Old Today, 04:03 PM #7331
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
From Lap Dance to Full Service Stripper and tattooist Passion says that some guys shoot their loads into their pants during one of her lap dances. They miss out on fucking me in my redhaired pussy, she laments. Passion wraps her curves in a green tube dress and gives Carlos a grind before they toss their clothes and jump each other. I like a man with a good cock and Carlos has one. He knew how to use it in me. I have a great sex life back home but he really did a good job banging me. I could use him in Texas. I love sucking cocks. I would rather suck cock than masturbate. I don_t understand girls who get into adult modeling but won_t fuck a hot guy.
Model:
Passion Brooks and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/v73c679ev2c6/P...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:06 PM #7332
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Banquet Of Tits &amp Ass Roxanne Miller has traveled a long way for these photos and matching video, flying from Romania to the glorious Caribbean. This sweet young delight is staying at a swanky villa in the Dominican Republic, all expenses paid. Nothing is too good for our models. The sea is at Roxanne_s back, the mountains are in front of her. Not the mountains she keeps in her bra, the mountains of this region of the island. Roxanne is even dressed somewhat like a Roman goddess. A fine spread has been arranged by a valet for Roxanne and her bosom buddies. They have not shown yet. Roxanne is early. This vivacious vixen decides to partake of the nutritious goodies laid before her but not in the usual way. Hopefully her foxy friends won_t mind that she has started without them.
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/nayk9rsd1e6a/R...0_MFS.mp4.html