Cozy_Place.rar - 17.6 MB
Old Today, 05:09 AM #14146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Summer Kick Off

Playboy.com- Summer Kick Off

Description:
Kick off the summer with these season-favorite features from Katie Kush, Dominique Lobito, Emilee Ann Miller, Estefania Pahe, Miel, and Amber Rose. First, Katie plays poolside for a perfect summer shoot from the photographer Marlowe Holt. What makes me, me? I like to live life as an adventure, ... says Katie. Im always making jokes- people say Im goofy.Next, celebrate the Fourth of July with Dominique as we throw it back to her 2021 pictorial. I am big-hearted, loud, and silly, she says on set. Most of all, Im respectful and kind Dominique has wanted to pose for Playboy for as long as she can recall. I always fantasized about being a Playboy model, she shares. I have finally got to live through one of my lifetime goals Learn more about all these models through their many pictorials here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Mashup_Summer_Kickoff_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4
File Size : 387.75 MB
Duration : 00:08:16

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Mashup_Summer_Kickoff_1080p.mp4_1080p_video.mp4 - 387.8 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Summer_Kick_Off.rar - 18.2 MB
Old Today, 05:37 AM #14147
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Officially Summer

Playboy.com- Melissa Stratton in Officially Summer

Description:
Its officially summer with our July 2024 All Star, Melissa Stratton On the set of a pool to celebrate the Fourth of July weekend, Melissa poses for the photographer, Sebby Raw, in a bright red bikini. I have been able to work with my absolute favorite photographer, who I really look up to in ...this business, shares Melissa. Playboy is the pinnacle of adult entertainment, and has been in my affirmations for a while now. Im so thankful Im getting to see my dreams come true Melissa deeply values personal and professional growth, which is why she loves this industry so much. What do I love most about my job? I adore the direct correlation between effort and earnings. This relationship is not only motivation but my guiding principle, she says. Perfecting my craft is my passion Each project I plan pushes me forward, and the beauty of it all is in the reward I get to work with some of the most amazing people. Stick around to learn more about Melissa Stratton all month long, only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Melissa Stratton
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Melissa_Stratton_Officially_Summer_4K.mp4_4k_video .mp4
File Size : 509.69 MB
Duration : 00:06:43

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Melissa_Stratton_Officially_Summer_4K.mp4_4k_video .mp4 - 509.7 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Melissa_Stratton_in_Officially_Summer.rar - 22.0 MB
Old Today, 06:20 AM #14148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Summer Sweetness

Playboy.com- Tru Kait in Summer Sweetness

Description:
Theres no time like summertime- especially when we welcome a brand new June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait Im really looking forward to working with everyone. I am very excited to be part of Playboy and cant wait for the captivating spread well create together, shared Kait before stepp ...ing onto set. Now that shes here, were thrilled to have the adult star, model, and content creator from Long Beach, California. On location with the photographer, Sebby Raw, get to know Kait better. I think what makes me, me, is my drive and desire to perfect, improve, and innovate, says Kait of herself. My job is my greatest passion. I adore it Creating and feeling free is what I love most. Collaborating with diverse people and making content is incredibly fun and rewarding. For Kait, this work is truly empowering. Im proud of being financially free and living a life I never thought possible, she says. Im also proud of taking good care of my mental and physical health and achieving goals like buying my own home. Get to know so much more about our June 2024 All Star, Tru Kait, all month long, only here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Tru Kait
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Tru_Kait_Summer_Sweetness_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 584.94 MB
Duration : 00:07:35

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Tru_Kait_Summer_Sweetness_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4 - 584.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Tru_Kait_in_Summer_Sweetness.rar - 34.8 MB
Old Today, 06:25 AM #14149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Weronika Wabia in Solo Moments

Playboy.com- Weronika Wabia in Solo Moments

Description:
International model Weronika Wabia has quickly become a fan-favorite newcomer for Playboy Plus subscribers. Thats why were excited to bring you a third gallery and video of Weronika on the set of a hotel room in Berlin, Germany, with the photographer Henrik Pfeifer. Sporting an all-red look, W ...eronikas passion for her work is effortless and evident in her photos. I am so happy to be a part of Playboy, she shares as the camera clicks. What I love most about my job is meeting different people The beautiful photos are a nice addition When dating, Weronika looks for something honest. I like good boys and have never been a fan of bad boys, she laughs. I love when a guy makes me feel warm I look for understanding, empathy, honesty, ambition, and resourcefulness. My ideal date? A picnic with sushi and prosecco Get to know more about the International model Weronika through her features only on Playboy Plus
Model:
Weronika Wabia
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Weronika_Wabia_Solo_Moments_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4
File Size : 448.9 MB
Duration : 00:09:34

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Weronika_Wabia_Solo_Moments_1080p.mp4_1080p_video. mp4 - 448.9 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Weronika_Wabia_in_Solo_Moments.rar - 14.9 MB
Old Today, 06:26 AM #14150
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Unpublished June 2024

Playboy.com- Unpublished June 2024

Description:
Dont miss these never-before-seen photos from all the sets you loved this June See more from Lilly Bell, Weronika Wabia, Aurora Amara, and Angel Dreaming. When do I feel the most sexy? On set, smiles adult star Lilly Bell. Getting my glam done and taking pretty girls- thats w ...hat we call solo photo sets For Lilly, modeling and acting are her true passions. I grew up a theater kid so I love doing feature films I get to show off my acting skills and now include my sexual prowess. Next, take a look at more from Weronika, an International model who gained much popularity among our Playboy Plus subscribers this month. Im so happy to be a part of Playboy, she says. My passions are photography, cooking, and sexology. Get to know more about these models, here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Studio:
Playboy.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
Unpublished_June_2024.rar - 17.9 MB