Old Today, 02:52 PM #7591
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Get The Beck Body Check Saying that we want to check out Anna Beck_s body is an understatement. She has curves in spades and heavy M-cup naturals have never looked more delectable as we get close-up shots of her magnificent cleavage. As usual, Anna is a woman of few words but several sexy, cock-hardening activities. She bounces her tits off a nearby table before sitting down, boobs firmly cupped in her tiny hands, and begins to fondle and lick her nipples. Anna_s cunt is dripping wet when she pulls her polka dot panties to the side and begins stroking her clit. Her growing moans are the first time we hear this luscious, plump lady_s voice, but it_s so damn sexy and sensual, no man would dare complain. Anna_s tits quake as she pushes herself closer to cumming, but she wants to savor this climax by pushing herself even further. Anna pulls out a black double-ended dildo, her new favorite toy, and teases her clit with one end before stuffing it inside her now-dripping pussy. The pace and rhythm of Anna_s strokes speed up as she gets herself hotter and hotter before a wave of ecstasy crashes over in a euphoric climax.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/973qvi8meykm/A...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:14 PM #7592
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Amber Marie: I Love Showing Off My Huge Breasts XLGirls: Amber Marie, how long have you been modeling? Amber Marie: I_m a newbie on the scene. It has only been ten months since I started modelling. XLGirls: Who or what inspired you to model? Amber Marie: I posted a nude photo anonymously on Reddit last year and it was such a rush knowing people were looking at me. So I kept posting photos for awhile and it turned me on like crazy. Once I gained a following, I decided to monetize it and I am loving it So basically I was inspired from being insanely turned on by being nude on the internet XLGirls: Are you a fan of any particular models? Amber Marie: There are so many But I would have to say Demora Avarice, Alexsis Faye and Molly Evans XLGirls: Are you a full-time model? Amber Marie: I have a full-time job and I do modeling part-time. XLGirls: What was the best job you ever had prior to modeling? Amber Marie: My favourite job was being a cart girl on a golf course I love to flirt and that_s basically what I did all day I definitely received some large tips when I would show off my cleavage. XLGirls: What was the worst job? Amber Marie: My first job ever was in retail customer service. I really didn_t enjoy dealing with some of the rude customers.
Model:
Amber Marie
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v09o7fr8og5h/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:24 PM #7593
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Sweet Angel You can_t tell by looking at her peaches-and-cream, country-girl blonde looks. But Angel Sweets has a freaky submissive side and is into fetish play. SCORE covergirl Katie Thornton is from Manchester, England like Angel and she_s also into bondage &amp discipline, being tied-up and ball-gagged. I like being the focus of male attention and getting guys to help me as we girls can_t do things that require us to dirty our nails, jokes Angel. There_s something intensely erotic about British girls with their proper voices and proper manners who show their big tits, stick a big toy into their pussies, or fannies as the Brits call the vagina, and fuck strangers on-camera. It_s like they shouldn_t be doing this My best feature is definitely my boobs. Men are always looking at them. I have to point up and show them my eyes to remind them I have a face And a very attractive face Angel has.
Model:
Angel Sweets
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v4emfugbf542/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:31 PM #7594
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tit Talk Boys, we have a live one in new discovery Jazlyn Summers and the questions that come to mind are, where_s this one been hiding and how come we didn_t find her earlier? Whatever the reasons, Jazlyn_s here and she_s hot, fresh and ready to go. So we_ll forgo those questions and focus on the here and now in this exclusive video interview with Jazlyn. She_s a Carolina babe and things get epic when Jazlyn shakes her butt at the camera and pops her bra to thrust her tits out at 3:50. And then gets epic again at 8:26 when Jazylyn pulls her large pussy lips and reveals her pink sweet spot for your inspection. The Carolina girls we_ve been lucky to encounter are great fun-lovers. The legendary SCORE Girl Dawn Stone is from North Carolina. Jazlyn reminds us of another Carolina SCORE babe, Tiny Nicky Tease, and even looks a little like Nicky. Once you_ve gotten to know Jazlyn through this tit chat, you_ll be primed to see how wild she can get in her first XLGirls.com scene. And trust us, Jazlyn_s got so much heat that if she sat on an iceberg, she_d go right through it.
Model:
Jazlyn Summers
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zefdjdwqclun/J...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:35 PM #7595
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Come Along With US Modeling for The SCORE Group can be like a vacation. Come along with newcomer Jennica Lynn as she leaves for The Bahamas by airplane from Miami. Jennica has never been to this part of the world. Follow her from the airport to the swanky beach house on Eleuthera overlooking the ocean. All very scenic although not nearly as scenic as Jennica. Jennica gives a quick tour of the house, the outdoor terrace and the private pool. Lots of fantastic places for photo shoots and videos. Back at the house, she lays out some of the sexy lingerie and bras that have traveled with her. The weather is great. Sunny, warm and lots of blue skies. They take a car ride to the famous Governor_s Harbour and check out the beach so Jennica can get her feet wet in the waters of the Caribbean for the first time. Back on the road, Jennica tries a local coconut pastry. You_ll be too preoccupied staring at her boobs in a low-cut orange top to even notice. Back at the ranch, the staff prepare special gifts for Jennica and surprise her in a bedroom while she_s trying on the skimpiest of bikinis. How spectacular is that body? Thank you, Jennica Lynn, most excellent traveling companion.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/xg4rp5gpbwfd/J...0_MFS.mp4.html