Old Today, 12:49 PM #7021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
V Is For Vanya A friend suggested I apply to The SCORE Group, said Vanya Vixen. I always wear a bra in public but as soon as I get home, the bra comes off. I like Balconette, right off the rack. Speaking of racks, Vanya says she developed early. She wasn_t the bustiest girl in school until high school. A vixen with fetish pursuits, Vanya_s tats are just the start. I love to be a domina. I like spanking people. I love hosiery, corsets, chunky heels, wedges, smoking, foot fetishism, sensory play and tickling. But nothing too harsh. Vanya_s a Florida girl and likes to spend time on arts and crafts and photography when she_s not spanking someone_s ass. She_s a web-cam model and calls herself a homebody.
Model:
Vanya Vixen
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/7rc5egi1dkdt/V...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:51 PM #7022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Lila Lovely_s Play Time Lila Lovely invites you to watch her strip off and fuck her pussy with a thick dildo. I like to experience new things and new ideas for sex play. I like to build up sexual energy. I will dress up in lingerie. I love to have my breasts sucked. Massaging and being massaged is always exciting. Lila likes to fly solo with her toys in the morning and plays with her vibrator a few times a week. I need to cum as much as possible with hung men or with my vibrators. I enjoy being watched when I masturbate or have sex with a hot guy or guys. It gives me a special thrill.
Model:
Lila Lovely
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5motuj713om8/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:56 PM #7023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers: Bessi In this chapter of Humpin_ Plumpers, Bessi is waiting in the doctor_s office when she bumps into the healer entering the waiting room--one that happens to provide XL Girls magazine for the patients_ enjoyment. (Just a slight coincidence.) Bessi_s a little embarassed and shocked because the doctor is looking at the magazine and jacking on his exposed cock. A sharp girl, Bessi quickly understands what kind of clinic this is and readily adapts by immediately jerking and sucking him off. She outweighs him by a good 50 pounds but his big dick and nutsack make up the difference. Bessie loses the dress and the doctor responds by fucking her enormous funbags. Their first position is doggie, and Bessie surprises him with her talent at fucking. She gets into more sex positions than an average-sized girl and is more flexible than you would have guessed. The doctor gives her a complete screwing and delivers a protein shake where everyone least expects it in an XL Girls video. Running Time: 17:34
Model:
Bessi and Bailey Lincoln
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ruoznhyv6gq3/B...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:59 PM #7024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Slo-Mo Boobs The traffic-stopping boobs of sensational Sara get the close-up attention they rightfully deserve. Sara creams her big tits, rubs the moisturizer into her soft breast flesh until it_s soaked in and gives them hands-on treatment. I have always liked the attention I get, Sara said. My boobs make me feel good. Some women are jealous of my body, but there is nothing I can do about how they feel. They should look at some quality they have and make the most of it as I am doing.
Model:
Sara
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/611o0m8ca6l1/S...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:04 PM #7025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Laura Tithapia: Bathrooms Are For Boning Laura Tithapia is dressed for a night out and is beautifying herself in the bathroom. Her low-cut blouse shows off lots of juicy cleavage and her short skirt reveals lots of sexy legs in black stockings. She is a whole lotta woman and more than a handful. Mark Dozer comes into the bathroom for a shower after his gym workout. He sees Laura all dolled up and gets an instant boner. This does not escape Laura_s boner detector. Laura eyes him up and down like a piece of beef. There_s going to be a slight delay in the evening plans. When the time, place and mood is right, Laura is all in for hot sex. She takes out her big, fleshy tits for Mark to suck and fuck. While Mark is standing in the tub, Laura bends forward at the waist, her tits hanging out of her top, her underwear and her stockings still on. She tries to swallow Mark_s enormous cock to the root, gagging and choking in a hands-free blow job scene. Getting out of the tub, Mark positions Laura standing against the sink countertop with her ass up so he can fuck her from behind and hold her dangling tits. Laura can see herself getting rammed, her tits swinging. She wants more of this in different positions and lies back on the counter. She can_t get enough of this guy. Mark fills her pussy and pumps while Laura rubs her clit. They won_t stop fucking until they_ve done it all over the bathroom, including in the tub. Laura has that effect on her fuck partners.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/onl24bz4r03h/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:06 PM #7026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Dial Lola For Paradise Naked in heels, Lola Paradise walks around her apartment looking for her phone. Lola looks in the bathroom, bedroom, living room, all of the usual spots, bending over, getting on her knees, looking under the bed sheets, under the couch, in drawers. She can_t remember where she left it. When her guy gets home, he helps her forget the phone and gives her something else to put in her hand. XLGirls: So Lola, do you take a lot of selfies? Lola Paradise: Yes, I do, I like to send them to my husband. XLGirls: We_ll bet he appreciates that. Do your friends call you by any pet names? Lola Paradise: No, not really. But my name comes from Lola Bunny. A cartoon character. XLGirls: Do you have any girlfriends with big boobs like yours? Lola Paradise: No, I don_t, to be honest. Not so big XLGirls: If you can choose any word or sentence printed on a T-shirt, what would it be? Lola Paradise: Big Boobs Are The Best XLGirls: Did you do anything special when you were shooting in Prague? Lola Paradise: Yes, I love Prague. It is a really beautiful city. I have my special restaurant in Old Town where I always go back for smažený sýr Czech fried cheese and beer I like Žižkov Tower, Charles Bridge and Hradčany. In Prague, you are never bored. XLGirls: It_s a fantasy-world city. Many models we shoot there are amazed by it. Where do you like to go on holiday? Lola Paradise: I like hot places with beautiful beaches and palm trees like the Caribbean. XLGirls: And you wearing bikinis.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/iyga4nmk47rj/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:15 PM #7027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
K-JUGS: Samantha and Renee Threesome The daily grind ( as in bump and grind) has reached a boiling point at radio station K-JUGS. Station manager Bosworth is freaking out because top DJ Samantha 38G is stuck in heavy Miami traffic and is going to miss her airdate. She phones him. Bailey puts Sam on speakerphone. Bos does not want to program a pre-recorded show again. That_s when Renee Ross bounces to the occasion with an offer. She_ll take the mike and broadcast live. All she wants is the chance. Bosworth agrees. Samantha hears this and goes ballistic over Renee_s strategic move. When she gets to the station, she lunges for Renee but is blocked by Bos. The altercation is heard live over the air. Bos doesn_t know what to do when a caller suggests an answer. A fuck-off. The best fuck wins. Bos likes that idea, staring at the giant tits of his two rival DJs. The girls agree and start ripping off Bos_ pants, jumping his bone in a wild threeway humpathon. Which wildcat will win? Samantha or Renee? Find out in the tit-packed climax of K-JUGS This is Renee_s only three-way hardcore fuck, and it_s with Samantha
Model:
Renee Ross, Samantha 38G, Andy Mann, and Peter
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/g5pf5ywxsk81/R...1080p.mp4.html