Old Today, 04:19 PM #7071
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Samantha &amp Sapphire in Knockin_ Nipples Samantha Sanders and Sapphire. Knockin_ Nipples. The meeting of two jaw-dropping mammazons. Like Wonder Woman meeting Xena, Warrior Princess. Except our girls have much bigger tits and asses. They could smother a man to death with their big, fat, creamy jugs. Like drowning in velvet. If this pair-off doesn_t tear a hole in your boxers, these girls will give up and become nuns. To see them together is a once in a lifetime happening, because Sapphire is an American and Samantha is English...they live thousands of miles apart and the odds of them coming together again for another mammary romp are very high. It was actually good timing and coincidence that they were both in the SCORE Studio the same week. We could describe the blow-by-blows here but we think you want to get to the action as soon as possible. Prepare for two of the biggest breasted darlings in XLGirls.com, together for the first and only time.
Model:
Samantha Sanders and Sapphire
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/dqncpdjd5ik3/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:33 PM #7072
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Bikini Ecstasy Watch in awe as Roxanne Miller tries on the skimpiest of bikinis. Roxanne is in the Caribbean and staying at a swanky mansion in the northwestern section of the Dominican Republic. Lavina Dream, Vanessa Y. and Jennica Lynn are somewhere else on the grounds being photographed for the DVD XLGirls On Location (available at eBoobStore.com). Now it_s Miller time. The camera many feet over Roxanne captures a unique birds-eye view of her fantastic body and extremely large and full breasts. She laughs and beckons. Now you are next to her, inches away. Those bikinis are extremely tiny. She_s completely alone in a private estate. Would Roxanne dare wear one of these dental floss suits at a public beach at home in Romania? Knowing her, the correct answer is yes, even though she would need two bodyguards with her. Roxanne calls you dirty. Naughty. She_s right, of course. She knows and that pleases her. Roxanne is eye-candy for tits &amp ass men. She tries on the different bikinis, then wades into the pool to play. Emerging from the water like Venus, Roxanne finds several locations to spank her pussy. She_s the bad girl, the naughty one, in fact, and that_s how she likes it. She fingers her tight slit and licks a finger to taste her nookie nectar. Sweet, isn_t it?
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/n2rdspfnmp4l/R...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:35 PM #7073
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Taste the Tits of Laura Tithapia We asked Laura Tithapia to bring what she thinks is one of her sexiest outfits to this photo shoot. She picked out a hot pink dress that zips in the front and a pink bra and panties set. Why this outfit? She said she likes how it feels and that it lets her show a lot of tit flesh. Before this, I didn_t do anything I really liked, Laura said. I didn_t have a job I enjoyed. I would go to work and count the minutes until I could go home. Every day was the same and I would repeat my work until the weekend. I was so bored But now every day is different. I get to pose for pictures and make videos, show my body and get pleasure from that, have sex with new guys and make good money working with professional photographers. Voluptuous and SCORE editor Dave says that Laura has the Czech gene, which gives her a boiling-hot sex drive and a craving to be watched when she fondles her big tits and ass or gets fucked on-camera.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sxfaupp88q8l/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:40 PM #7074
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Laura Tithapia: The Word Tit Is In Her Name The best compliment I heard from a guy was that I am a goddess. That made me feel so good. I like to read what guys write about me. Some of those comments include: Laura Tithapia is amazing. You have to love a girl whose name starts with TIT Big, bulbous breasts, thick thighs and nipples she loves to tug on. Perfect I also love that she is proud to show off her perfect belly. Laura is a screamer, and even in this home alone video, Laura plugs herself so deep, she raises the roof with her yelling as she cums hard. I like to watch my videos and masturbate. I try to cum in the video and I like to cum when my partner covers my boobs or my ass with his sperm.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gar4yqtuv7kn/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:46 PM #7075
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Direct From The Caribbean With the sea to her back and the wind in her hair, Jennica Lynn talks to a TSG staffer about what she likes in a guy. How many dates it takes before he can get to first, second and third base or hit a home run. How to flirt with her. And other secrets to win her heart. This info could be very useful one day so pay attention.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/vewk22wciwt6/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:47 PM #7076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Confessions of a Sweet Teen Busty Dream Expand the boundaries of consciousness, try new things and believe that everything will work out. This is Molly Evans_ philosophy, and it_s been working out for her. She believes in first visualizing her goals or having something she wants and then working on achieving them. Belief, desire, expectancy. Trying the experience of modeling changed Molly_s life. She had a strong start because of her sensational body and lovely face. Nature has been very generous to her. When I am in a modeling session, I imagine turning on everyone, and imagining that leads to becoming a top model.
Model:
Molly Evans
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gnbce6elhmrh/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:53 PM #7077
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
The Big Bra Show Quickly now, without cheating...do you know what color Serenity Sinn_s eyes are? Perhaps you were distracted by two enormous breasts that cannot simply be called big boobs. For the record, Serenity_s eyes are blue. Serenity_s attempt at trying on ridiculously small bras meant for 18eighteen models is doomed to failure, but it does illustrate the difference (vast difference, in Serenity_s case) among girls in the chest department. She has enough breast flesh for three or four average girls_ chests. Bra try-outs over, Serenity shoves her treasures in your face and then leans back to play a tune on her shaved pussy, sticking in two fingers and rubbing out a nice cum. She raises the finger that has been inside her pink love box and pops it in her mouth. It must taste like honey.
Model:
Serenity Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/olrxwlz7zvn8/S...1080p.mp4.html