Old Today, 08:39 AM #7761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Gamer Babe One of our favorite things is catching one of our lovely XL girls between shooting scenes and getting to know them a bit better. And if you_re getting to know Suzumi, one of the first things she_ll mention is her passion for gaming. It_s completely my life, she said. The world of gaming is something I feel should be in everyone_s life. For me, it brings complete happiness. For us, just getting to chatting up a girl like Suzumi brings complete happiness.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/wj5tl0e35mdz/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 08:41 AM #7762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Demora Avarice: The Super-busty Life Life has been hectic for Demora Avarice. Besides having a busy life as a mom and wife, she_s found the time to expand her presence on the web, including on Chaturbate, as well as in-person appearances at different conventions. For some ridiculous reason, some of her Twitter posts were deleted by the Twitter overlords. Instagram was also being their usual boob-prejudiced selves. Damora was a hit at the Exxxotica show in Chicago where she met lots of models, like Danica Danali and Alexis Fawx from 40SomethingMag as well as various pop culture personalities. She then traveled to Salt Lake City for the Fanx convention where she also got to meet Clerks star Kevin Smith, one of her favorite movie dudes. If you ask us, Kevin should give Demora a part in a future Clerks flick. After that busy show, Demora hit Hollywood for the YNOT convention. She was nominated for best social media star in their awards contest. Even though she didn_t win, she_s a winner in our world.
Model:
Demora Avarice
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/kw6jqwvx2lsg/D...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 08:41 AM #7763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
You Want A Girl Like Ivanna Lace Wow Beautiful Ivanna Lace is going to fill your mind with hot, horny thoughts and float through your dreams. She has a talent for that, one of her many talents. Ivanna_s new tight red dress hugs her curves like a roll of cellophane, and after she sensuously models it, turning around slowly to show off every angle, Ivanna enters her bedroom and opens her dresser. Taking a selection of bras and panties from her dresser, she places them on top of the dresser. Slipping off her dress, Ivanna models the bra and panties she has on, jiggling her big boobs. She does it right, and at the right speed, letting us examine how her bras and panties look on her gorgeous body. The camera frames Ivanna_s full body, and as she tries on each bra and panty set, she dances and wiggles, walking back and forth by her bed. After four changes of underwear, Ivanna puts on a blue teddy and gets into bed. Ivanna_s comfy-looking bed is not for sleeping right now. It_s for playtime. She pulls on her huge tits and licks her pointy nipples. Putting lube on her fingers, Ivanna sticks them deep into her pussy to make it slippery for her thick fuck-stick so it_ll slide in nice and deep. Ivanna gets every inch in while talking about her juicy pussy. She flips over to get on her knees and continues to work the dong in deeper, eager to cum. Now she_s ready for a nap.
Model:
Ivanna Lace
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/d29l1ldc1301/I...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 08:42 AM #7764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Lila Lovely_s Play Time Lila Lovely invites you to watch her strip off and fuck her pussy with a thick dildo. I like to experience new things and new ideas for sex play. I like to build up sexual energy. I will dress up in lingerie. I love to have my breasts sucked. Massaging and being massaged is always exciting. Lila likes to fly solo with her toys in the morning and plays with her vibrator a few times a week. I need to cum as much as possible with hung men or with my vibrators. I enjoy being watched when I masturbate or have sex with a hot guy or guys. It gives me a special thrill.
Model:
Lila Lovely
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5motuj713om8/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 08:47 AM #7765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bri Love: An Astounding 53-40-50 Bri Love might be the shyest girl ever to visit XLGirls. She giggles and laughs in a way that can only be described as bashful and _ girl-next-door. A real cutie-pie, Bri is from Texas where everything is big and that includes tits and ass. She is super-shy and you wouldn_t think she would decide to become a model, yet she did. Every one of her answers to our photographer_s questions are prefaced or ended with a giggle and a smile and by touching her hair. As Bri shed each article of clothing to get totally bare, she seemed to actually get more comfortable. Our photographer had Bri stretch out on the bed and masturbate, like she does at home. As her rhythm built up, her fingers danced across her clit until she exploded and cried out. And then Bri looks up at the camera and giggles again. She is very photogenic, a real natural. This sweet young thing is the most-bashful girl to ever walk into our studio. So far.
Model:
Bri Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/2qwgvo4g3hly/B...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 08:48 AM #7766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Rooftop Hot Tubber Maggie is sure to hold a place in your heart and other body parts. Maggie has a phenomenal body and very big boobs. Enough people told Maggie that she should try modeling so she decided to take the plunge. In this video, Maggie takes another kind of plunge, this one in a hot tub on a rooftop in Budapest, giving our photographer the opportunity to chat her up while she relaxes and we get to know a little about her. She teaches scuba diving and likes to travel. Fortunately, XL Girls was included in her travel plans.
Model:
Maggie
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cdif7ov8j9xw/M...0_MFS.mp4.html