Old Today, 08:06 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default 60plusmilfs.com- WHEN DAD S AWAY, SON FUCKS HIS 69-YEAR-OLD STEP-MOM

60plusmilfs.com- WHEN DAD_S AWAY, SON FUCKS HIS 69-YEAR-OLD STEP-MOM

Description:
When Dad_s away, son fucks his 69-year-old step-mom Dad_s away so son gets to play...with his step-mom? That_s not the way it usually works, but that_s how it works at 60PlusMILFs.com. Lacey West, who_s 69 years old and loves to play with her perpetually hard nipples, is feeling stiff and asks her step-son to rub her shoulders and neck. Nicky, who_s in his 30s, is about to feel very stiff.

Lacey, who_s lived in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California and now lives in a rather famous retirement community north of Orlando, told us, It_s a community where they do a lot of swapping and singles parties. They have watch parties there where a man takes his watch and puts it in a bowl, and at the end of the party, the woman takes a watch out of the bowl, and whoever that watch belongs to goes home with her and has some more fun. It_s all about fun where I live.

I don_t look my age. I don_t think like it, either. When I go out to the grocery store, I make it a point to wear tight revealing tops that show off my braless breasts and hard, big nipples. The women scowl at me. The men drool. I will never look like these women.

And those women will never fuck for 60PlusMILFs.com...although you never know, do you? Afterall, if you saw Jewell, Lola Lee or Bea Cummins out and about, would you guess they sucked and fucked on-camera? Probably not.

I love being out in the sun totally nude and in my house nude. I don_t keep my blinds shut because, frankly, I don_t care if the neighbors see. I loved laying on the rocky beach in Monte Carlo, Monaco. Then onto St. Tropez, totally nude on the beach. And lastly, a wonderful totally nude town in the south of France called Cap d_Adge. Imagine eating ice cream totally nude in a Baskin Robbins. It was a hoot
Model:
Lacey West, Nicky Rebel
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LaceyWest_39119_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1392.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:27:42

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
LaceyWest_39119_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB